Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:55 pm
~~Future~~

Gemini nodded to her father and went up to the surface right in the cave where they live too for there was an attachable waterfall-lake inside. She got everyone off and turned back into her regular form laying weakly on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:19 pm
((i guess im in the cave))
Italius shook off the water that covered him and stood up as he said,"Ummmm not to ruin the moment but I have to leave."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:24 pm
~~Future~~

Shaking the water off himself, Nightwing looked at Italius. "Are you sure you can't stay?" He said as he crouched down next to Gemini.

Raven nodded her head to Sophie. "Okay... A six-year old with electricity. And you're alone why?" Raven then turned her attention to Changeling. "Fang took me here through a timetravel portal. What happened here? To the city?" She said, glancing at the destruction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:54 pm
~~~~~Future~~~~~
((oh by the way the reason Italius doesn't live with his dad is because he had a huge fight with him about eight years ago))
Italius sighed and said,"Like it matters to you."

Changeling sighed and said,"After you and Star left the titans split up and Slade took over the world."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 pm
~~Future~~

Then Gemini stood up and hugged Italius. She said, "I've missed see you so much big brother. Please at least come and visit me and mother, alright." She than let him go and than fell to her knees again. "Oh, man I feel a little weak, I guess from that arrow of Oracle's blood on it. Her blood is like piosen to my body and so is mine to her's. and I can die from it if you don't know how to cure it but at least father always as the medivine to heal my body from it. But...I don't know how much I...can take being piosen by......her blood anymore," said Gemini weakly and spat out some blood out of her mouth.

~~Past~~

Gemini woke up after a hour or so of a nap on the couch. She looked around and saw her father sitting down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:35 pm
~~Future~~

Starfire kissed Italius on the forehead and said, "I've missed you so much my son. And I hope to see you once again since you do not wish to stay." She than saw Gemini spitting blood out. "Oh, dear there there Gemini," she said.

Then Iris walked into the cave and saw Gemini on the ground. "Huh, Gemini!" she yelled. she than ran up to Gemini and said, "Hay Nightwing sir. Hello Gemini oh dear you seem to be hurt."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:49 pm
~~Future~~

Nightwing glanced at Iris. "Hello Iris." He turned to Gemini. "I'll go get the medicine." He glanced at Italius before leaving.

Raven stared at Changeling in shock. The Titans had broken up. "Why...did the Titans break up?"

((Pretty much the reason is they got into a huge fight about what to do.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:49 pm
~~Future~~

"What happen to her? Huh who are you?" asked Iris as she looked at Starfire.

"I'm Starfire, her mother," replied Starfire.

"Huh, so your the one that Gemini told me about. Nice to meet you ma'm and names Iris but what happen to Gemy?" asked Iris.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 am
Italius was about to say something but turned to leve instead. As he left he sighed and said,"let me know when Nightwing isn't here." He then took a few more steps before sprinting away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:28 pm
~~Future~~

"Well, lets just say my darkside blood is piosen to my body," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:04 pm
~~Future~~

Nightwing took the bottle of medicine out from a locked cabinet. They would have to get more soon, he observed. Nightwing came back to the group and kneeled by Gemini. "Here." He handed her the medicine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 pm
~~Future~~

"Ok, Gem drink it," said Iris.

Starfire watched as Nightwing handed the medicine to Gemini. It was a bottle of blue stuff in it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 pm
~~Future~~

Gemini took the medicine that her father brought her and drank it. She than layed on the ground, looked up, and felt much better. "Huh, thank you father," said Gemini as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm
~~Future~~

"Much better now?" asked Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 pm
~~Future~~

"Yes, alot," replied Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games