Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 am

(( How do I join this rp? I think I missed that part, I wanna join D:
Is there someone I pm a prof to? ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm

((just post. ._.))

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 pm

(xD nice, Gegi)

Gail twitched an ear, sighing a little bored; it was just basics today, so nothing interesting... The shout from the hallway made him jump, and he leapt from his seat, headed to the door and opening it with a bang. Quickly taking in the scene, he made a quick dash and leapt at the bulldog, landing a feirce drop kick on the bully's chest then springing nimbly back to his feet. Walking over to Kyubi, he placed a hand on the gun barrel and pushed it so it pointed to the ground. "Enough. Put the gun away, Kyubi."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:28 pm

"Tsk.. ok..." He began mumbling to himself. "Not like i can do anything with it...<_" He put the gun back in his holster, then hid it under his shirt. "Hey, i know he attacked me, but shouldn't we get him to a nurse for that cut i gave him?" He pointed at the bulldog's arm. "He tried choking me so i had to cut his arm to get him to stop.. ._."

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:36 pm

*begans to draw as the teacher keeps talking non stop. hearing teh comotion from outside i ask to use the bathroom. insted of going i stop and try to help you guys out* what the heck happend... O.O
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Kyubi stared at her, then looked back at the bulldog. "This is one of the bulldog's buddies.. you know.. the one that took your lunch? He tried to kill me... and Gail here came out and helped me..." He turned back to his yaoi drawings and picked them all up. he hid them under his arm, hoping nobody really noticed it.

XxKyubi_KunxX

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Zeldrick was at the last class of the day, art. He was bored, and was just doodling on his piece of paper... he had his elbow on the table, and held his head up in his paw. He gave a sigh, and thought about all the others he had met.... and Johanna.

He stopped drawing and laid his head down, on the table, and shut his eyes. The drawing poked out from under his arms, showing all of what he had drawn.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:56 am

im just glad you all are ok...*sighs* cant i go to class without you two causeing trouble *grins to them*

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Others worked around him as he slept. Occasionally somefur would look over at him, and then continue working.

"Shouldn't someone wake him? It's still class time." A raccoon girl had asked.

"No... just let him sleep. He's going through his thoughts and feelings of loneliness. Just let him sleep." A lion boy had replied.

He twitched his ears and nuzzled into his arms as he slept on, dreaming... of someone...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Kyubi finally got bored, and entered teh art class anyway. The teacher walked up to him. "I'm sorry but you can't be in here." He smiled. "maybe if you saw my art you would change your mind. ^^" He pulled out a notepad and showed some of his art. He wasn't trying to be a showoff, just to convince her. She finally let him stay for a bit. He saw Zeldrick sleeping. "Hey Zeldrick, wake up. Hey Zeldrick! you ok?" He poked him a few times.

**this was edited, i mistook Zeldrick for Gail.. -.-U**

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:21 pm

(Gail ish meh, not Shadow Fox.)

Gail arched an eyebrow and leaned against the doorway of the art class... he should probably go back into the music room and explain, but right now he couldn't stand the sounds. He took a notepad and closed the door to the artroom, leaning against it and sketching a few designs, not really drawing anything just relaxing and letting the pencil move on it's own. Why did the bulldog decide to attack Kyubi, I wonder...?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:29 pm

*johanna just sat there looking at her artwork. she sighed and puts the drawing in the trash. she knew when she tryed to draw peoples she only did them wrong. sighing she holds out the happle gail gave to her and began to draw it. she smiles as she thinks of her friends*
User Image

((i know i suck but please...its my art and i like my apple :3))

MoonSilver777

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:14 pm

apple by johanna

User Image]
Sorry, couldn't link it properly... THIS FORUM RUNS ON BBCODE, NOT HTML
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 am

Gegiretsu
apple by johanna

User Image]

Sorry, couldn't link it properly... THIS FORUM RUNS ON BBCODE, NOT HTML((APPLE!!!!!!!! O3O))

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:39 pm

((Back to the roleplay, ppls!))

Gail set aside his drawings and rested his head against the door, sighing a little.He hoped he hadn't hurt the bulldog... well, that was a lie, but he hoped it wasn't permanent.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games