Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Rick had finished off his breakfast and put it away and he just sat there reading the book he had with him. He stopped and saw everyone that was there and noticed the girls that he had accidentally jumped over and he casually went back to reading  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:21 pm
Issy looked around she saw the milk, and butter that was put on the toast. She thought about the poor animals, and what had gone though. She grabbed a apple and a bottle of water. Then sat down by her friends. She was cutting up the apple with a apple cutter. They had over by the apples. When she was done cutting them she put the piece into a bowl. She got up and put the apple cutter away and sat back down. She bit into the apple. I wasn't the best apple she had ever had but it tasted wonderful. She opened her water and took a sip of it. It was fresh she could tell.
"So how is every ones breakfast?" Issy asked.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:24 pm
Eliala shrugged and laid her head on the table. "My breakfast was okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 pm
"It was fine. It was cereal after all..." said Kurenai, bored and waiting for everyone to finish.

[[Night everyone!]]

leviara
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 pm
"Just like a schools breakfast.

Crappy but its something."

Kai drank the milk out of the bowl and finished his toast and put his tray away.

He put his head on the table with a loud thud and without even lifting his head he said

"Ow....."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:32 pm
Issy looked down at her bowl there was half a apple left.
"Does anyone want the rest of my apple? I can't eat anymore without seeing it back up. " Issy asked.
Issy hates wasting food. At home she always puts it back and eat it later.
This is not home though. Not even close to her home.

[[I'm going to bed too. Yup see you then well I'm sorry to say this but role play closed till the 26. I hate doing it but I'll be lost if I don't. Sorry guys! But I am proud of your role playing! 200 posts! On post 500 we'll do some thing great I pink promise you!]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:34 pm
((You have to talk to me about that so I can arrange it. And I will lock the RP until you get back If I am able to.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
[[Don't worry about it I trust every one here. If someone does rp or posts after this I will kick them out but if you post i'm fine with it cause you are our leader!]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 pm
((LOL I meant the 500th post thing. You need to talk to me about Ideas for it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:08 am
[[My bad okay I'll think of ideas while at the campfire or in my tent.
But really need to get some sleep. I posted some pics of me you guys should comment on them there in my journal. There will be more coming with me before died my hair and it was my pretty red. Well night all see you on the 26 on th. I might be on for a bit. s the day we go to a hotel. I bet I'll be in the pool by then! I'm starting to feel the veggies coming back up so I'm getting off now night!
~Nelly Jelly]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm
(is anyone going to control the nurse for me? Cause there's a boa on his chest, and i need the nurse to walk in)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 pm
[[I'll do it just start it off okay. The nurse will be Cindy and I think it you with the fear of big boobs. Just to let you know....]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:29 pm
Eliala snatched Issy's apple and finished it off. "There!" she said and smiled. "Uhm.... yes. So, what are we going to do today guys?" she asked as she set the core down on someones tray.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 pm
(She'll have big boobs? eek sweatdrop )  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm
[[0_o uhhhh sure? Go ahead.... sweatdrop awkward much...]]  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games