Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 pm
kit the philosipher
(Dont worry i am going to save him on the fourth post ^^ thats what the countdown is for ^^ Now no one can say nothing cuz im the only one in the entire guild to take on the 9 tailed fox when it is at full power ^^ LOL Booyah!)

((yay he lives lmao. n true true...lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm
((she can be told anything she likes, and he cant be saved now.......the 4th hokage was only able to save naruto on 8 tails....and 9 tails the demon is unsealed and rahenno is dead.....best you can do is re-sealing him into someone...killing yourself in the process....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:50 pm
((no fair i only got to fight the 4 tails. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:51 pm
(What makes you think i wouldnt kill myself for the guy? LOL i could always just defeat the fox ^^ It wont be to difficult ^^ LOL

And either way Rahenno wont die. I have a back up plan if i need to use it ^^ Its seald inside a scroll in my butt pocket ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:51 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((she can be told anything she likes, and he cant be saved now.......the 4th hokage was only able to save naruto on 8 tails....and 9 tails the demon is unsealed and rahenno is dead.....best you can do is re-sealing him into someone...killing yourself in the process....))

((it can be stopped with that demon control 1st hokage could do. lmao, either way....we have to wait till fourth post. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:52 pm
kit the philosipher
(What makes you think i wouldnt kill myself for the guy? LOL i could always just defeat the fox ^^ It wont be to difficult ^^ LOL

And either way Rahenno wont die. I have a back up plan if i need to use it ^^ Its seald inside a scroll in my butt pocket ^^)

((I could step in...but yeah lol. back up is good....lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:52 pm
((tell the truth...with your mangekyou you could control the beast.....but that still wont save him......))
The hooded figure appeared in the graveyard after following katsuro....after seeing the nine tails, he smiled, dissapearing in a flash of lightning.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 pm
(I could take control of it with my Sharingan...So?.....Yes you wil have to wait!!!...why is it when i post Rahenno gets off?.... stare )  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:57 pm
((XD IK, I got omega sharingan so imagine how I can control it with that if a simple mangekyo can? lol

i dunno...I noticed that lol, that sucks...enough spam i think, before we all get in trouble for overkilling this w/ occ lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:59 pm
(Thankstest...you guys are ruining the epicness of this fight with Wins' simple debates ^^ LOL so stop fo i kill you! but seriously please stop...)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:00 pm
((I wouldn't use full nine tail without a back up plan.......but hopefully the count work in my favor. sweatdrop ))

The water dragon collided with the fox. It shuddered abit, but then let off a large ear-splitting roar. The fox looked Kit in the eyes, once again knowing what it means to kill. It roared again and this time lashed all it's nine tails towards Kit  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm
((someone should set a barrier....may I?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:06 pm
(LOL epic run time!!!)

Kit watched the nine tail fox just shrug off 500 water dragons. with a sigh he also watched the tails come at the. Focusing fire chakra to his legs he whisperd. "Ematsu...Enkou....." In a sudden burst light blue soft flames coverd Kit's legs. Jumping into the air he dodge on tail. Another came at him directly when he jumped. Leaning forward he frontflipped onto the tails hot surface. "GO!" Dashing up the long tail he jumped and doged three more. Doing a juke he dodge a tail coming staright at him. But as he ran the rest of the tail maade random strike in attempts to just hurt him. Dodging and weaving he smiled. "Step 2!" All the 500 clones that had been standing their suddenly all had rasengans in their hands. "Hind legs!" In a sudden roar even loudaer then that of the nine tailed fox's 250 rasengans slammed into each hind legs of the nine tailed fox. It would cripple it limiting its movments. As it did Kit did a triple backflip. While he was in the air he made handsigns. "Suiton,.....Water vortex jutsu!" As the fox was now only able to use its front legs kit sent a large blast of water at its nose. But the blast suddenly split open into two aimed direclty at the fox's eyes.

(no barrier if im its only target^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm
((it isnt, its gonna be around us lol, noone will bother lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 pm
katsuro just watch as kit was facing the 9 tailes. he sighed. "looks like kit got alot stronger now. wonder who will win." he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games