Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 am
Reiko shook her head. "I can do it." she walked over to a table against the wall and pulled out a mirror, scalpel, and another vial. She propped the mirror up against the wall, and picked up the scalpel. Very carefully, she cut out her left eye, and held her hand with medical chakra up to it to stop the bleeding. Then she popped the sharingan eye out of the vial and pressed it into the space left from the other eye. It began to heal up, with the eye in her head. She blinked, looking up through her hair. Nothing looked different... yet.

((lol so im gonna have to get used to rping with sharingan. 3 dots? like third stage? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:33 am
((yes maim, and i may want to include it has like 10-12 jutsus copied....genjutsu i believe from suna. I'll pm u them later though. And yes you have to lol, I'll help, me bein uchiha from day one and i know wat their like and all XD))

He smirks

I know you do

He watches her insert the eye, going through a procedure he had hanzso go through before. He stayed quiet throughout the process so he doesnt distract her in any way. Once she was about done, he stood by her and looked at the newly transplanted eye.

"They dont call you one of the best medical ninjas for nothing."

He said smiling

so how do you feel?"  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 am
She glanced around her house. "No different yet." Then she smiled. "But im sure that once i get into a battle, it will be so strange to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 am
The clone knocked on the door. Once it opened clone Jatsume walked in. "Hello Hokage," glancing at her eye,"what happened to your old eye?"  

locopedestrian

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am
"anyway, may I have a mission please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 pm
He returns the smile

"Well....I can help you in that. I'll teach you all there is to know about the sharingan and help train you in reading movements and learnign how to use it. I'd wouldnt mind it at all"

He said smiling

"Then after a bit you wont feel weird at all, so what do you say Reiko?"

((um Locop: theres a barrier around here, no one can get in unless I let you))  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 am
((oh sorry, he asked me via pm for a mission, and i told him to come here.))

Reiko nodded at Jatsume. "Yes, have you seen the fires out in the forests? i need you to help the others put them out. Or is water style not your thing?" She looked at Raiden. "That would be helpful, thanks."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 am
Test Subject 196 O

Raiden nods and stands straight.

"Well, if you would like to Reiko we can begin now? If you want to learn how to use it in combat I'll be happy to tell you and show you. Just simply activate it and I'll know"

He said smiling, he activating his own sharingan. He crossed his arms and waited. He was smirkign alittle

to think...I can help her do this. It makes me happy. well, I'm willing to teach her everything i know of sharingan. Just need her ok and we'll start.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 am
Reiko nodded. "Alright, then lets go to the training grounds, or we can practice here behind the house." She blinked up at him. why do i suddenly feel so short? she wondered to herself. I never was short before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:50 am
Test Subject 196 O

He nods at the second option

"We can do this in the back of your house. I'll tell you a little bit of how it works then we'll start training in combat, from copying techniques to reading fast movements you otherwise would barely see as a blur. Shall we?"

He offers, holding out a hand towards the backdoor as an indication of the phrase "ladies first". He looked down at her face with a soft smile on his face. He looked forward to this.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 am
Reiko stepped out the door into the yard. It wasn't a huge yard, but big enough for training. Since it was surrounded by trees, it wasn't wide open like the training ground, and it was perfect for sparring.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 am
((......wow.....your that bored......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am
((no, he is sending them to me via pm, he just doesn't feel like posting them i guess))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 am
(.....he's offline....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 am
((about an hour ago i mean))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games