Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:03 pm
Raito looked over to xantos sensai "sensai there must be a worthwhile jutsu you can teach us..." Raito said with a smile....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:34 pm
"There is a pretty good genjutsu that I know, but it's I would say an A-rank jutsu, think your up to it?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:48 pm
((k im back... what did i miss))

"I want to learn it sensei!" said reiko  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:06 pm
(Not much, the mission was boring, they released everyone with no fight, so I guess we win.)
"Alright then....make the handsigns in this order at a fast pace. Bird, Horse, Monkey, Ox, serpent, tiger, bird, monkey, serpent, boar, dog, dragon. After that, visualize a field of meteors, hundreds coming down at your enemy, these meteors are huge, the more chakra used, the bigger and more frightening the meteors, they are not solid, but it scares the hell out of almost anybody, trust me, you'll have to be a jounin not to break down if your caught in it."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Drake practice the handseals slowly first before he did it faster. After that he tried visualizing the meteors heading towards a tree. Only five meteors the size of the tree fell down. The tree was unharmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 am
Raito got up "ok lets try this" Raito did the hand signs slowly...... Bird......., Horse.........., Monkey............, Ox............, serpent.........., tiger......., bird........., monkey........., serpent.........., boar........, dog.........., dragon......
"ok i think ive got the hang of this now lets try it fast....." Bird..., Horse..., Monkey..., Ox..., serpent..., tiger..., bird..., monkey..., serpent..., boar..., dog..., dragon... "ahh not fast enough got to try it again" Raito did the hand signs in a really fast speed Bird, Horse, Monkey, Ox, serpent, tiger, bird, monkey, serpent, boar, dog, dragon "yes got it now visualize the meteors coming at your enemy" after that 8 meteors came from the sky and heading towards all of them..... "ahh no not towards me" Raito shouted and ran. Raito suddenly stopped "huh wait its my jutsu... my bad" raito said as he looked down in shame sweatdrop (im so pathetic i ran from my own jutsu" he thought to himself......  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

XxXEmo BappiXxX rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:11 am
After Raito had finished sulking Raito walked over to Xantos and whispered "hey sensai i know that you are a shadow assassin can you please help me become one" Raito said in a serious and determined way....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:33 am
Xantos's eye went wide.
"We need to talk...Team Saber, come to the Free Bird Cafe...there are some things That should have been kept from you until the right time, but now it is inveitable."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:17 am
Reiko quickly made the handsigns and concentrated her chakra. "Bird, Horse, Monkey, Ox, serpent, tiger, bird, monkey, serpent, boar, dog, dragon," she thought and visualized a field of meteor. She saw a few large meteors slam into the ground, leaving no mark. "cool" she said aloud, then ran off to the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 pm
Drake sighed, he picked up his newly made sheath placing his sword in it and connected it with his belt before following Reiko.  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:23 pm
Raito left aswell...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:36 am
Raito walked in and sat down besides a tree "lets see were did i put my jutsu book.... ahh there it is" Raito opened the book "hmm lets look at some taijutsu.... "  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 pm
"i cant be bothered to learn a new jutsu im going out of the village for a while let me leave a note" Raito gets up and wrights a note..... and leaves it stuck on a wall..... annd then leaves for the gates.....

NOTE:

Dear team
im out of the village
and ill be back soon or never....

bye for a while or forever.....

Raito  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 am
Reiko walked into the training grounds wondering if anyone in the squad was there. Seeing Raito's note, she walked over to it and read it. "oh no!" she said " i hope this isn't my fault because i mess up alot. I have to tell sensei." she ran out of the training grounds to find him.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:50 pm
"Relax Reiko...it is his decision wheather he goes or not...I made that when in the Mist...I just hope he isn't seeking the assassins...god help him if he finds them."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games