Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm
Emerald looked over at Maddie. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 pm
The other kids smile and some laughed in awness and looked at Starflower. Starflower blushed pink on her cheaks, she always got in embarresed on how people always saw that she's so cute and stuff.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:51 pm
Azar chuckled. "Well, good to know I got a buddy to break the rules with." He shrugged. "I hate this place. Remind me again why we're going?"

"Hello Lyra." Metara said. She had seen Emerald fall, but didn't remark on it. These children were certainly interesting.

Voila leaned back in her chair. "Hey Lyra," greeted Voila. She didn't care that she was bound to get detention today. It was so common for her to get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm
Maya leaned back and shrugged. "Maybe to prank every teacher to help these poor kids that have to be stuck with them.....or maybe there evil." She said thinking of Mrs. Metara.

Emerald smiled and was thinking of a prank. She used her power to jinx the chair so when the teacher sat in it it would brake. She smiled under her hair.

Mrs. Candra walked into gym and noticed the new students. "Hello class."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:15 pm
Lyra smiled and sat back down. Lyra than waved to Voila quickly with a smile and looked back at her desk.

"Yeah, everyone loves her ma'm. Well got to go," said Nightstar as she left the class.

Epona nodded to Nightstar and watched as she left. And gave the note to a student.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:22 pm
Emerald looked at the chalk and started making it float. The chalk started to make words.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:25 pm
Lyra saw what Emerald was making the chalk do on the board. she than covered ehr mouth as if she was yawning but was actually smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 pm
Emerald moved the chalk making the words make: MRS. METARA....Emerald thought what to say.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 pm
Lyra was laughing inside of her mind, where no one can here her laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 pm
Emerald made another word appear. "IS EVIL!!!"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 pm
Voila laughed hard as Metara fell to the ground. "Are you really getting that heavy?" The comment would probably earn her detention, but Voila didn't mind. The scene was just so funny.

Metara stood up. She knew that they couldn't know anything about her 'hobby'. Every student believed that there teachers were evil. This was just as bad as the last class. Her eyes darted towards the new students before settling. She would do some research on them after class. "Well class... Let's get started." Metara sweeped the letters off the board with an eraser.

Azar sighed. "Suppose so. Pranks are going to be my only mode of fun at this school. Fortunately, I know a lot and my dad taught me every one he knew. And aren't all teachers evil anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 pm
Since Lavender didn't have class right now she walked out of her dorm and walked into the bathroom.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:13 pm
The whole class laughed at what the board said and so did Lyra but she didn't show it so the teacher didn't see her. For her job is to show a good recor in school.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm
((oh where are we?))

"Lol." she whisperd

((come on when will this die down. i haven been in an rp this crazy since super punk sweatdrop ))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:20 pm
((Well the rps in this guild tend to just go crazy all the time. They don't ever really slow down.))

Metara wished class was over, but knew it wouldn't. She couldn't give everyone detention, however she could give Voila detention for the comment. "Voila you have detention unless you tell me who did this."

Voila raised an eyebrow. She could rat out Emerald and walk away detention free. Or she could just take the detention. She debated the options. She didn't know Emerald too well and it would be good to save herself from an hour of boredom. However, if Voila wanted Emerald as a friend, she would have to not rat her out. Voila grinned. "I'll take the punishment and hope that I will get avenged eventually." She broke off into laughter.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games