Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm
"your scary"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:07 pm
throws more kunais  

teddy_byakuga

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:08 pm
"no its just im relaxing and you get suprised by the most simplest of things" She laughs even harder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm
"ummm wanna train"  

teddy_byakuga

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:15 pm
"no not now maby later"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 pm
"ugh no one wants to train today"  

teddy_byakuga

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 pm
"yea cause everyone is either tired, buisy, or just dont care"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:47 pm
just kicks a can around!  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:56 pm
"I'm going to check up on any new Academy Students. Don't you dare follow right now!" she yelled at him because if she doesn't, he will follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:59 pm
"ok" "starts kicking the can again"  

teddy_byakuga

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Begins to laugh again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:13 pm
sengetsu appears in the grounds and sits against a tree."i guess i'll wait for one of the leaf shinobi."  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 pm
sengetsu suddenly falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:45 pm
Detachi walk throught the woodland area of the training grounds. "Bushin no jutsu!", 5 clones apear. Each gathering a kunai, threw it at some old dusty targets, And hiting 2 bullseyes. "Not good enough!",thought detachi, he gathered all the kunais and hit 4 bulls eyes." "Mumbles and then grabs the kunai's and walks away.  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 am
Reiko walked inot the trainig grounds. "good, i have it to myself," she thought. "what was that jutsu again?" she looked down at the note she had written herself. Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique) This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword. "i should apply it to kunai when battles are hand to hand" she thought. Reiko took out a kunai and did the handsigns. "flame spread technique." A small flame invelped her hand. she concentrated and it traveled to the kunai. "i wonder...'" reiko thought. she threw the kunai at a tree. as soon as it left her hand, the flame vanished. "didn't expect that to work anyway." she thought  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games