Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRPGz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 pm
Hello everyone, My name is Stephen. I am 19. You can call me iRPG. I joined this guild because I find the Occult interesting. I have Tarot cards and read them sometimes, but I'm not the best at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm
Hi Im shadow. Im interested in Pagan beliefs and the teachings of Alister Crowley.  

Shadow warrior2

Naristar

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:56 am
Hi, You can call me nari.
I just celibrated my 25 birthday
I joined the guild cause I'm into esoteric knowlage.(that means knowlage that is little known to the general populace,)
It was the thread on cryptozooology that really caught my attention. I love that subject!!
I'm a christan and before you use that to criticise or Damn me I have to say that unless asked or it is pertinate to the conversation I won't really bring it up.
I know some about divination, common wicca, mythology and a whole host of other things.
I'm into the pursuit of knowlage and to gain said knowlage I know that I must treat everyone with respect and kindness.
Thanks for the acceptance
Hope this is a fun place!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 am
Hello, I'm Kary or Karyuu and I'm 24 yrs old. Though, I tend to not have much to say ( depends on the topic really). I have been interested in the occult as well as pagan beliefs since an early age. Just didn't get really into it till a few years ago. When a friend helped me with teaching me about more spirituality and certain topics. Like Spirit guides, Apparitions, and indigo/crystal auras.
I used to be really keen on seeing spirits as well as experiencing other paranormal events.
I asked to join , so I can learn more about it and maybe share what I know from personal research.  

KaryuunoSamurai

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250

xxravenohayexx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am
I suppose it is about time I introduced myself.

I go by many names, mainly Raven. I am an acolyte in the Pictich-Gaelic Witchcraft tradition and an apprentice to an amazing psionics master. I have been studying metaphysics and the occult for a good 5-6 years, and have been most drawn to the study of Gardner's writing, the Golden Dawn, Alchemy, Quaballa, Apocrypha, Nostradamus and many other subjects pertaining to "invisible realms". You will find me a realistic person, who doubts everything until proven otherwise. My favorite non occult related activities include book hunting, running, and purveying nature ^^

<3 Raven  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 am
Hey there. I'm Ianthe (pronounced as EE-YAN-THEE). I won't say my age but I might be one of the youngest here. I like to read, mostly about horror and mystery. I joined this guild because I'm a bit interested about occult, and want to learn more about it. I like to gain knowledge about the things I'm interested in. I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to occult, so please bear with me. I hope to get along!  

p a t c h e x x

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Grey Jedi Knight

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm
I go by Asuan, Esha, or Requiem. And yes I answer to all 3 of them. I'm 26...almost put 25 LOL. If there is anything you wnat to know just ask ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:22 pm
hello I'm momurda or Cecil is my real name. I'm 19 and have been studying the occult for about six years now. I have studied under a variety of teachers and believe myself to be somewhat adept at astral travels. I am interested in shamanism, kundalini, energy work, astral traveling, direct magick, and many other things.  

ConjureMan

orange_split

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:41 am
I'm not good with words but I'll do my best to make a constructive introduction..well I do believe I can trust this guild and its members, so for the first time I'll introduce myself almost completely^^..I'm Patricia and I usually goes by the name orange,theon and theonlyme..15 yrs. born in a roman catholic family with a devoted grandparents (my parents wasn't that devoted but they can be called catholic).. and as expected I was taught about the bible and stuffs and obediently followed everything..when I was 7 (or even before) I wonder about everything my religion can't explain. and it seems to be that I'm not contented and I'm searching for more answers..My father and little sis can see ghost and stuff but I can only feel them..

And so, I secretly try to educate myself about occult things that interests me but I usually failed for it's hard for me cause I don't have any resources to rely on. and my parents disaapproves about it >.>..

a few times I can see what's going to happen in the future in my dreams for I expreienced it already..

I'm interested in cartomancy and tarot readings,numerology,astrology and other things that I don't know the name

I love the moon and I don't know why..LOL..I felt energize when I stare at it ^^..

