Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:00 pm
Kiara slightly clapped. "Good job, but, one of the ear's missing." she said as she looked at the right ear and saw nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:03 pm
"for real " turns back to byakuga "umm. did i master it!"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 pm
"Um.. not yet. You were missing an ear." she told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:07 pm
closes eye and focuses again and has detachi in his mind and says " henge no jutsu" ... "please sensei say i got it right"
"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:11 pm
Kiara looked at his eyes were closed. She examined him. "You did it!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 pm
turns back to himself "yay! time for the next jutsu"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Kiara nodded. "Time for the Substitution Jutsu. Let's go outside for this." she said as she lead him outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm
follows "wow this is gonna be fun"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:25 pm
Kiara smiled. "Okay.. do as I do." Kiara told him. She made some hand signs, concentrated hard on her chakra, and said "Kawarimi No Jutsu!" She then switched places with a leaf on the ground a few inches away. "Nwm you try." she told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:29 pm
looks at her then does the hands signs,concetrates really hard on his chakra and says "kawarimi No Jutsu" and switches places with a rock.
"did i do it right"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:31 pm
Kiara nodded. "Now, just practice mastering the three Jutsus and you'll be able to go to the Genin Exams. But, it's not here yet. Just get prepared." she told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm
"ok but may i go to the sand village i need permission from you then the boarder gaurd"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:56 pm
Kiara shook her head. "I'm sorry but you can't for now. That's kind of like a mission. And only Genins or higher can do missions. Once you're Genin, and your Sensei goes with you, you can but for now, I can't go with you because first of all, you're not a Genin and second of all, I'm not your Sensei. Oh, and because I'm I'm the Academy Teacher and if we get new Students and I'm not here, no one can teach them." she explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:12 am
Xiah saw Kiara sensei with a new kid, "Hello Kiara sensei. Hello ummm" Xiah said not knowing what his name was.  

Dripples

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:19 am
*walks through the building* wow i havent been here in a while. The last time i was here was before i left.....before the last war.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games