Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 pm
"Alright, thank you." She stood, shook her hand and smiled. "I gave you my cell phone number so I will get your call."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 pm
"Thank you very much for you're time," She smiled once again at her and then opened the door for her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:57 pm
Asako smiled widely. "Thank you for seeing me!" She bowed to the woman before walking into the store. She spotted Mello and walked over to him. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:22 pm
Mello had kept himself busy browsing over some of the cakes in the display when Asako had returned. "That was quick." He greeted her as she approached.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm
"I suppose. It went well enough... I'm supposed to get a call later to see if I got the position..." She told him as she also looked over the pastries on display. Hopefully she would be serving those later.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:41 pm
"Hmm." He nodded back at her. "Right." Mello looked back at the pastries just as Asako did, particularly interested in the chocolate confectionery in particular. "When you work here," He sad still looking down at them. "I hope you can get me some free cakes." His sudden smirk made it hard to tell is he was joking or serious about the matter.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:45 pm
"Uhm, I can definitely try!" she said with a giggle that was an adequate answer whether he was serious or not. Of course, she really wouldn't mind getting him free cakes. "So... what else are we going to do today, while I wait for the answer...?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:00 pm
Their relationship was certainly turning into something other than kidnapper and kidnapee, he'd never expected to be so laid back with a hostage. His smirk faded as he looked back at her, "Uh," he mumbled at a loss for words. "To tell you the truth, this place is really boring. What else is there to do?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:06 pm
"I-I don't know....Would you be totally against sight-seeing? I mean, this is my first time here and, well.... It would be nice to see what there is around here.." She suggested with a shrug. Since she didn't really feel like a hostage any more, would that be okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:14 pm
He paused to think about it, "Sightseeing is fine, but I'm not much of a tour guide." Mello admitted, walking in the dirrection of the door. "I wouldn't expect anything great around here."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:22 pm
"Well.... this is LA. I'm sure we can find something....right?" She said with a smile. She followed him to the door. "And it's okay if you're not a good tour guide. As long as you know where we are, it should be okay.... We can wander around until we find something, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:27 pm
"You sure are optimistic, aren't you?" He chuckled, opening the door in front of him and then holding it open for her. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just used to staying inside most of the time."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:35 pm
"Heh, sometimes." She nodded as she walked out of the door. "Why are you indoors all the time?" she asked with a puzzled look.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:39 pm
"Work reasons." He answered bluntly and quickly before following after her into the streets. "I guess It would be nice to get out more. I just seem to be busy most of the time."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:43 pm
"Oh, I see.... Work reasons? What kind of work do you do...?" She asked him, curious. Maybe that had something to do with why she was in LA at the moment instead of at home in Japan.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games