Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Rin could see her shaking and wondered what could possibly be causing her to act like this. There was a chance that she had knowledge of what they all had, whcih may or may not be a good thing. "...I'm glad I found this, there's not a lot that anyone knows about the shards..." The bait was right there, the only thing to know was whether or not she would take it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Karin snaped out of it, "ugh, yeah im just cold," she squeezed closed to noah, she reached out and shook Rin's hand, "nice to meet hair."you too! you have pretty hair." she said but in her mind was laughing at her small boobs. Karin now knew a bit, but played it off as idiocy. "what are shards? like glass shards or something?"  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:46 pm
Noah looked at Musashi. "Hey, just because it's dark, I scared her." he said joking around. He felt calm near Karin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm
Exodus caught up with everyone else, "Sorry dropped something back there...what's wrong?" He noticed her shaking. He himself grew slightly worried.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:48 pm
((boys memorized, mind reading chick, im totally busted XD))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:49 pm
Musashi looked at her, somewhat confused, but was rather doubtful,"...yeah that sounds about right....glass..." Muashi hid his hand, where the stone was on his glove.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Noah pulled out a headband and placed it over his shard. He held Karin closer, hoping that it would warm her up. His body started tensing up with a beautiful girl this close to him. "Yeah, glass, sure." he said looking in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:54 pm
"...I see..." Rin could see right through that lie and had a palm resting on her scimitar. She knew a rat when she saw one and her voice took on a frigid tone. If that was any hint to Karin of what she knew, then it was also a warning of what would happen if she went against them. "...We should find the others..."  

Sharkpups24

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:56 pm
Karin thought they were all fooled, but was still being careful, "so what are all of you guys doing?" she said trying to shift the subject to dodge suspicion. she dident notice any of the shards, she dident know what they looked like.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:57 pm
Noah looked over at Rin and noticed how she had her hand on her sword. He let go of Karin and pulled Rin aside. "What's up?" he whispered so Karin couldn't hear them  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 pm
Musashi smiled,"doing?...we are..." Musashi looked at his bottle of water,"shopping!..." Musashi laughed,"and wouldnt you know it...we are all done!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 pm
He noticed everyone else hiding their shards. He took his from around his wirst and put it around his neck, under his shirt. "That's what I'd like to know..." He left his sword on his back, but was still on edge from the awkward moment.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:02 pm
"...Be careful of her." Rin warned under her breath so that Noah could hear, not letting Karin out of her sight. The red flags were going off in her own mind, but she had no reason to act until she made the first move.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm
Karin dident know if they were the enemy or just a bunch of people that happened to be looking into something old, she decided to try and stick with them and learn their true intentions, but Rin seamed very suspicious, and when Noah left to talk to her she got worried, 'what if im found out, what do i do!' she thought worried. "lol so are you all shopping for shards and water?" she asked happily  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:04 pm
"I'll keep up my act then." he whispered. He went back to Karin. "So, you still cold?" he said softly, his body tensing up again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games