Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm
Ronnel found an abandoned stretch of beach, and sat down on a summoned wind orb to wait for Ed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:55 pm
"What you sitting for? I am right behind you" Ed said. "Anyway so how do i do this water walking?"  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:59 pm
Ronnel snorted and spun his orb around.
"Alright."
He dropped off the orb, and strode out onto the water.
"Do you know the tree walking ability?" He asked. He was already running over jutsu to teach Ed. "Oh, and Ed: The Gokakyu might be usable out here...just make sure you are in close first."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 pm
(is that the fire ball on?) "Okay sensei. An no i do not know the tree thing." Ed said.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:07 pm
((Yep.))
Ronnel sighed and walked off the water. He strode over to a small cliff, and walked up it.
Alright kiddo, you need this one first. You apply chakra to the bottom of your feet, and try walking up. Too much, you blast off. Too little, you slide down without sticking. You must find the balance."

((Five posts- gennin rank.
Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)
Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
Description: By focusing chakra into the feet and keeping it balanced, the user can walk up against vertical objects and cling to its surface.
))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:29 pm
Ed got ready and focused his chakra to his feet. "Kinobori no Jutsu" Ed said and he went to the edge and tried to run up but he only fell on his back.

1/5

Ed got ready again and focused his chakra once again. "Kinobori no Jutsu" Ed said but this time he got a runnig start. He got up about one foot and slipped back right back on his back.

2/5

Ed got ready again and and focused his chakra in his feet. "Kinobori no Jutsu" and got a running start yet again but once one foot touched the cliff he flew of the cliff and landed in the water. Ed walke out of the water and said " hate water."

3/5

Ed got ready again and ran at the cliff. He said while running " Kinobori no Jutsu"
He got to the cliff but yet again he slipped.

4/5

Ed got ready again he concentraded an even amount of chakra to his feet and said "Kinobori no Jutsu" He ran to the cliff and climbed it without any trouble. " How was that sensei?" Ed said still wet from one of the falls. "Oh i forgot my weights" so he put his weight back on 300lbs per leg.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:36 pm
Ronnel clapped his hands.
"Very good Ed. How heavy are those weights?" He moved over to the young gennin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm
"300lbs per leg sensei" Ed said. "why?"  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm
Ronnel studied the young man for a moment.
"Increase them if you can. By about twenty five to fifty pounds per weight. I want to see something." Ronnel lifted one hand and scratched his own weights. Three hundred....couple hundred more and he'll have weights as heavy as mine...if he can get fifty pounds... I'll teach him that one. Water won't affect it, so it'll be perfect with his taijutsu usage. He thought as he shifted the weight he had scratched under.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 pm
Ed sat down again and put on 50 more lbs making 350 lbs per leg " Ed got up with some difficulty and started to walk around but dragging his feet as well. "how much weight should i get to Sensei?"  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:02 pm
Ronnel blinked at Ed for a second. Kami...the kid is starting to get like a mini Katsuro with all the weight....
He shook his head. "Hold still, I want to check something out.
Shindan no jutsu" He placed his hands on Ed's arms, scanning them. When he finished, he checked over his legs as well.
"Alright..." He started, stepping back and releasing the jutsu. "You can put maybe another fifteen pounds on each weight before hurting yourself. For now, and ten. Then I have two jutsu I want to teach you. One is the water walking technique, the other.... is a surprise."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:17 pm
Ed sat down again and added the other 10lbs he waas told to add which made 360lbs per leg. "Sensei why do you look so excited?" Ed said.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:21 pm
((Ed, Ronnel is wearing a half mask. All you can see are his eyes now.))
Ronnel wiped his eyes blank.
"Nothing. Alright, you've added the ten pounds, time for the water walking jutsu."
Ronnel turned and strode out onto the water, and spun around to face Ed.
"Alright, this is similar to the wall walking jutsu in that you push chakra out through your feet. However, here if you push too much chakra, you blast away at a random angle, and too little makes you sink into the water. Also, you have to constantly adjust your chakra flow, because the angle of the water under your feet is continually changing."

(( 7 posts for this one, chuunin level.))
Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
Prerequisites: Kinobori no Jutsu
Description: A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used for training; it allows an individual to learn how to control the release of chakra.
))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm
"Okay sensei but i must rest some more That last battle took alot from me" Ed said and he went under a tree and said "Ember clone" And two clone poofed next to him to keep him toasty and to dry him off as well. "You may use the other one if you like sensei" and ed fell asleep.

(IM tired so imma going to sleep so we will continue later gnight.)  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm
Ronnel just blinked and laughed. "My bloodline has gotten me suited to colder conditions. I rarely notice them now." HE sent the clone over to Ed. "Keep him warm."
He pulled out seven chakra pills, and laid them on Ed's leg.
"I'm going to look around here and some of the other villages. I'll leave a Sandstorm clone here to watch you, and teach you that next jutsu. These pills are for your fight. If you want to stay on the water, use these every so often, they'll recharge your chakra stores. If you use any chuunin combat jutsu like the Gokakyu, take two of them as soon as you can."
Fininshed with his explanation, Ronnel summoned a Sandstrom clone, then created a Wind Rider orb, and shot away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff