Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:06 pm
Beauty is something different to every person. I've always wanted to settle with someone who looked at me and smiled, knowing that their life was complete with me. And when I look at them I feel the same. I want the Richard-Kahlan love.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:42 pm
Phanari
Beauty is something different to every person. I've always wanted to settle with someone who looked at me and smiled, knowing that their life was complete with me. And when I look at them I feel the same. I want the Richard-Kahlan love.

then what you need is your county's version of me...because thats how i fall in love....so yea...look for someone like me...excluding my ******** up coping mechanisms, manipulative tendencies, short temper with violent anger, and you have yourself what your looking for....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:48 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

then what you need is your county's version of me...because thats how i fall in love....so yea...look for someone like me...excluding my ******** up coping mechanisms, manipulative tendencies, short temper with violent anger, and you have yourself what your looking for....

Noted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:38 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Noted.

not the comment i expected. lol  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:18 am
WAFFLE - *gets hit with a brick*

*looks back at previous conversation* I hate everything about my body, I swear. I hate my legs, and I hate my breasts. When people say ANYTHING about them, I get incredibly self-conscious.
That's why my eyes are so pretty. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:11 am
chubby_choco

*looks back at previous conversation* I hate everything about my body, I swear. I hate my legs, and I hate my breasts. When people say ANYTHING about them, I get incredibly self-conscious.

Chubby....don't hate your legs. You have killer legs! Everyone knows it but you. Wait.......you DO know that you have killer legs. Remember? I showed you just how killer those legs were by putting you in heels and fishnets. DON'T HATE YOUR LEGS! They're pretty. Kailah likes em too. ^_~  

Phanaridie

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:14 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Noted.

I'm full of surprises. ^_~

And you know what? You're right. Those are really big flaws. HOWEVER, you know how to use those flaws as gifts. So they aren't all bad. Don't beat yourself over the head. Do what Zedd says. "Think of the solution. Not the problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:18 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

Chubby....don't hate your legs. You have killer legs! Everyone knows it but you. Wait.......you DO know that you have killer legs. Remember? I showed you just how killer those legs were by putting you in heels and fishnets. DON'T HATE YOUR LEGS! They're pretty. Kailah likes em too. ^_~

*snrk*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:21 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Noted.

And you know what? You're right. Those are really big flaws. HOWEVER, you know how to use those flaws as gifts. So they aren't all bad. Don't beat yourself over the head. Do what Zedd says. "Think of the solution. Not the problem."

i try to...it gets hard though....but s**t happens, life goes on...alls i can do is walk on eh? *melancholy laugh* we each face trials...seems im faced with a few recently eh? *laughs* oh well...im hard enough to live...i need to make myself stronger and less hard though...i guess thats a good new years resolution....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Noted.

i try to...it gets hard though....but s**t happens, life goes on...alls i can do is walk on eh? *melancholy laugh* we each face trials...seems im faced with a few recently eh? *laughs* oh well...im hard enough to live...i need to make myself stronger and less hard though...i guess thats a good new years resolution....

Be careful. Don't lose yourself. I've seen many people lose themselves in the process of change.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:57 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Noted.

Be careful. Don't lose yourself. I've seen many people lose themselves in the process of change.

thats why i have yet to change...i like me most of the time...and if i change from hard to strong....'I' will change...not shure if i like the idea...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:28 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

*snrk*

redface Phanariiiiiiiiiii!! Do you have to..?!

*glares at Platinum* Don't snicker!! You've never seen my legs, so you can't snicker!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:13 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

*snrk*

*glares at Platinum* Don't snicker!! You've never seen my legs, so you can't snicker!!

i can imagine well enough. *snrk*
youd be surprised how great an imagination i have...
i can imagine jst about anything i wnat to...
.....anything....^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:54 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

*snrk*

.....anything....^_^

Can you imagine what a hybrid of a hippopotomus, a giraffe and an amoeba would look like?  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:23 am
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

*snrk*

.....anything....^_^

Can you imagine what a hybrid of a hippopotomus, a giraffe and an amoeba would look like?

Miroku2235?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games