Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:56 pm
Cobain grinned and slid into the seat next to Kiae. "Good morning," he said. "Sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:59 pm
"Yes, you should be able to tell if I have or not," she told him, keeping her eyes closed for the moment. "I know Andurael didn't - something's wrong, but he's not in danger." She frowned, and shrugged. "He'll tell me when it's time."
She blinked a few times, and sighed. "I need something strong to drink this morning."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:06 pm
"Just asking, habit, really." Cobain said, shrugging. "And I've got what you- Oh, that's right." He sighed, reaching for where he used to keep his flask. "I could always go get some more... it's higher-quality stuff than what they serve here." Cobain offered. "I left my bardiche at Karem's anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:18 pm
Kiae raised an eyebrow, and rolled her eyes. "Go get your bardiche - and be quick about it," she ordered. "I'll know if you're up to any funny business."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm
"I'll be good." Cobain promised, rising to his feet and heading towards the door.
Several minutes later, he came back with his bardiche in hand and a small flask, half-full of Karem's home-brewed brandy. "Got something for you." Cobain said, offering the flask to Kiae. "Karem knows what he's at, so it's good stuff."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:34 pm
"I am not drinking that," she replied flatly, already having a mug of hot caf in front of her. "What did I say about Karem? Must I burn his house down?" she asked, lowering her voice but eyeing Cobain.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:40 pm
"No need for any of that." Cobain replied defensively. "You said you needed something strong to drink, and I got you something strong to drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:52 pm
"Do I look like I want to drink that?" she asked calmly, sighing. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath. "It's fine, I'm just not drinking it. I have what I want."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 pm
"Alright then," Cobain said, shrugging and sitting down next to her again. "It's only apple brandy."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 pm
"Just drop it," she said with a sigh. "Life was much simpler when I only had one Warder," she thought.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 pm
"Okay." Cobain said, putting the flask on the table. He could feel Kiae's exasperation and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 am
Ethin slowly ate his stew as he watched Kiae out of the corner of his eye. He knew he could trust Cobain now that he too was Bonded to Kiae. That had been a shock to figure out when he had begun to notice an extra bundle of emotions in his head. Luckily Cobain's addition was very faint in his head since it was only through Kiae he was added.
Ethin's stomach rumbled again, not quite as loud as it had been when he had woken, and looked down at his bowl to find it empty. Looking around, he waved over one of the serving women and asked for another bowl and a mug of ale. She stared at him, uncertain for a moment, until he dug in his coat pocket and slipped her a gold crown.
As he ate his second helping of beef stew, he watched Kiae more openly while still keeping track of any suspicious people who went upstairs towards Esole's rooms.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 am
A loud groan escaped Esole as one of the maid's pulled open her curtains, letting in the morning light. "Bloody fool," she muttered angrily as she shifted in her bed. The maid's eyes widened considerably before murmuring apologies while dropping a deep curtsy and practically running out of the door.
"I suppose I have to get up eventually," she thought ruefully. Rising from her bed, she rubbed at her side where she had fallen off the bed in her sleep, before bathing quickly and dressing while wondering what Ethin was up to.
She didn't want to face the man after last night. She had spent half the night weeping after realizing she could have killed him had the Yellow not been there and the other half tossing and turning in her bed half expecting the Yellow to burst in her room and kill her for hurting Ethin.
With a great many grumbles, she strode downstairs to the common room to find that Kiae, Cobain, and Ethin were already there. Sighing softly, she took a seat at Ethin's table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 pm
Kiae had been about to approach Ethin when Esole arrived, and she lowered herself back to the seat with a sigh.
"It's useless anyway. Neither of them have any use for you. Only as far as you can take them to the New Order," she berated herself. She felt like she had been tricked into Bonding Ethin, and was beginning to feel more like the fool than ever.
Her headache was beginning to fade into a weak throbbing, and she sighed.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm
"What's wrong?" Cobain asked, feeling that Kiae was feeling rather glum. He looked between Kiae and Ethin and Esole. "Is there anything I can do?" He offered.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games