Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am
*i lunge at you both with my scythswinging it wildly in presise movments*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:59 pm
(Where is everyone?It's hard to make a post with nothing more to go on
;-; )  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 pm
((sorry no internet but im back))

"right" he jumped away from jynx and on to bagera's back  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:00 pm
(( o.o I've been lurking around and considering joining this rp, do I just make a profile and advance? ))  

Sajo-kun

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 pm
(you send the profile to slayer or myself,so we can post it up on the front page)

"Oh,"said Bagera"what are you planning up there Zen?It might not be such a good idea to be there when I attack,but if you are then hold on tight."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 pm
"dragon slayer speciality.....flameing dragon's child" he sead and he glew red for a second then you could see smoke from his nostrils like a fire dragon "now i'm ready...." he spread his arms like wings Karyu-no-yokugeki!!!!! *" his arms ignited the flames spewing out taking a shape close to that of dragon wings "now take this" he flaped is burning winggs down at jynx

*fire dragons wing attack*  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:03 pm
"Ah,Zen,you would make a fine student."said Bagera,impressed at Zens skill.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:54 pm
i vanish in a cloud of shadow as i apper behind them with a look in my eyes that is not inocent as i lunge for zen*  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:40 pm
zen jumped off of bagera and his flame transfered into one of his fists "come on kid show me what you got"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:06 am
dark palm...... *i wisper the attack softly as shadow starts to cover my arm increasing its size as i grab your fire and get in your face* do you think you can kill me zen? i would love to know *i say with a cynical smile on my face as my arms starts to infect your fire* im only using a small amount of power bagera woudl you like to see my full or are people not strong enough for my true form?  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm
"bring it on twerp" he said ian his cheeks puffed out "Karyu-no-hoko*"
he obened his mouth and flames spewed out in a huge burst and blazed in jynx's face

*fire dragon's roar  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:11 am
Bagera sat impressed with her students.What had started as a training bout turned into a match for the ages.She had not seen such skills in some time and enjoyed watching as she left her fighting stance and moved to the side."I was going to fight but the two of you are quite amusing to watch,but please do not kill one another,you both show great promise as students."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 pm
he looked down at bagera and for an instant she reminded him of his teacher but something was different he didn't want to seem like a great student to her he suddnly felt an urge to prove he was a truely powerful worrior, he jumped away from jynx "ooooo" hire engulfed his eyes "i'm all fired up now" he said and lit his hand back up "hiyru Tekken!!!!*" he launched a punch at jynx with the firey force of a full grown enraged adult fire dragon

*fire dragon iron punch  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:46 pm
*i let the punch hit me as my face cracks* oh you seem to have broken my shadow armor hmmmm i wonder if this idea will work i saw it on a anime called naruto when i was a boy by a character called gaara he could control sand *i place my palm in the dirt as i start to compress it into sand and i send a huge spike flying at zen*
52% power  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:24 pm
zen front fliped over the spike and lached onto it with his legs rideing it letting it carry his back away from jynx "hahaha nic ebut try something else jynxy or this will be over quick" he crushed the spike between his legs and landed on the ground  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff