Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:58 am
"Kree...." Mint growled and held Haze down. "Where is that boy?" He said now using his claws to pin Haze down to the floor.

Matis stood and set aura in one of the chairs. He then watched to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 pm
"Dont be mad at Kree," Haze said low and deadly. "If it wasnt for him id be on a killing spree," Haze said and lurched upward using alot of his strenght. He rolled out from under Mint and stood up and slid his claws out and bared his fangs. "Im a deomn now theres no going back Mint and you have to deal with it." He said through clenched teeth.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:04 pm
Mint snarled and seemed to change slightly, but then looked fearful, he backed up and looked almost like a puppy, but he wasn't looking a Haze, but behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Haze had a bad feeling. He didnt want to know wat was behind him so he slowly turned around to look at what had Mint so scared and puppiish and he thought he had a good idea who it was too.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm
It was Matis, he had taken off one of the table legs and was glaring at Mint, he seemed alot darker then he had ever been. His voice was cold and angry. "Demon or not this boy is my student and friend, touch him and I'll tear you limb from limb."

Mint already had showed fear aginst humans and this was to much, Mint ran away like the devil himself had spoken.

Matis looked down at Haze and sighed. " You ok kiddo?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:28 pm
Haze was just glad it wasnt Lin he was thinking he was a goner if it was Lin. "Thanks ," He said," But i thought you where a demon hunter ," He said," and u do realize u probably scared Mint to death." He said. He felt his neck and felt the holes,"She bit me to fast, and now i might become king if she finds me, but i have Kree to thank for me still being alive." He said thoughtfully  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:38 pm
Matis Nodded. "I am, how did you find out? And why would you become king?" Matis put out his hand and griped Haze's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:42 pm
"Um my friend kree the one i was talking about a second ago is terrified of you he explained the reason to me,"Haze said," And theking thing is a longgggggg story Mis. Lin is looking for a heir and im the only one who hasnt had to be killed and thenappearntly kree said shed want to transmute her blood to me and shes queen of the vampires, and appearntly the strongest female demon in the world." Haze said matter of factly.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Matis nodded. "I see, thats a bad thing....If she turns you into the king things might get ugly." Matis looked at Aura and Namman, who were both asleep. Then to the twins who looked as if they had been asleep this whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:50 pm
"Why would it be bad if i became king," Haze said and remebered ," Kree said the same thing that it wouldnt go over well with others," Haze said and thought," Why are.....others who wouldent like that fact." He said .  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm
"Demons rule by strength, and if Lin made you, a former human, king, other demons would come to kill you and become king themselves." He sighed and put down the table leg. "The only good thing about this is because your not king yet, you cant turn anyone into a demon if you bite them."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:03 pm
"Thats becuase im not a pure blood, right," He asked," Well i dont really wanna die and im new so i better start getting use to this demonic form of myself." He said,' And i might wanna go find Mint, do you think he went upstairs or down stairs," He said," O and kree said that now that im a demon or smeel like one they would atack me down there," He said with a grin.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:06 pm
"Downstairs, but are you sure you want to go after him, he tried to attack you." Matis said looking at him with, almost fatherly, concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:11 pm
((Nighthail says"Haze....I AM YOUR FATHERRRR." LMAO))

"Yea i need to go find him, you scared him to death and he may attack me but hey im a vampire now i can atleast defend myself," He said with a wide grin," Can you stay here i need someone to watch the humans." He said with a chuckle and left the room and headed for the stairs.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm
"Alright, just watch yourself, I dont trust any of them as far as I can get them to hell." He grabbed the table leg and took a seat next to the door.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games