Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:57 pm
rofl xd You felt OLD?! You're not supposed to feel old until you're forty-something. Then you'll also get moody and stop having your period, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:14 pm
chubby_choco
rofl xd You felt OLD?! You're not supposed to feel old until you're forty-something. Then you'll also get moody and stop having your period, too.

That's 50 something. And I think I'll stop sooner than that because I plan on getting my uterus removed after I have two kids. The women in my family are really fertile. I think two kids is enough.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:21 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

That's 50 something. And I think I'll stop sooner than that because I plan on getting my uterus removed after I have two kids. The women in my family are really fertile. I think two kids is enough.

It'd be much safer to have your husband get his vas deferens cut, or if you couldn't get him to do it, it would in actuality be your fallopian tube that it operated on, not your uterus, they'd block off your fallopian tube.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:34 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

It'd be much safer to have your husband get his vas deferens cut, or if you couldn't get him to do it, it would in actuality be your fallopian tube that it operated on, not your uterus, they'd block off your fallopian tube.

Not if they give her a histerectomy. They remove the uterus completely. No more period for the histerectomy patient.

Although the male DOES deserve the 'snipping' as he's the one who doesn't have to give birth.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:48 pm
I want the hysterectemy because my ma got one, and now doesn't have a period. ::dares to dream::  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:14 pm
Yeah, I'd do it except I fear the knife.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:59 pm
chubby_choco

I don't fear the knife. I fear the needle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:52 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

xp I fear anything that can physically or otherwise harm me. I hate things that wound me, and I have a violent fear of anything with the potential to kill me...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:20 am
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

xp I fear anything that can physically or otherwise harm me. I hate things that wound me, and I have a violent fear of anything with the potential to kill me...

And yet you're not afraid of me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:59 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

You're different. First off, you're my friend. Second, if ever your tried to kill me, I'd only need to land a solid whack on your head and run like a short-tailed gar was at my heels.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:23 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

You're different. First off, you're my friend. Second, if ever your tried to kill me, I'd only need to land a solid whack on your head and run like a short-tailed gar was at my heels.

::holds head:: NO! I don't like siezures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:32 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

::holds head:: NO! I don't like siezures.

Fortunately, I don't want to hit you on the head. Because you're my friend!! ^_^  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

AbbyGirlForever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:19 am
I see this thread tends to get wayyyy off-topic, lol.

Zedd has wild hair and a boney butt. That amuses me. Plus he likes to wave his arms around when he's making important points.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:18 pm
abbygirlforever
I see this thread tends to get wayyyy off-topic, lol.

Zedd has wild hair and a boney butt. That amuses me. Plus he likes to wave his arms around when he's making important points.

Indeed he does. And let's never forget:

Ann: Lurk? Why would you ever come up with such a ridiculous name?
Zedd: I found Lurk to be rather terrifying.

And all of these threads go off topic. It's how we talk. This is a pretty loose guild. That's what makes it so fun. 3nodding

Chubby: Glad to hear it. And my head thanks you.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:30 pm
Okay......hhhmmm.....
why fear physical pain?
its no where near as bad as emotional....
in fact if you asked me whethere i would want to be heartbroken or my limbs removed by use of a wooden spoon, id ask for the spoon and offer to do it myself....  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff