Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Turning from the fight Kit ran on the wind to rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm
(Ok pause. Lets summarize the battle. This is getting confusing. One says he killed the guy, but the other says he killed the other. Then theres the stupid forrbiden jutsu. So lets start from how this battle started. That way everything becomes clear. Especially for me little brain. crying )  

crimsonnobody

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 pm
Oroami sneared "Your a horible person Neska, I hope you like hell!" Kaji Jumped up towards Neska a wave of Fire and Earth mixed together into lava. (since Lava is htter than steal and will melt your shield) Oroami stared at Neska "I'm going to send you back the way you went, and I'm going to love it," Oroami created a clone, the clone ran towards the Dorms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 pm
((soo much ooc X_X please don't argue, Things seemed to be getting pretty heated here in the snow))

Susumu gets tagged with a kunai to her arm. She falls and a burst of powder cushions her landing. She pulls the Kunai out and makes a couple handsigns mixing a couple jutsus together she not only cleanses her wound but uses the blood clot technique and the healing hands in order to heal the wound completely. As she does so the white horse of flight Asami swoops down and takes a knee in front of her. Susumu hops on the horse and they fly off into the sky.

((seems like you got this handled hector, just come back alive k.))  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 pm
((...wow ill just retreat i cant keep up))

Jack stayed by the tree then sudenly susumu's arrow impale's his left arm but he did not twitch he simply pulled his arm free.
"you aint getting away from me!" Jack shouted chasing after the clone but remembered to drop some makabishi(spikes) on the ground in case someone follows.

((Hector umm what kind of clone... shadow clone water what ill assume that the bunshin no jutsu which makes a clone that is incapable of fighting but can distract...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:34 am
A blast of water came from Oroami's Double direction stopping the lava and turning it into steam and rock, making it easilier for Akijin to dodge. "I'm not going to die so easily this time you Fool." He said shotting bones into the air as they came down in greater force and number. he charged towards Oroami sticking all of the swords forward  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 am
(its a water clone, its the only clone jutsu i know)

Oroami used the water replacement jutsu, gritting his teeth as he re-materialized seconds later meters away from the double. I guess i'll have to use teh Sanbi, something the Double cant use. Oroami sneared his muscles flared, and blue chakra circled around Oroami, he entered three tailed form. The three large tails of chakra flailed around making waves of water follow it. The claws of the Sanbi grew around Oroami's hands, The chakra became so enormous that Oroami was a tiny speck inside of the Sanbi.

Oroami heard the Sanbi talking, and Oroami knew that seeing how he mastered him, Oroami could use the Full beast form. As the chakra became the actual Sanbi's body Oroami let out a scream from the new experience. It may of looked like the Sanbi but Oroami had control. Swinging the massive claws An eruption of waves followed in its path, the tails flipped forward spiralling as a much larger form of drilling water spears rushing towards the double.

"I'm goinging to keep you in that hole Neska." Oroami uttered from the Sanbi's mouth. The sea around the Gate began to rush forwards towards the fighters. The small chakra feeding fish Samahada began to fly about the area soaking up the chakra from Oroami's opponents, and giving them to Oroami.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 pm
(okay no i didn't kill him, that would be the double snake assassination tech, second, like all the previous hokages i can seal their souls, i seal them to myself, to USE, much like orochimaru, all i did was make his arm's useless for a minute, and i didn't forget your bloodline, i was buying time.... third, i slowed time because like in naruto it was an instant, the was no getting around it ill you felt like it)

Kkenru leveled his palms, lifting well of the ground, watching the battle, the rest of the fight since, had stopped(apparently), and he asked"Oroami, where is the gate?"  

Ryikk Nara

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:50 pm
Akijin began to laugh. "He is excatly like you" he said as the double turned into his three tails from , but with purple charka doing the same thing towards Oroami. Akijin went around the side and throw bone Kunais that shattered and turned into Needles as the got close.

(The double has everything you have right now, if you use a shadow clone and learn something now thou the double will not have it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:24 am
(I know that, thats what i'm trying to do with Kit, but that b*****d won't respond and give me the body!)

Oroami laughed "Fine i guess i just have to flood the whole gates, Oroamilet the needles hit the Sanbi, as it didn't even really hurt his hard scales, the Sanbi went with a closed palm down onto Neska's bone Barrier, the Claws dug deep into the ground and pulled the steel barrier out of the dirt, Neska now basically defensless in a bone barrier in the hands of a gigantic monster.

The Sanbi Made a large wave come from the Sea, that would destroy the gate and send the double flying backwards. In the other Hand the Sanbi began to add pressure to the bone barrier planning on breaking ever bone in Neska's body. "You set yourself up to die Neska, And even if you get out of here, my clone is still going to kill your portal!"  

Havok-Trance

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 pm
The Bone armor crushed like and egg, but nothing was inside it becuase Akijin manage to sneakout out of it through the back unnoticed. As for Oroami's double he created a wall of ice leading straight up for 50 feet infront of the gates, the wall could easily take the attack of the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm
(you never stated you came out of the Bone barrier, so that doesn't make sense)  

Havok-Trance

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:40 am
(If I did you wouild have dropped the Bone barrier and looked for me, thus making almost impossible to get away from you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 am
(but if you don't state that you left, or state that you used a jutsu to leave the barier, your still in there gonk )  

Havok-Trance

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:03 am
(I edited my post)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games