Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:59 pm
Diamond started to bug Neji,"Hey didnt you like her?"

Tenten she landed on the ground beside Jimi and smiled at him sweetly.

Temari hopped from the sky as she did she brought her fan down. She closed it and placed it on her back,"Lets go see the Hokage."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:00 pm
"Stop teasing me"Neji said bluntly.

Jimi smiled to Tenten and nodded, going into the village, he went to the mansion and knocked on the office door.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:06 pm
Diamond looked at him and she pulled his arm,"Neji-kun,...I just want to know,...didnt you?"

After a while they all stood in front of the hokage.

Tsunade looked up at all three,"Welcome back," she looked to Temari,"Do you have the documents I needed?"

Temari looked at her," yes," she hands them to her.

Tenten looked to Jimi and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:18 pm
Jimi looked back and smiled a bit."I'll be at the Hyuuga manor"He stated and vanished, he reappeared infront of the entrance and slid the door open.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:44 pm
The meeting in the office ended and so Temari walked around Konoha,"Where is that lazy bum?"

Tenten went home, she took a shower and released her buns, she walked around her apartment in a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Diamond sighed,"Whats the point,..." she looked a bit frustrated by Neji's lack of interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:54 pm
"Nee-chan, I'm home"Jimi called out and took off his jounin jacket.

Neji crossed his arms.

Shikamaru was at his usual place watching the clouds lazily go by.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:58 pm
Hinata ran and glomped Jimi,"Nee-san!! Welcome home!" She was happy to see her big brother.

Tenten sat on the couch, she started to remember how her and Jimi kissed. She sighed as she looked around,"Are we,...an item now?"

Temari saw the lazy bum and she covered his sunlight by standing above him,"Figures you would be slacking off as usual."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:00 pm
Jimi spun his cousin around and hugged her tightly with a smile."See? Told you I would be home soon"He said and patted her head.

Neji knocked on Tenten's door.

Shikamaru opened one eye."Ugh what do you want?"He said with a groan.

(>.> User Image )  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Hinata laughed and looke at him,"You seem in a better mood then usual,..did something happen on that mission?"

Tenten heard the door and stood up, and walked to the door,she opened it,"Neji-kun,.." she smiled at him,"Come in,.." she walked away from the door and went into her fridge, this was not his first time here, she took out a water bottle,"Heads up,Neji-kun," and tossed it to him.

Temari looked at him,"Geez what a nice way to greet me. Anyway Hokage-sama says that your in charge of helping me around Konoha while I am still here."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Jimi looked at her back and blushed, truth was, Tenten upped his mood.

Neji blinked and caught the water bottle."I was just wondering if you had any more training shuriken I can use."

Shikamaru groaned and turned on his side."Can't she give me a break today? It's too much of a drag.."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:10 pm
Hinata smiled,"Are you going to tell me or should I ask Tenten-chan?"

Tenten looked at him, this was a odd request,"Well I should,..after all I have my summoning scroll," she grabbed her scroll and opened it,"How many do you need?"

Temari slooked down and then kneeled down beside him,"Come one you troublesome boy,lets go."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Jimi seemed surprised at this."You knew?"

Neji held up six fingers."Six please"

"Ugh fine.."Shikamaru got up and stuffed his hands in his pockets.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:15 pm
Hinata looked at him,"You told me that you were going with her,...so what happened?"Hinata knew nothing of the kiss, she just wanted to hear what he had to say.

Tenten smiled,"Sure," she pulled her hair back and out from the scroll she summoned the six that he needed."Here yo go Neji-kun," she said with a smile.

Temari looked at him,"You could at least pretend to be interested. Hey where can I find a place to stay around here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:18 pm
Higuri123
Jimi spun his cousin around and hugged her tightly with a smile."See? Told you I would be home soon"He said and patted her head.

Neji knocked on Tenten's door.

Shikamaru opened one eye."Ugh what do you want?"He said with a groan.

(>.> User Image )
OMG thats Sai-kun!!! *glomps*  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:19 pm
Jimi looked to Hinata and blinked."Well..we completed the mission without any problems"He said and let go of Hinata.

Neji nodded."Thank you, I gotta leave, I need to train with Lee"He said and vanished.

Shikamaru sighed and rolled his eyes."I don't care.."  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games