Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:30 pm
thats cuter then a button arrow mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:41 pm
trainerghallan
thats cuter then a button arrow mrgreen

I know,we live really far apart in real life though.Like,on different sides of the country.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:46 pm
*jumps on bageras head and curls up in a ball and purrs*  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:51 pm
slayer898
*jumps on bageras head and curls up in a ball and purrs*

Awwww,little kitty on my head.A brave kitty too,not even Raccoon will get on my head.Everyone's afriad of this big dark dragon.*Rawr^. .^*  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:57 pm
*horns grow on head and wings grow out of his back and his eyes go from blue to dark red and black fire inglufes him*im not afraid because no one knows of the dark power i have*goes back to normal still on your head purring and cleaning paws*hehe  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:02 pm
slayer898
*horns grow on head and wings grow out of his back and his eyes go from blue to dark red and black fire inglufes him*im not afraid because no one knows of the dark power i have*goes back to normal still on your head purring and cleaning paws*hehe

Ah,so you have the dark fire too.Destroyed any planets yet,I have.*big toothy dragon grin*We could probably take over the universe.My Asterisk form rules all,to hold all galaxies as coins in ones hand...  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:07 pm
ph im sorry did i black out again i have no idea what your talking about thuogh what do you mean i have black fire?*wimpers scared as a kitten would be*  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:17 pm
slayer898
ph im sorry did i black out again i have no idea what your talking about thuogh what do you mean i have black fire?*wimpers scared as a kitten would be*

Oh,nothing at all,my lil kitty.You just go back to napping.*reaches up and scratches behind the ears of her kitty friend*  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:21 pm
he will know in time bagera*naps purring*(we could start a rp about this)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:26 pm
slayer898
he will know in time bagera*naps purring*(we could start a rp about this)

(maybe,never really rped before)*she lies down slowly and carefully,so not to disturb the kitty*Nap time now,my lil kitty friend.*she curls up into a scaley ball,kitty still sleeping soundly on her head,and takes a nap.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:33 pm
*dreams of a world destroyed and in the midst of the choas two figures stand jynx regonizes bagera but the othe seems so familer he turns around and it is him on more demon like he wakes up wimpering*what the hell was that dream the kitten said he was inside me bagera do you know what that means?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:48 pm
slayer898
*dreams of a world destroyed and in the midst of the choas two figures stand jynx regonizes bagera but the othe seems so familer he turns around and it is him on more demon like he wakes up wimpering*what the hell was that dream the kitten said he was inside me bagera do you know what that means?

Who was inside you?Are you alright lil Jynx?*she scoops the frightened kitty into her large scaley arms.*  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:00 pm
slayer898

*gray wolf appears from nowhere* sound like awsome story you guys are cute  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:10 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898

Who was inside you?Are you alright lil Jynx?*she scoops the frightened kitty into her large scaley arms.*
i dont know what is inside me does it have somthing to do with that dark fire thing you were talking about?  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:11 pm
slayer898
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898

i dont know what is inside me does it have somthing to do with that dark fire thing you were talking about?

...Perhaps...*she stares deep into thought*Don't worry*she snaps out of it cheerfully*I'm one of the toughest beasts around,I won't let anyone or thing hurt you.*she drifts back into thought,remembering her own dark past,the cruel torture she endured,the madness that had comsumed her.It could come back at any moment,and she could destroy everything all over again....*(Yeah we really gotta make an RP)  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games