Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm
How could he have forgotten! His scouting trip led to a discovery earlier and that man was still waiting off in the distance! "Aes'Sedai." He addressed both of them. "I tried to tell you earlier, but in the confusion I became distracted. I found a Asha'man Solider in bad condition forty paces to the south. I brought him a bit closer, but before I wanted to warn you before I sprung him on you guys."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:05 pm
Esole couldn't help but smile. She had been in search of another Warder and was very much interested in finding an Asha'man to take that place. "How serious are his injuries?" she asked, concern filling her voice.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:10 pm
Kiae narrowed her eyes, knowing exactly what the Green had planned for the poor man, and hoping he wouldn't fall into any trap she had planned for him. Tucking the kitten into a spacious pocket in her gown, she turned to Andurael, Aes Sedai once more.
"Bring him to our camp - I'll Heal him once I inspect his injuries," she ordered, glad at least that Andurael would listen to her above all others. Glancing at Esole, she smiled. "And I'd be extremely grateful if you'd help me set up some wards," she agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:11 pm
Andurael looked at her in a funny way. "He is depressed." Andurael whistled sharply and loudly.

Out of the bushed stepped a pale blond haired man of mid-height and barely that with hair the reached his shoulders and was unruly and wolfish. His Asha'man coat only had one sleeve, but the rest of it was in fine condition. "They said it's best to learn by experience, but I think they just don't have time the for a depressed, sarcastic and mildly disturbed head-case." A very sad apathetic low voice came from the man.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 pm
Esole gave Kiae a playful grin. "Only after I've gotten to know him a bit. And he's depressed, he needs a little dose of happiness in his life," she said with a giggle, knowing her Yellow friend had pieced together what Esole had planned. His dose of happiness would be her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 pm
Ethin eye the newcomer warily, hand gripping his sword hilt tightly. But he knew it would be futile. From what the Yellow's Warder had said, he was an Asha'man. He could simply lash out with the power and Ethin wouldn't be of much use to Esole if the Asha'man did so.
He sighed as he recognized the hopeful feelings seething into his mind from his bond with Esole. She was probably thinking about bonding the man. Ethin had known this time would come eventually, but he very much liked being the Green's only Warder.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 pm
Kiae grit her teeth together, but knew Andurael wouldn't let the Green lay a hand on the man before she did, luckily. It chafed her, the way Greens tried to Bond any eligible man, sometimes against their will. After having an Asha'man she knew Bonded against his will, Kiae had learnt the weave to break a Bond.
And developed one to prevent it, but only she and Amyrlin Seat knew of that. She had never had to use it, but if Esole acted out of line, Kiae would use it without a second thought. She had been caught in a trap herself, and would do her best to keep anyone else from falling into it.
"I have time for anyone who needs help," Kiae informed the man, dropping her Aes Sedai mask a bit to let her empathy show. "I am Kiae Sedai - and you?" she asked.

(All-out Aes Sedai war now! rofl )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 pm
(It's on chica)

Esole continued to smile even though it was obvious Kiae was frustrated with her. She had a feeling it had to do with the bad reputation Greens had been given with the recent involuntary bondings they'd been doing. She didn't very much like that herself but decided to keep that from the Yellow Aes Sedai because Esole liked a good contest of wills which this particular Yellow seemed to provide.
Esole decided to position herself next to Kiae. "And I'm Esole Sedai, and that glowering mulehead over there is my Warder."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 pm
Andurael felt the feelings from Kiae. Why was she already protective of this man? Hardly mattered, Andurael would keep him under close watch for Kiae.

Anthenor nodded to Kiae. Aes'Sedai, he was always vary of Aes'Sedai. "I am Anthenor of the Asha'man. I have long abandoned my family's last name for that family is all dead. " Even he was, on the inside. He needed more than happiest. He needed a purpose, a life; rebirth. He noticed how Esole eyed him. Like a trophy, he felt. he would not be played by the Aes'Sedai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:44 pm
Esole sighed at the way the Asha'man was looking at her. She had a feeling her hopes of bonding an Asha'man wouldn't be fulfilled by this particular Asha'man. "Oh well," she thought to herself. "But it won't hurt to keep it in mind, just in case." It seemed she'd just have to make due with Ethin.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:48 pm
"I am sorry to hear that," Kiae said sincerely. "I lost my own family a long time ago. If you won't mind, I'd like to have a look at your wounds. And heal them, if you don't have any objections," she added quickly.
Glancing over at Andurael, she wondered what his thoughts on the man were.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:52 pm
Ethin supressed a sigh of relief and sadness. From the way this Anthenor was grimacing at Esole, Ethin knew the man must have suspected Esole's intentions, which relieved him of his worry of competition with Esole. But what made him sad was the regret he could feel from Esole. He wished she wouldn't look for another Warder. Ethin knew he was enough to guard her back. Afterall, he'd done so many times before.
"Maybe she doubts your abilities," a disparging voice said in his head. He fought to keep the voice from adding more possiblities.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 pm
Andurael thought he was clear. Bad condition was the sate of the man well being. "Kiae Sedai-"

"Well if you can cure hopeless despair be my guest. I've heard Yellow's can cure ailments of the mind, but I never thought to be looked at be one." Anthenor looked at the warder. "This is your warder, Kiae?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 pm
"Yes, this is Andurael," she said, a little taken aback by the man's forwardness. Considering his reaction to Esole - though well-founded - she hadn't expected him to be almost friendly to her.
Considering his words, and wondering what Andurael was going to say - feeling it was important, she took a seat on a rock nearby and thought carefully how to respond.
"I've never Healed anything of the mind by the One Power," Kiae finally told the man. "But I don't think the One Power is almighty when it comes to humans. Other things can heal better than I could."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 pm
Clearly forgotten by everyone else save Ethin, Esole walked over to her horse and patted her head gently. "It seems you're the only one who isn't fed up with my.. foolishness these days, Ellisande" she murmured, a touch sadly. The concern in the bond told Esole that Ethin would probably try and approach her soon. She cast a warning glare at him and he took a step back. It seemed he could still not be completely familiar with the bond even after all of these years.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games