Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:02 pm
"Yeah if we're lucky do you know how hard it is to keep up with him very very hard" replied Xacrum puting on his hood "Oh i never asked what ur number was what is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 pm
"Me? Probably 15. I'm not exactly an official Organization member, seeing as i'm only half a Nobody, but I do hang around a bit. Darxian here's...what number are you again?" Shadow asked.

"25." Darxian simply replied "It's not of much importance, though. Saix is only number 7, but he's treated like number 2. See what I mean?"  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 pm
"Yeah I know what u mean Saix is a fricken suckup if i could i would kick his a** you know what i mean"Xacrum said angerly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:49 pm
"But I can't so oh well rite"said Xacrum  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Agro013

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:03 pm
~~HEy people i just wanted to say EXECELENT job on the role play it was great reading! But now I want a part of this~~

NAME:Alabaster
WEAPON:dual weilding Khopesh (http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/RandaMann/weapons10-2.jpg)
BIRTH-PLACE: Hallow Bastian
WHOLE,HEARTLESS,NOBODY:Nobody
(Story Time!!) Alabaster walked the dark streets of Hallow Bastian. weapons at the ready,knowing theives would attack him,he listened closely for the footsteps, when he heard them he drew his blades and beheaded the "Theif" TUrns out he killed his Father(who was not theif) when the theives did arive Alabaster was unprepared the theives attacked, they tookeverything he had exept his weapons (Srry this is taking so long, just building up a good backroun. XD) They had brought him to an ocean coastine and tossed him in he hit his head whle falling and no longer remembers who he is or where he came from. he washed up on the shore of Twilight town and is starting a new life. But how will this "New life" turn out?? (K Im done)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 pm
~~Oh and i have the power to control
life and Death(If this power is to much i can kindly change it)~~  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:54 am
*Xacrum appears in Twilight Town on a mission to find some one "hmmm now who am i suppose to find i wonder all they gave me was his name,Alabaster hmm oh well."Xacrum starts his search for Alabaster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:32 pm
Alabaster, not knowing where he is starts lookin around for clues. He stops by an Item shop and askes the shop owner."Why, You're in Twilight town"The shop owner responded. "Okay, thank you"Alabaster said. He walked to the nearest bench and sat down trying to think about anything of his past,but nothing came to him.  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 pm
"Awww man this going to take forever"* Xacrum keeps asking around but no one knows him* "..... Ok i need a break"*Sit on a bench not knowing hes sitting next to Alabaster he then thinks to him selfHmmm man where am i going 2 find this guy maybe this guy knows him"Excuse me but do u know a guy named Alabaster."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm
Alabaster not remembering his name (from the fall) replies "No im sorry i dont" Alabaster stands up and says "Good day" and walks off...  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm
"hu ok thanks"*Shaxac speaks to Xacrum*"Master i sence great confusion from that boy maybe he does know where he is" "Ok but how r we going 2 get his memory back "* Xacrum replied* "Leave that to me call him back" "Hey kid wait wht if me and my shadow could give u back ur memory would u accept?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm
Alabaster turns and says "Why would you help me"  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 pm
"Because i can sense u want to know ur past ur true name al that other stuff regular people have andthe reason y is because i think u r the one im looking 4 don't worry im not going 2 kill u my superior wants u 4 some thing...so do u want to have ur memorys back?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 pm
"I knew i had somthing missing from me..." alabaster said. "Sure give me back my memory."  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:15 pm
"Ok are u sure this wat u want if so the i need u to lie down hold."*summons table for Alabaster to lay on*"Ok now then my shadow will be returning ur memories ill be look to make sure ur ok."*Xacrums shadow Shaxac rises from the shadows*"Oh if there is any trouble yell ok ur pretty much going to re live ur memories ok so when ur ready lay on the table."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games