Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:15 pm
Umm... Well when you're in the item menu, the timer doesn't stop. Or at any time. It pretty much stops only during the actual "Pause" mode. But who knows, maybe the timer automatically doesn't go any lower than 1:40:00 that would be cool... Unless you get different seconds every time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:22 pm
When you're playing at want to stop, instead of pausing, open the thing for the disk and leave it open until you get back. It'll stop the timer. Not sure if that'll help, but it might not be able to go lower than 1:40.  

Elliot Salem

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:43 pm
I don't pause during the game. It's straight through. yet i don't know why. i made a big mistake by going the wrong way at the park. yet at the end it was my best time. I've never made the same mistake and it gets worse each time.
01:41:02 was the best time. I figured that using gun powder would add time...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:49 am
How do you make the enhanced ammo in RE3?  

LEE-00123

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:27 pm
You have to combine 6 times, I think. Basically keep making handgun ammo one by one, don't mix the powders together into AA or AAA, just mix the A one by one and before long you'll start making enhanced ammo. Same thing for B.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:02 pm
how in the world do you get outta that room in RE while your trying to escape. its the room where the dead Tyrant is in  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:09 pm
Which RE?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:58 am
leon r kennedy
I don't pause during the game. It's straight through. yet i don't know why. i made a big mistake by going the wrong way at the park. yet at the end it was my best time. I've never made the same mistake and it gets worse each time.

Okay, here's something odd that happened. I was playing the Mad Jackal mode, right? And I decided to just breeze through it as Mikhail, so I ran through and never bothered saving any of the survivors for bonus items... So I beat it and the time says 4:00 exactly... So then I play it again and I started rescuing people, I did all but one, either way it took some time, and yet my time said 4:01...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

Okay, here's something odd that happened. I was playing the Mad Jackal mode, right? And I decided to just breeze through it as Mikhail, so I ran through and never bothered saving any of the survivors for bonus items... So I beat it and the time says 4:00 exactly... So then I play it again and I started rescuing people, I did all but one, either way it took some time, and yet my time said 4:01...

Yeah? Thats weird. I managed to get somewhere around 4 minute's without saving anyone. But when i save them i manage to get 8 minutes. Strange how yours works. Then again could be different to mine because i used PAL version. You used NTSC don't you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm
NTSC GameCube version, yeah... So is it safe to say that Capcom can't get their timers right?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:05 pm
woops i forgot the 3

RE3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:19 pm
Resident_Kyo
woops i forgot the 3

RE3

There's a console near the Rail Gun. You have to activate it and then push in the batteries in right order. (1, 2 and 3) But after you push the first one in, you'll get a bit of a surprise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NTSC GameCube version, yeah... So is it safe to say that Capcom can't get their timers right?

PAL ps1 version. I have heard that the gamecubes timer is a bit faster...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:04 pm
I wouldn't think so. I mean it's all based on real time, right? Real count of seconds? Unless they were talking about loading times.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:39 am
i know theres the handcannon and that P.R.L gun how do you get those?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games