I wish to learn more and I'll take it seriously..Hope to meet with people who have more experience and knowledge than me (teach me please).

that's it..it took me so long..LOL..too lazy to type more,and this is long enough~

-thank you xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:11 pm
        The username's Corpsicle, so as you can probably infer I have a dreadful sense of humor. You may call me whatever name you choose to; the one I was born with was Kat. I'm an October baby; born in 1990 ;D. I'm not really that out-going, I'm just rather headstrong. I'm neither a pessimist nor an optomist; I'm a realist. I don't like sugar-coating things, and most of the time that brutal honesty gets me yelled at. I've been interested in the supernatural/paranormal/Craft/other kin/what have you ever since I can remember. What piqued my interest was an Amelia Atwater-Rhodes book I picked up when I was younger, but until I was eleven I kind-of denied the fact like most God-fearing children at the time do. It wasn't until I was thirteen that I decided to start researching, and not until I was fifteen before I started practicing.

I use the word "Pagan" like an umbrella term; I don't simply follow the generic mainstream Neo-Pagan movement but I don't completely toss it out either. If we're to learn, we can't pick and choose when to close our eyes to things we may not like nor understand so I do my best to study everything. Including the more "Omg wtf, you can't study that! It's evil!" type of subjects.~

I'm female, 5'0, naturally blonde hair and green eyes. I love all types of music but I usually get alienated to industrial or metal. I want to either become a tattoo artist or an editor for a publishing company (I know ;D Two very different jobs.) I've always been a huge fan of both literature and art, and honestly if I meet people who hate animals or art/literature... I just don't trust them 8D. If I get a "bad vibe" from someone I don't trust them until they prove otherwise~

Well, that's all I can really think of at the moment... if you have any questions you're free to PM me. ;3

Corpsicle

Oborosen

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 pm
Where to begin?
Hello everyone my name is Ethan. I'm formerly a member of the United states Navy.
During my time in I did everything from mechanic work to clerical services. Even before the military, I traveled many place's throughout the world.

I am the son of a Gypsy father and a mother who is everything but a straight christian. So suffice to say my bloodline is very questionable.

I'll return with more later.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 pm
Hello .I'm Seth. I enjoy reading and learning more about the paranormal. I joined this guild to see if I'm going crazy or am I really seeing paranormal. I'm also knowladgeable about "vampires" if you actually believe in them. I'm a true christian and proud of it.  

x-G r e e k n e s s-x

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ghisteslwchlohm

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Hello everyone, 4laugh
I usually go by "Ohm" for simplicity's sake, though if you want to use Ghisteslwchlohm you're more than welcome to sweatdrop . I am a skeptic and agnostic, plain and simple. While I've been interested in the occult my whole life I'm just now getting back into serious research after a few...umm...strange people...turned me away from it. Anyways, I have a decent knowledge of Ancient Egyptian history and their funerary cult and have started research on Nostradamos's quatraines...old fashioned, I know, but it's just one of those things. To go with the historian theme, my other major interests are the 'lost' continents and ghosts. So...yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►► I'm 20. I am currently a probationer. A student studying magic/ yoga.
I'm also struggling with consistency in meditation haha.

After my boyfriend researched psionics he found vsociety.net and here I am. It has been about a year and some months since then.

I'm still a pending member! I hope to be accepted soon.

p33p33s

Kitten

Lady Anna Everlyn

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:55 pm
I am Lady Anna Everlyn, or you can call me just Anna or Everlyn. I am 20 years old, I don't study anything in particular. I like to learn.

Whether anyone believes me or not, my family has a history of gifts. On my fathers side anyways, and despite logic I was the one that inherited them. My brother didn't get any of them. I see spirits, now not when I necessarily decide to see them but whenever.

I can't control them, and I have "premonitions" of sorts. I can't necessarily call them visions, but message me and I'll explain further.

The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff