Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:31 pm
[[Going to find his door step is fine. ACK I deleted my post. crying What holding a paper with his address? =PHow's this?]]

Mimi held a piece of paper tight in her hands looking at each door looking for the address. After a few minutes, she found the house. She walked slowly up to the door. And knocked...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:33 pm
[[YEah, Kya-Chan, so far, HiroshixErika's kinda getting uninteresting. < _ < What to do...We need to formate a plan. <3 ]]

Erika had also cleaned her hands to rid herself of any remaining rice. But something on Hiroshi's face caught her eye. "You've got something..." She mumbled and with her thin index and thumb plucked off the grain of rice and popped it into her mouth, smiling a bit.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:34 pm
[[-claps- that was good, Sakura. :3 Now we wait for Ori.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:35 pm
There was a light knock on the door. Nana got up, finished with her omlete, and walked to the door.
She opened it to see a young girl. Confusion swept across her face.
"Yes?" She asked.

[[That'd be awesome. Cause Nana wants to go to the college there.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:39 pm
[[ ;D YEAH! WHOO!! I'll make Naoki's dad buy him too. x3 But be sent to Naoki. Naoki will be like "WTF DAD!? D: " But get over 'cause it's his dad. ]]

"Who's that, Nana?" Naoki asked, putting their plates and cups in the white sink and walked over to the door. There was a young girl, perhaps about 13 or 14 who looked a little fidgety. He blinked, "Are you looking for someone?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Nana moved aside, letting Naoki answer the door. She stepped to his right, looking curiously at the girl.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 pm
"Uh." She handed over the piece of paper with the address. She was TOTALLY speachless.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:58 pm
Nana eyed the paper. It had his adress and other things written on it. Who had given that to her? What did she want with Naoki? Was he going to marry her as well?
That thought made Nana sick. Would he marry her? Another wife? Would he like her more? She was younger, prettier, though she was human she didn't look it.
Would Nana just be another slave to him? How could he marry someone else?
Her picture of them together was shattered, this girl standing in the way. Sudden hate filled her. This girl would destroy her one chance for love. She would not get divorced or kicked out. She would be with Naoki for the rest of her life. She had to please him more than this young slut.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Naoki looked at her and then the paper. "You're here for me?" He raised an eyebrow and looked confused. "why?"

[[fail.]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:08 pm
Mimi's voice sounded squished, but sweet. " I hope you don't mind me saying, Sir, but it's on the paper, why I'm here......" She looked down then to the womans face to the side of the man, then back to look at the floor.

[[ Guys, I gtg soon... =P]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Naoki stared at the paper, then looked at the signatures. There was a note on the back. Naoki, this girl is for you.Her name is Mimi. Take care of her.

- Your Father

Naoki looked shocked, but seeing as his father was the type to get angry if he wasn't obeyed, Naoki welcomed her in. "C--come in, Mimi."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 pm
Nana looked shocked.
She stood there dumbfounded.
What did that paper say that would make him so willing to let her in? She was in no posistion to ask, even though she was his wife. She followed his orders, not the other way around.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:58 pm
[[Yeah no kidding. My last few post with him have sucked. D:
It's so hard when they hardly know eachtother... xp They're so awkward around eachother... LAMO. ]]

Hiroshi smiled. "Oh...thank." He said.
If she hadn't gotten it, he probably wouldn't have noticed it unless he looked in a mirror.
It was so different with Erika around. Hiroshi felt so out of place around her. Almost distant. Hopefully they'd get past that.

[Gah.. that was terrible T____T Sorry I have no clue what they should do..]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:47 pm
[[Err. :3 Hmm. Maybe we should make something either with Hiroshi and family happen, or something with Erika and fam happen. Maybe she can be bumped up and go to the same high school as Yuu and Nori and crap. xD Ahhh, paying your way to a higher grade. That work? I dunno...]]

It was a bit alien living so close with someone she hardly knew. She assumed this is what it would feel like if she woke up one day and couldn't remember anything. Like someone where to his the 'restart' button one one's memory for the spite of things. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, it didn't feel the cleanest. When Hiroshi had left for work, Erika used the time to familuarte[sp? xD Is that a word?] herself with her surroundings. "I'm going to go take a shower..." She quietly announced, and headed to the first bathroom.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm
He brought Nana and Mimi back to the table and started flipping through the papers, looking a little frustrated. There was more information about her than there was of Nana. He bit his lower lip. She was human. He breathed out his nose a bit in aggrivation but continued to flip around and look at the other sources and such. So Father sent her...huh? For me...? Honestly, he would have thought that his Father of all people would send him an Elf. But he thought wrong. His father's note had said nothing of 'love her' or 'marry her', but 'take care of her'. He didn't know if that was a loophole to treat her as a daughter as opposed to a wife. She was 13, quite a considerable age gap. He was 10 years older than twice her age. Even though Nana was only four years older, appearance wise, there was ages between the two.

"Nana, if you would, please show Mimi one of the spare rooms and go to yours..." He sounded a little shakey, but headed towards the phone.

------ [[Time lapse]]

There was several rings before the phone was picked up.
"Yes, Hello?" It sounded like an older man.
"Father." Naoki breathed. "Why did you send me that girl?"
"Ohoh!" His father chuckled. "You mean Mimi? Ah, she's a sweet girl, isn't she?"
"What's the meaning of this?" Naoki asked.
"I already know you have Nana, your mother told me, but why not another...? There's no law against it, and who's to say you don't really have to marry her..."
Naoki breathed loudly, his anger starting to boil.
"What're you suggesting, Father? That I have two women who follow me aroung like a sick dog begging for food?!"
His father chuckled. "Now, now, Kuro, act your age."
"I am!" He barked. "It's you who isn't. I'm over twice that girl's age!"
"Which means that she'll have many fond years with you." Even though he couldn't see it, he could hear his father's smile in his words. "And your mother told me that Nana is also twice your age. And you where the once who bought he, am I correct?"
Naoki sounded like he had been beaten in the game of tongue-lashing. "Did you treat Mother like this too...?"
His father paused, "No, I didn't. She was the only one Nao."
"Then why are you encouraging this behavior on your eldest son!?"
"It's your choice Naoki. Treat her as a daughter or as a lover." The phone clicked, and Naoki's father had hung up. Naoki tense up and slammed the phone back on the receiver, and shouted loudly, "DAMNIT!"

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games