Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm
"Oh. I guess introducing myself would be the proper thing to do."
Ethan stopped leading him and extending his arm out for Suko to shake it,

"My name's Ethan. Junior at Rose High. And how about you?" Ethan grinned. Ethan never said his last name, simply because he doesnt know it. He refused to take the last name of his foster parents, so he suggested that everyone just call him 'Ethan'. He wont change anything about it until he finds who his parents were, or atleast until he gets married.

[[harhar mee too ♥]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:44 pm
[[finally someone got on ive been on for 3 hours and no ones been on .-. lol]]

Suko took his hand lightly and shook it carefully. "You already know my name but im only a sophmore," He said a far off look in his eyes."Do you have a last name or do you just prefer to be called Only Ethan," He asked curiously.

[[hey if you remember the name of that picture on youtube i can look it up and do something so that it might work]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:11 pm
[[neeh i have no idea TwT *small attendion spad*]]
Ethan stared at suko trying to keeo his grin.
"Yeah, just Ethan. Nothing more" Ethan's grin fell a little, but he didnt even notice.
But soon his smile preked back up,
"ooo Your a sophmore monitor-sama!" Ethan screeched, seeming as it was a big deal.
"That's so cool! Ahh i remeber those days..im such an old man" Ethan joked patting his bright red hair. He walked with Suko to the dorms,
"Ahhhh.. here we are! The boys dorm!" Ethan sighed streching his small arms into the air, ver exagerating[sp?] their short walk.

[[sorry takes me a while to reply, im doing homework and gaia keeps telling me i hav a datebase error ._.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:12 pm
[[lol ish k ^^]]

Suko saw his smile dim for a second as if remembering something but then heperked right back up. " Ha," He laughed lightly then stopped and realized that itd been forever since hed even heard his laugh. A small smile appeared on his face as he looked at Ethan,' Well i suppose that does make you older then me," He said with a chuckle. Suko gazed at the dorms . "Thanks ,' He said to Ethan, and his grin got bigger. " Maybe,....just maybe this year wouldnt be so bad after all,"Suko thought.

[[thats gotta suck ill browse photobucket for a kid with bright red hair and a chicken plushie k ^^]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm
Ethan blushed his cheeks turning a bright pink,
" No problem Monitor-sama~!"
Ethan noticed Suko was smiled the first time since the moment they met
"YAY! Monitor -sama is cute smileer!" Ethan said exthusiasticaly, using his childish langue. But what ethan's "kid talk" ment was basically, "i like your smile"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:27 am
Suko saw Ethan blush and laughed slightly," Do you really think i have a nice smile." Suko said and gave a big wide grin and his fangs showed. Suko remembered sunddenly and stopped and ocvered his mouth with one hand and looked at Ethan. "You didnt see anything,' Suko said worry starting to cover his face as he turned and opened the door to the boys dorm hurried in and quickly tried to go hide.

[[he doesnt know Ethans a wizard k .-.]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm
Ethan nodded and laughed with suko. He noticed his teeth but didnt say anything, basicaly because he was used to it. Nothing really seemed odd to ethan anymore.
When he noticed suko running away into the dorm ethan became confused for a second.
"Wait monitor-sama!" Ethan said as suko ran inside. Ethan sighed pouting,
then in a mere seconds ethan was right in front of Suko. He put his hand out to kind of warn suko to stop running or else he'll hit him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:08 pm
[[we're the only ones rping in this rp e.e]]

Suko saw ethan appear in front of him. Suko was startled and tried to stop but couldnt and ended up stubling into Ethan and knocking them both to the floor. Suko sat up and felt alittle dizzy. "Are you....a wizard," Suko asked as he still was alittle dizzy. He then noticed he was still ontop of him. "Oppps, im sooo sorry ," He said as he got up quickly and held out his hand for ethan to take so he could help him up.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Ethan hit the ground hard and was also very dizzy. Ethan stood up still kinda wabbly.

"nani? ohh hai. but thats not why i made it here so fast. i still havent learned how to teleoport correctly." Ethan reached into the pocker inside his long white robe and pulled out a small greeen clear bottle filled with some type of shiny dust.
"fairy dust. if you know the right spells, fairy dust can be very useful." EThan chuckled showing the bottle to suko.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Suko gave another big smile and looked at the bottle. "So this means i dont need to hide my vampire side from you,"He said with a grin, but added," But you might wanna be careful around me when im thirsty ill drink from anyone , boys and girls alike, although girls have a sweeter blood some boys do to. You probably do judging by your appearence." Suko said as he observed the bottle," So what can you do with this stuff <'[ He asked curiosuly.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:37 pm
Ethan grinned, "nooope."
Though he should be careful...there are werewolves here too.. Ethan thought.
Ethan laughed at the thought of his blood being very sweet, and he did agree, espically since he eats alot of sweets to keep him up late when he has to.

Ethan opened the bottle, a small 'pop' sound was made when he pulled the cork out.
"all sorts of things. from the smallest illusion..." ethan rubbed a thiny bit on his thumb making it turn into a dark green. then he poked suko's pale arm, leaving a green imprint of his thumb.
" to all sorts of potions and spells. like that extreme speed i just showed you. i have alot of different kinds of things in my dorm, like disaprence juice, lust elixer,and even something to help you fly. but im still working on that..." Ethan listed getting a little to into suko sudden intrest in his magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm
Suko's grin widened as he looked at the bottle. He felt Ethan poke him and then he chuckled as it tickled. Itd been awhile since anyone had even touched him. He sniffed the stuff on his arm and was overwhelmed by its scent. It was like roses except stronger combined with Lilacs. He liked it. "So where do you sleep Ethan. " Suko as curiosuly as he took his gaze from the bottle  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:10 pm
"sleep? oh well in my dorm, but i usally dont sleep much. i have a phobia of sleeping alone,hahaha.." Ethan joked, though he was telling the truth. he wasnt assisned a dorm buddy yet, and no really want to go with him since he so strict on rules on "his side". i wont let anyone cross a certain line, or go close to his stuff. espically his potions. he've had insedints where the freshmen would sneak into his room and take suff and they offten trashed his room in the process.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:18 pm
Suko looked at him weird. "Your human though shouldnt you be sleeping more ." Suko said as he thought about it," I mean im a vampire so i dont mind staying up it doesnt bother me i dont need sleep it just makes me feel more human and what would the other humans think if they saw a kid that didnt sleep at all and was still fine in the moring," Suko said as he started walking down the hall slowly looking at the ground as he thought  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm
"human? Well, i would suppouse i am part human. but i dont know any human who can do this..." ethan made a fist with his right hand then slowly opened it. hovering in his hand was a black flame. Ethan had never shown it to anyone, not even the teachers when they asked what types of power he had. but he felt he could trust suko, he didnt know why,but he did.

The only back-fire about ethan creating the black flame in his hand, was that some black slime would start to cover his palm. But ethan never let the black ooze totally inclose his hand. he didnt want to know what would happen.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games