Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm
His eyes became red. I...I need to feed... He thought. "I hope I do soon..." Kayin said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm
soccerplayer0909
"No not really i've come to terms with the fact that most people have to die at some point in there lives" she say's with a sigh before folding her legs to sit cross legged.

*selenia walks over* sorry for easedroping but i over heard you say "that most people have to die" thats not true well in some from its is but well there no easy way to put this so i'll be blunt death of the of body .... life of the soul expect for you stay in your body forever !do you follow me so far ? what im saying is that you dont have to die.but then again that up to kirany he the master of the mansion its his choice. there are alot of us here living in the mansoin already.and i sure that there always room for more i mean this is a huge place!oh were are my manner im sorry! im selenia one of the va......people that live here *selenia thinks to her self *( sweatdrop whew i almost let its slip what i was i dont think she ready for the knowloge that vampiers do exist!)  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:34 pm
Rolling her eyes She looks at selenia. "I don't want to be rude but I dind't ask your opinion" Haru say's with a bit of annoyance. "And that's your point of view on it mine is different, and when I say most people have to die I mean most people do die at some point in there life, so it's not like i'm saying I would rather Die than live, it's the opposite if I could live for who knows how long I would take the oppurtunity if it ever came" Haru say's while looking at Selenia with a cold look. "Also I know my soul will live on it may leave my body but the body is just a shell that everyone uses" She say's with a smile "My names Haru it's nice to meet you selenia". Looking at Kayin she looks at him curiously "What do you mean you hope to soon".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:07 pm
Kiera stalked the hallways, finnaly coming to the room in which selenia, haru, and kayin were talking, Turning to kayin , she nodded at haru and mouthed behind her back"Does she know?"  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 am
"No" He mouthed to her. Then he looked at Haru. "You wanna know a secret?" Kayin asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 am
"What kind of secret" Haru responds back with a sigh and yawn. scratching the back of her head she passes her fingers through her hair afterwards.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 pm
Name: Sara Wegner
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Graduated from high school early and was passing through colorado on the way to visit family east of her home.
Description (Or Picture):
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 pm
The rain beat down hard on the hood of her car as Sara drove down the street. All of a sudden her stalled and it slowed to a stop. Aw man now i have to.. Sara got out of the car and opened up the hood of the car, steam rising as the rain hit the inside. She looked around it and moved a few things. She got back in the car and tried to start it again with no luck. She got out again, seeing a big mansion and a bus across the street. Maybe i can get some help there.. Already soaked to the bone, Sara began to walk across the street. Once she got onto the sidewalk, she tripped, twisting her ankel with a loud yelp of pain as she hit the ground.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 pm
GothGoddess22
Kiera stalked the hallways, finnaly coming to the room in which selenia, haru, and kayin were talking, Turning to kayin , she nodded at haru and mouthed behind her back"Does she know?"

selenia hearing them *truns around and raise an eyebrow* *looks at both kiera and kayin * *and tells them in their minds i think if she did know that we where vampires she wouldn't be so willing to be in a room with 3 of them ?!**selenia look directly at kayin and tell him in his thoughts does she know that she gonna be your dinner ?! stare *selenia tell kiyan in his mind instead of making her dinner why not just make her one of us what do you think ? 3nodding and that way well have both problems done shell never die and you'll get dinner!*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 pm
sakuraicekunoichi
The rain beat down hard on the hood of her car as Sara drove down the street. All of a sudden her stalled and it slowed to a stop. Aw man now i have to.. Sara got out of the car and opened up the hood of the car, steam rising as the rain hit the inside. She looked around it and moved a few things. She got back in the car and tried to start it again with no luck. She got out again, seeing a big mansion and a bus across the street. Maybe i can get some help there.. Already soaked to the bone, Sara began to walk across the street. Once she got onto the sidewalk, she tripped, twisting her ankel with a loud yelp of pain as she hit the ground.

after selenia says that she *goes to the window and looks out the window and she another human girl she look like she hurt * selena tell kiayn looks like your gonna get your fill you need to go help that human girl outside she sliped and fell i think she broke her ankle you know how fragile humans are* she out side at the very being of the mansion!and it look like of you dont ge her out of the rain shell get sick and we dont want that twisted evil smile !  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:34 pm
*selenia looks at kaiyn and nods and brows and leaves the room*but be 4 she leavse selenia says to them if you need me you know were find or maybe for once ill be in my room who know but for now i think ill go look for Sanato i haventseen him in qutie a while im geting worried about him .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:52 pm
Sara twisted around so she was sitting on the cement, she looked over at her ankel wincing as she turned to look at it. I think its sprained......just my luck... She thought, completely soaked with water, not seeing everything completely because of the complete downpour.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 pm
*selenia thinks to her self i wonder if kaiyn went out and got that human girl* *selenia think huh ive almost looked eveywhere in the manison for him well maybe ill go read in the libray for a bit then look for him again*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Kayin thought about what she said. He them leaned close to Haru's ear. "I'm a vampire..." He said and bit her neck. He drank her blood but only half of it. Before she fell unconscious Kayin whispered in here ear. "Welcome...to my world..." He then disappeared in a flash.

Kayin appeared in the lobby and pulled a umbrella out of a vase. He walked outside and approached Sara. He extended his hand.  

Kayinnn

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:31 pm
Sara looked up, seeing him approach her, she softly and wordlessly stretched her hand out, touching his own hand.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games