Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Narrator: Well now, isn't this awkward...

Alyssa: Alright, so I'll be Ada and I get the grappling hook!

Kevin: Awesome! I'm Leon. Lemme go do a back flip off that wall!

Yoko: ********! Why do I always have to be Ashley!?

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 pm
I did this one along time ago in the other Caption thread. Just wanted to put the picture up cause I knew I'd seen it before. David in the background made it perfect for me to caption. This doesnt count, just want to reshare this with everyone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa: right guys, in order to escape this place quicker, we need to split up. Yoko, you're with me.

Kevin: Hold on! Theres no way I'm going with David.That guy's no fun and he takes things too literally.

David: why the hell am I waiting on these losers...and Kevin said Subway,how was I to know it was the restaurant.

Alyssa: well then, Yoko, you go with David.

Yoko: I don't want to go with him either...He's kind of creepy...

David:she thinks I'm creepy?! well, she's too damn slow for me anyways,and silent...nerd.

Alyssa:Well I'm sure as hell not going with him...hmm how to settle this.

David: Speaking of Bitches, Alyssa would moan and b***h about everything...Like shes in a permanent state of P. M. S. or something.. Would you three hurry the hell up! I need someone to take this lighter from me so I can get the Keycard and theres a ******** Hunter banging at the door!

Yoko: I know! Lets play Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Alyssa: ...Alright, the person who loses after three rounds goes with David.

David: I said hurry the hell up!

All three look at David funny.

Alyssa, Kevin, Yoko: Rock, Paper,Scissors, GO!

Kevin: ********...

Alyssa: ..Barf!

Yoko: oh dear.

Alyssa: You know what...to hell with it. Lets all make a run for it as soon as the Hunter beaks down the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:46 pm
Hmm... Let's try something different...

Narrator:
"Well now, isn't this awkward... For Kevin today,
He meets his ex, Yoko, while out on a date,
And Yoko, so spiteful, did not hesitate,
Awful things about Kevin, she had to say.

For Kevin, you see, is a man, not too bright,
Burning his bridges, broke up with a fight.
Losing his date, because of Yoko's spite,
Poor Kevin won't be getting any tonight."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:50 am
Narrator: Well now, isn't this awkward... Alyssa has just found out Kevin voted her off the island...

Alyssa: You Beep Beep! How could you?!

Kevin: To be honest...YOU'RE A BEEP b***h...plus you suck at challenges.

Yoko: He has a point...

(God I love the old Survivor...lately it's gone down hill.)  

Wesker Chic

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:53 am
Oh hai guys!! Sorry I kinda forgot about this... life's been kind of crazy lately sad

3rd place: StrangerToParadise
2nd place: Alkaizer87

**1st place**: BiohazardExtreme

biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:01 am
Thank you! Thank you!

Alright, let's see what we got...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phone: For English, Press 1.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:48 pm
Phone: For English, press 1.

Chris: ...Brad? Brad, you need to stop watching that Japanese tentacle hentai. None of us understand you anymore...

(Hehe, double-meaning xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 am

*beep*

Phone: If you are being attacked by a zombie...Press 1...If you are being attacked by a zombie dog...Press 2...If you are being attacked by a giant plant...Press 3...If you are lost in the middle of a mansion and want to talk to the a*****e pilot that left you here...Press 4

*beep*

Brad's Phone: This is Brad, I'm not available right now...

Chris: ARGH!!!  

Wesker Chic

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 pm

*beep*

Phone: If this is a call to Capcom to file a complaint, please be aware that we are no longer Accepting any calls.

Chris: ********...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 pm
*beep*
Phone: To file a complaint to Umbrella, Press 1. To reserve a time for a virus outbreak, Press 2. To talk to Wesker directly, Press 3.
*beep*
Phone: Please hold...
Wesker: Hello, this is Wesker...
Chris: Look I...
Wesker: Ha, psych! I'm not at the phone write now, but please leave your name, telephone, message and I'll call you back. Oh and if it's you Chris, for the last time I haven't seen Jill. I already have enough troubles training Ada to give me head.
Chris: gonk
((Wow I got 2nd place? that's awesome.))

Edit: those subtitles are talking about something about a forest...maybe it talks about some kind of building in the forest, or maybe near a forest.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 pm
Haha, yes he says, "Stay away from the forest outside of the mansion." Only the transmission is all broken up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:14 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy

*beep*

Phone: If this is a call to Capcom to file a complaint, please be aware that we are no longer Accepting any calls.

Chris: ******** class="clear">

Heh, heh, heh.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:21 am
The only reason I know what it says is because Japanese Kanji are based off of Chinese characters, and I know that the Japanese "No" means of, or something like that.the three tree/wood characters put together means forest, or somethign related to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:44 am

*beep*

*phone rings*

Me: *picks up phone* Hello?

Chris: You're gonna die in 7 days!! scream

*chucks phone*

Me: ...*looks at broken cellphone* gonk crying Curse you, Crank Yankers...!!

Kobo-chan

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 am
Hunnigan, before RE4~

*Beep*

Phone: You have pressed 1. Please hold on while your call is being connected to the nearest operator.

Chris: Hmm...I'm pretty hungry...Wonder if there's any Jill Sandwiches left...I love speaking to myself rhetorically out loud.....Wait, who am I even calling? Title says Hunnigan...Who the hell is that?

Phone (A seductive voice): Hello. You have reached the naughty school girl phone sex hot line. For listings of underage, willing to do anything to pass co-eds, please dial 1. ...And when I say please, I mean PLEASE; We're all craving for you to put you're knowledge inside of us...For listings of local brothels, please dial 2...

Chris: eek ...Well, that's still not nearly as bad as how the series will whore out...Hmm, now I'm really craving Jill Sandwiches...Where is that master of unlocking?

Phone: You have pressed 1. Here are you're listing options: If you want to "do" extra curricular studies with Jill Valentine, please press 1. If you want to...

Chris: eek So THIS is how she get's AIDS and dies...Damn you revealing tombstone!!! Wait, how can you get AIDS over the phone? Ah, F*** it...I blew the joke already...Damn me speaking to myself out loud rhetorically!!!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games