Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:21 am
"Strength? Strength, I can give you.. By training, my loyal shinobi." Ripp said, with a smile. He then looked out the window. "Do you need training? Now?" Ripp asked him. There are trainers throughout Tsukigakure, that are willing to help. They all serve only under the Tsukikages and only under the Tsukikos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 am
sora laughed."Tommarow."

((SO TIRED))

Kitsune Prince Sora

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:28 am
[ Lol, no worries (: ]

"I see." Ripp said, nodding towards Sora. "Well, I will see to it then." Ripp said as there were other shinobi to train as well; though there were many personal trainers that could train these shinobi in different places.

[ Tomorrow, me and Jen are going to Townsquare with her friends. So.. Yeah CXX ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:08 am
((Y'all forgot the boy lying in your office.))

Aino has been listening to everything that has been going on but in the end he still go nothing.This was the second time it happen and whenever it is,then he know that someone he know or care will change,change in a bad way.Aino sat back up and look at the office then sighed.He can't seem to think of anything that he can do or anything that he can't do.He shake his head,trying to wake his mind up but in the end he still got nothing.He decide that now is not the right time to do anything so he would just go with the flow,for now."So Ripp,or kage-sama,or whatever,so what am I suppose to do?" he ask and look at the guy.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:10 am
"You should go rest at the Crescent Moon Inn." Ripp said as he tossed the boy a key, a room in the Crescent Moon Inn. "Tomorrow, we shall begin training."

[ If not Sunday, then probably Monday. I have to go somewhere today. ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:23 pm
"OK but remember that promise on the water jutsu alright." he said as he catch the key and walk to the inn,where ever it is.  

Aino Tsukaima

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:42 pm
Kiara stood there with her stuff. "Um, excuse me but, where's my Sensei?" she asked looking around for Akane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:24 am
"Your sensei is at the Crescent Moon Inn." Ripp said nodding towards the girl. He also tossed her a key, for her own room.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Kiara caught her key and left towards the Crescent Moon Inn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 pm
(The shadows in the office swirled, and Yuan Shisho rose slowly from the darkness, his ANBU comander's mask hanging from his hip next to his many scrolls. Seeing Ripp in the Tsukikage's chair, he sniffed. Well now, who is this? Perhaps my hypothesis was wrong... Yuan strode over to the desk, resting both hands on the edge.) Boy, who are you and why do you sit in the Kage's office as though it were your own?
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:05 pm
User Image

Ripp stood up from his desk and tilted his head. Ripp was twenty one years old, and being called ' Boy ' was not a good idea. His own blonde hair fell over his right eye, and he was looking at him with his left gray colored eye. He spoke, moving his lips softly and slowly. " Boy? I am the Second Tsukikage, and who are YOU to speak of me that way?" Ripp asked in a tone of matter that was fierce, yet polite. Though, he emphasized the word ' You ', the reason why it felt fierce coming out from Ripp, himself. "Asami and I, myself, run Tsukigakure." Ripp said as his gray colored eyes and his smile, yet emotionless, face was looking at the boy who stood before him. As Ripp spoke, white feathers with blood stained onto them was falling all around.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:59 pm
((Finally!! Some Action!!))
Akane arrives at the office, 'A friend? Or...' She thought, until she saw the ANBU mask, '.. a foe.' Akane then puts on hers. She then Body Flickered to her sensei's side, ready to take action.
User Image  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Akane then turned to Ripp, with her eyes still on the enemy, ".. Sensei.. I would permission to leave the village, but still remain loyal to the village. I wanted to wander around, see new places." Her eyes then looked at the Tsukikage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Kairi62323
Akane then turned to Ripp, with her eyes still on the enemy, ".. Sensei.. I would permission to leave the village, but still remain loyal to the village. I wanted to wander around, see new places." Her eyes then looked at the Tsukikage.
Ripp nodded to her in agreement. "Understood, Akane-chan." Ripp told her. "I will take care of your students for the time being." Ripp said to her.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:52 pm
Akane bowed to him. And then shot a serious glare at the enemy. She then suddenly disappeared, using Body Flicker.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff