Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 am
((Jack was suppose to meet me here, but i guess he thought otherwise))

Yuuki laughed, "I am Yuukimaru, Chuunin of the Snow. I was born about 21 years ago. Shorty after my parents left, and led me to like with Jack. Now that I have ranked up, I am eager to see what Jack has in store for me in my future. So what is going on here?"

(( I am going to be the Yukikage in about 3 weeks. I am traveling around getting to know everyone in the village that way I won't be a stranger once I get the position))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:16 am
Kazu regained control and looked at Yuuki and said "If im not mistaken Jack is handling parts of this blizzard, maybe some crowd control at the gates because Ive been hearing avalanche after avalanche from the gates." Kazu then check the animals if they were still complete and ok.  

RaiTenguOni

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 am
Chuin looked confused, for he had just seent the current Yukikage, "Avalaches... I will ask him about this later. For now, is there anything you would like to do? What rank are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:28 am
Kemai looked at the floor "i im a jounin i was the student of the first kage here Hector rouge -Gyou Nai- Aka Gyou he did in a akasuki attack soo ya and since ei came back every thing was new the new Kage Jack and the new students and every thing else" kemai then lokked up at the two  

fire assasin8

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am
Yuuki was suprised at this person's speaking, "So you are from here I presume? If I may ask, would you like to spar?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 am
Kemai looked down again "(sigh) i would but... im really rusty but if you still want to ill spar with you but as i said im really rusy and my hyoton has fade away from the last time i was here" Kemai then stud and held his hands out in a fighting position
((i was off so long because my computer crashed thay took me of the hyoton list and iim trying to get it back as we speack it suck -.- Dam computer sad ))  

fire assasin8

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am
Chuin laughed, "Its fine, I wouldn't want to hurt you, no offense. Maybe you need to go train, would you wish to help with the Avalanche?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 am
kemai then went back to his regular stance "sure i haven't had any action in a long time just take the lead ill fallow"  

fire assasin8

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 am
"Lets go to the Office and see what Sensei has for us to do. I think we are skilled enough for the High level stuff, so we might get that Riot that just went down south of here, who knows?" Yuuki jumped with excitement, "Off we go" He ran out of the building and towards the office.

((I am about to have to go to practise, so we will just post at the Office and then you are dismissed until later I guess, do not leave the office without me, I will be needing assistance and so will you. I hope this will give me a chance to try out my 3 new jutsu I am requesting))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Kemai turned and fallowed twordes the office "hey ill just train you when i get back i got to train my self first" kemai then darted after towred the office
((ok can do ill just post there and wait for you))  

fire assasin8

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 am
((Huntur do you got 2 rpcs?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:56 am
((My one from the Leaf is going to commit suicide after giving his bloodline over to my new one... What rank are you? I need you to PM me immediately.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am
Kazu walked back and forth thing about Jack, wether he was alright or not in the blizzard  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Kazu went to the office to see if jack was there and to see the situation, and to return the stuff he borrowed  

RaiTenguOni

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:09 pm
Medulla snorts and hits her fore head to the table.
" Hu wha ??" She says kind of surprised due to the sudden pain.
"Gee, did i fell a sleep.." She mutters, then standing up and introducing herself. She then sit back to her butt and waited .  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff