Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:43 pm
Dranketh smiled. "Yes, it is. How have you been Sorandati? Efreet has spoken quite highly of you recently." Darc Star then said, "You know, I wasn't using him for battle. If I was, I would have summoned a magical dragon, one that resurects in his or her own plane if it dies. I summoned him to calm me down for this fight. It looks like he's quite interested in you though..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 pm
Sorandati blinked at Star.

"Really?" She turned back to Dranketh and laughed. "Of course! He always does! So how's training gone? Efreet's been teaching you, sure, but what about the other four? Terra and Nova? They ever spend any time with you? But I suppose they're busy with their own disciples. Hm..."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 pm
"Indeed they are," said Dranketh, "but it matters not. From the way they make it sound it is rather important. What can they teach me, anyway? And are they good friends?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:25 pm
"Of course," Sorandati replied. "The seven Elder Dragons are the best of friends. Inseparable in heart, together in soul, all that good stuff. Terra is the Dragon of Wind, while Nova is the Dragon of Space. Efreet - as you know - is the Dragon of Fire. They could teach you much."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Srenas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:08 pm
Run to the edge of the arena and makes a great leap to the seating area  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm
"That is good to know." said Dranketh. "I shall meet up with them. Efreet told me where to find them. I shall come back if they are not there. Goodbye, Sorandati and Star. May my blessings be with you both. Godspeed." Dranketh then flew high in the sky, and in a few seconds, was out of sight. "I'm gunna have to remember to call him again sometime." Darc Star said. "If you ever want to talk to him, I can call him for you, but I'll bet you can do the same thing."  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image

My head hurts like a ******** b***h.

All these people make me sick.

Life just makes me wanna itch.

People always makin' me twitch.
DISAPPEAR?

"You would love it if I just DISAPPEARED."

Sorandati chuckled lightly.

"Now that I've met him face to face, yes indeed my dear," she replied. Then her Rashonya swirled into form above her palm, and she clenched it tightly. "Now then, are you ready?"

User Image
Well <********> you too.

I don't need this SHIIT.

I'm STAYING here for a thousand years,

And you can just ROT in your pathetic pits.

NEVER.

"Would you miss me if I vanished? Well, too bad."

"I will never be a memory."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 pm
Darc Star took a deep breath. "Yes." Star said. "Ready as I'll ever be."  

Darc_Star_Blue

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:13 pm
elandru stares at the boring scene and glances over at raven and teleported in front of him,"where u goin b***h?" he thought it funny to punch him in the face and send him flying off the seats. "hey sorandati...can i kick his a**...i'm bored..."he said halfheartedly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:21 pm
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"said Spaceraven as he starts running to the edge of the wall of the arena panicing and scared and then says"Thats a big fall! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 pm
"No!" Sorandati snapped at Elandru. "Wait until this fight is finished! Then you can kick his a** into the arena!" She turned back to Star, and squared up her feet. "Stage three!" She called, lifting her arms upwards. "Water!"

Water began to flood the arena, filling it up with water to the brim and swamping the two fighters in water.

There was one hitch.

They could both breathe.

The water was like air as they floated inside, Sorandati gazing at Star confidently as her hair drifted around her face.

"So!" She stated simply. It seemed they were able to talk underwater as well. "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 pm
elandru sighed then teleported back into the seating area,"oh well..."  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm
"Great," Darc Star said. "an underwater arena. And I use fire prominently. I guess I'll just have to switch up my tactics, stop using my fire magic." She took yet another deep breath. "Haven't used lightning in a while, this will be a good exercise."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm
"The lightning won't shock just me," Sorandati replied. "It'll shock you too, my dear."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Srenas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm
"Wow this will be intresting."now at the wall of the seating area and thinks"Man that wuld do the same to me make me kind usless i cant swim." ((grrr I know I cant spell you dont need to tell me))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games