Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Shade having finished looking at through some important books for summoning made his way to Brother Blood. "Hello.. Do you want me for anything?" He didn't know where the others were.

Raven stopped her meditation. She felt better now. She wasn't sure where the others were, so she went out of her room and headed towards the living room of the tower.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:30 pm
Starfire saw as Gemini(Nimbus) ran to her and hugged her as she cried. She said, "Gemini your usually not scared of people, even the enimies. You never ran from danger."

As soon as Piosen Fang, Oracle, and Iceshard went deeper into the tower. They saw a girl standing there and it was Gemini(the real one). "Oracle you may do the oners of tackling her down," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 pm
"My pleasure," said Oracle as she turned into a black wolf and tackled Gemini to the ground. "Hello Gem, miss me," said Oracle.

"In fact no," said Gemini as she kicked Oracle off of her. She than put ehr hand up and yelled, "Wind!" Then wind swirled around Gemini, head towards Oracle, and blew her through the wall and to where Starfire, Kidflash, and the other Gemini(Nimbus) was.

Then Oracle turned back ino her normal form, took her sword out, ran towards Gemini wth it and almost cut Gemini's throat.

When Gemini took her sword out and blocked Oracle's attack quick and good. she thn pushed Oracle off. "Can't believe I would see you again now wench," said Gemini.

"Yeah, same here but it appears that somebody I know is here hiding from us. But you know I think I'll kill you in the process since only one of us can live," said Oracle. "So have you've been practing or playing tea party," teased Oracle with a smile.

"No I haven't so sorry to disapoint you. For I've actually been training," said Gemini as she pointed the sword at Oracle and yelled, "Arrow-swrod!" then three fire arrows popped out of the sword and shot at Oracle.

But than she jumped out of the way, as her sword began to glow. she thn pointed her sword at Gemini and she yelled, "Black Wirlwind!" Than the sword glowed black and blasted a black wirlwind out of it and hit Gemini.

It trapped Gemini for a bit but not long enough. "Hehe, did you forget that I mainly control the wind. But so do you but I do it alot better," as angel wings popped out Gemini's back as she flew out of the black wirlwind. She than flew staright forOracle and pinned her to the floor. She said, "Oh, and don't ever mess with me. By the way who are you looking for?" Then Gemini stared at Nimbus who facked as her, she than winked at him since she won't be a tattke tale yet.

"A boy name Nimbus. Seen him," said Oracle as she kicked Gemini off of her.

Then Gemini flew up and said, "Sorry no I haven't. there isn't such boy here," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Darkia put her head up and smiled and her body evaporated when the wind blew.

Tetra put her head up and didnt understand were she was. "Huh.." As she started to dose of a bit.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:27 pm
When Hotspot finally made it to the tower he put Tetra on a bed and let her sleep.

Kidflash continued to go through the tower until he came across Iceshard who was walking by himself down a hallway. He then yelled,"Oh come on not you again."

Iceshard stared at Kidflash and said,"It looks like my lucky day."

Brotherblood looked at Shade and said,"I do not require your service right now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:57 am
Robin hurried other to the Geminis ? he rubbed his head in confusion. 'Whats going on here ?' he demaned looking confused.

Nimbus knew she was protecting him well not for much longer. He looked at Oracle. 'Me saw boy he hiding. He gone into smelly icky sewers eww he smelt ! !..he broke my dolly..wahhh!!' he neslted his head into Geminis stomach. This was to easy though he copied Oracles,Robins and Starfires shape into his system for later.

Arachnid came up behind Kidflash. 'Wow you bad guys seriously need a show like good eye for the bad guy because your cosutme stinks !' he giggled.  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:37 am
Nimbus knew he needed to get away from the group he had an idea. 'Ohhh mommy me need pee pee !' he crocuhed up making it looked he was bursting for the toliet. He scurried back into the tower turning into Oracle. He came up to the others hearing their voices. He spoke Posion fang carefully. 'Posion fang I know where Nimbus is he's hiding in the sewers'.

'Nimbus ?' he muttured no it can't be ?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:55 am
Shade nodded his head. "Hey, where did the others go anyway?"

Raven walked through the tower and saw Poison Fang, Oracle, and Iceshard. She quickly put her hood up and her hands glowed with magic. "What do you want?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:50 am
Tetra laid unconsious in the medic room. She herd something happening in the main room she feel asleep worried about her friends.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Starfire looked confuse at what happened. For she just saw two Gemini's. She asked confuse, "Whose the real Gemini?" Then she watched as Gemini(Nimbus) ran off.

Piosen Fang looked at Oracle(Nimbus) and new something isn't right. Then she saw Raven coming to her. "Well well, you must be Raven, its an honner to meet you. Right Nimbus," said Piosen Fang as she grabbed Oracle(Nimbus) and new it was him. "You know something Nimbus you can't fool me," said Piosen Fang. She than put her hand on his face and than dark magic formed around her hand and it turned him back to his regular form and put him to sleep.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:43 pm
"They've all gone to Titans Tower,"Brotherblood said.

Kidflash looked at Iceshard and said,"Look dude I don't want any trouble."

Iceshard then froze Kidflash and said,"Too late for that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Tetra was thristy she slowly got up and went out in the main room to get some water when she saw Poisen Fang. She forgot that they were in here. She tried to not let him see her and she tried to limp back to her room.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Hotspot grabbed Tetra and pulled her back through the door; he then wispered to her,"Don't worry it's me Hotspot."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:09 pm
Tetra was glad it was only hotspot. "Shhh..." Her hand glowed and she hit dark magic on poisen fang. She grabbed hotspot and hid behind a door so poisen fang wouldnt know it was her.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:55 pm
"I'm the real Gemini," said Gemini. She than kicked Oracle to the wall. She than ran off and went after that boy and it felt strange to her when he neslted his head into her stomach. As she ran she found him in Piosen Fang's arms and than kicked her in the face making her loose Nimbus. Then Gemini grabbed Nimbus and held on to him as she put her wings over so she may be protected (her wings are used for sheilds.)

Oracle stood up and went after Gemini. She went over to Piosen Fang and Iceshard. "Come on huyg lets blow this popcicle stan. We'll get Nimbus later, I need to get some energy back in me quick," said Oracle. For snce she wasn't ready to fight Gemini yet and her mark on her shoulder began to glow white, meaning loosing some energy and needs to recooperate. She than grabbed Piosen Fang and Iceshard and took them away from Titans tower with ehr dark magic and into a forest where no school academy wasn't.

Then when Gemini new they were gone, she unrapped her wings and revealed Nimbus in her arms. Her wing disappear and carreid him to the medic room, as she sat down in the chair next to him all warned out a little.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games