Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 pm
Vega wiped some blood off of her. She smiled. "I am so sorry that I will have to kill you! NOT!" She ran toward him and stapped him in the soulder. "Aww I missed you heart....O-well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Raven stared in shock at Gemini. She was supposed to be dead, wasn't she? Yet, here she was alive. "Gemini... You're alive?!"

Draco grinned. "Alive as the rest of us and beautiful." He said before introducing himself. "I'm Draco." His eyes looked at Fox. "Good to see you're alright, Fox."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Leo fell to his knees holding his arm in pain. He then thought to himself, I shouldn't have come alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:39 pm
"Hm, you too Drac," said Fox as she stood straight and let go of Arachnid. "Uh, should somebody go help Leo," said Fox.

"Huh, yup. Fortunna go help your new boyfriend," said Gemini with a smile.

Starfire looked to Scott and said, "Well, she was mine and your fatehr's daughter that we took in and Arachnid's younger sister. So she's your older sister butyou two never met."

She than looked at the Titans and said, "I know I was supose to be dead and at first I thought I was going to die too but I didn't. So I disappeared after that making you think that I was dead which I'm not. You see I had something to take care of on my for a bit and the only ones who new I was alive was Rose and Arachnid. Fox did too and she ended up leaving Jump City as well as you all know about her leaving but she did come by a few times though. And after I got back on my feet and stuff I started to be my own hero and formed my own team. Which we call the Generations and I became leader. then my team grew bigger along with Fox joining my team and meeting her again. But than something bad happened. My teammates, friends started to disappear on the missions they were doing. Then Fox asked me and kind of forced me to let her go find the others and fine leads. So I did and than she contacted me to and said...."

"That Turgon, Vesta, and Black Feather broke free with help. By a woman name Corona One of our one villians," said Fox in an angry tone. "And they're behind the disappearence of our teammates. and than they almost had me but I excaped in time and I thank this young boy here Scott for finding me. thank you child," said Fox.

"And before came here I thought to myself to go to the Titans, show them that I'm not dead, and ask for your help. So father, mother, Titans I need your help on finding my teamates and to fight Turgon," said Gemini. "And I'm sorry if I made you guys thought I was dead," she said in crying tears.

Then Starfire goes to Gemini, hugs her, and says, "Of, course we will and I forgive you, we all do."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 pm
Fortunna nods to Gemini and goes after Leo. Wghen she arrived she saw Leo hurt. So she took out her sword, ran towards Vega and stabbed her in the eye and kicked her off of Leo. Then Fortunna used her physic powers to heal Leo up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:33 pm
Leo looked up at Fortunna and smiled. but he didn't want to seem like he was going soft so he said,"What are you doing here?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:39 pm
Athena thought something wierd was happening to Leo and Fortunna since they were gone so long. "Gemini. I will be going to help Fortunna and Leo." She ran toward the acident. She saw Leo on the ground and Fortunna healing him.

Vega screamed at the pain. She used her staff to turn it into a spear. She threw it at Fortunna pinning her into a building.

Athena pulled out a bow and arrow and pinned Vega into a wall. "Two can play at that game."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm
"Gemini send me to help you out and besides I couldn't let you do this alone," said Fortunna as she looked at him in the eye's meaning I love you and I'll do anything to help you and I would be sad if I let anything happen to you. She than looked away and looked at Vega. "Well, well, Vega aren't you looking swell," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:02 am
Spider-robin leapt off the couch. 'I'll go show them what a clone can do' he grinned leaping out of the window shooting a hook he gracefully glided to the bank. He saw the girl (Fortuna) trapped he landed down beisdes her unpinning her and putting her on the ground. 'You now know how it feels being hung up' he conluded he turned firing a barrage of shots from oen og his stun-pistol's at the the gril pinned by the arrow (Vega). 'Rule 1 of being in a team you don't go alone' he quickly twicthed looking at Leo.

'I forgive you to Gemini' Robin chocked feeling a like long lost piece had been returned he hugged her tight missing her so dearly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:48 am
'Ohh' Scott said stunned. He'd heard people talk about her and she sounded pretty cool. Thoguh no really talked about her for obivous reasons which were clearly apparaent.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:26 am
Leo ran over to Fortunna and said,"You ok."

Aquarius stood beside Athena and said,"So what I miss."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:23 am
(Umm Thes 270 ?. Fortuna's pinnned up against the wall not Athena and Spider-robin has unpinned Fortuna already)  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 am
Spider-robin stepped infornt of the downed Leo. 'You think you could contribute to this ?' he asked his pistols aimed at Vega as he relased more shots at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 am
(sorry dude I fixed it)
Leo glared at Spider-robin and growled angrilly.

Aquarius pulled Spider-robin away from leo and said,"I wouldn't talk to Leo right now he's kinda pissed."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 am
Raven nodded her head at Gemini. "I forgive you. And we'll help you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games