Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 pm
alright, post a profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 am
Username:
chamomon king of darkness

Rp name:
Kurai

Elements?:
Water and lightning

Bloodline/Clan?:
N/A

Have you read the Starter Forum?
Yes

Demon?:
N/A

Activity: (how often you are online)
everyday

Why do you want to join the leaf?
because its very active, and, my brother's in it.

How can you better the leaf village?
I can protect it when I become stronger and make it even more active by rping with people.

Give an Rp example:
After many days of traveling, Kurai finally came upon a village.Hmmm... a village., he thought to himself. I guess I'll just stay here a while. Kurai climbed over the gate and saw five guards. Good thing I climbed over the wall instead of going through it..., he thought as he was running along the top of the wall to get farther from the guard's sight. His stomach started growling ugh... im starving! He thought, as he started to climb down the wall. He got close to a building's rooftop "hmmm... well i might as well try" he thought, as he jumped off the wall and almost got on the roof, missing it by only a little. He gripped on to the ledge and almost fell off, when all of a sudden, someone grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Wow... I thought I was a goner... hey tha-" he said, as he turned around and saw that no one was there. his stomach started to growl some more must... find... food! He jumped from roof to roof, losing energy with each jump until he saw a food cart. Yes, food!, he thought as he jumped off of the rooftop and attacked the cart, stealing most of the food. "Food, food, food!" he kept yelling as he was running around the village. He ran into a wall and got knocked out. A few minutes later he woke up in a house, on a couch with a blanket. "W.. what? Where am I?", he said looking around. "Uh... i think i should get out of here..." He got up and started walking towards the door, when someone got in front of him and stopped him. "If you go out now, the police will see you and put you away." said the person. It was a women around the age of 23 "Just go back to the couch and rest some more. I'll get you some food" she smiled. Kurai walked back to the couch wondering what had happened after he had gotten knocked out. "What happened?" he asked her. "You were running around with a bunch of food and couldn't see where you were going... then you ran into a wall" she told him. "Why didn't you tell the authorities?" He asked. "You're just a kid. You shouldn't be doing things like stealing... Where are your parents?" she asked. He sat quietly on the couch and said, "They were killed one day when i got back home from school...". She gasped. "Oh you poor thing! do you have any foster parents?" She asked. "No... can you be my foster mother?" he asked, nervously. She smiled and said "I would love to. I wouldn't want a kid like you to be living alone in the streets." He smiled. she laid him on the couch and said "Get some sleep" she smiled and went to another room. Kurai closed is eyes and smiled. "I finally have a new home and family" he then went to sleep.  

chamomon king of darkness

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 am
alright  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 pm
Username:
Kyoko_1005

Rp name:
Miyumi

Elements?:
Fire and Water

Bloodline/Clan?:
Takagawa

Yes

Demon?:
none

Activity: (how often you are online)
everyday

Why do you want to join the leaf?
because its very active, has the best ninja in Naruto, and my sister and clan are in it.

How can you better the leaf village?
I can protect it when I become stronger and make it even more active by rping with people.

Give an Rp example:
I was running as fast I could and I could hear the men’s footsteps behind me. I was about to turn the corner when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into another alley.
The opposite direction of where I was going. I was slammed up against a wall and a hand covered my mouth. I had closed my eyes, in case it was one of the men chasing me, hoping my death would be quick and painless. When nothing happened I opened them. My right eye first, to see what was going on. I didn’t see any of the men who had been following me. But I did see someone.
It wasn’t Atsushi or Takahiro coming to my rescue. It was Sasuke. Who was probably the last person I wanted to see right now. He had one hand over my mouth and with the other he placed one finger to his lips telling me to be quiet. I heard the men coming and I got so scared I stopped breathing. What if they convinced Sasuke to help them? I didn’t want to know what would happen then. I closed my eyes waiting for the worst while hoping for the best.
“Where did she go?” I heard one of the men say. “I don’t know. Let’s just keep moving in case she’s still running ahead.” the other man said. Then they left. After they were far enough away I started breathing again but kept my eyes closed. Sasuke removed his hand and I heard him move half a step back. “Uh…Thanks.” I said. “Will you tell me your name now?” Sasuke asked impatiently. I opened my eyes and looked at him irritated. “No.” I said. I turned to walk out of the alley, but he slammed his hand against the wall directly in front of me. I stopped and looked at him. “What?” I said making sure he could tell I was annoyed with him. “Tell me your name.” he said holding a little annoyance in his voice. I could see I was starting to get to him. I crossed my arms and set my back against the wall.
“Why do you want to know so, badly?” he looked away from me for a minute, slammed his other hand on the wall on the other side of me so I couldn’t escape, then looked back at me. “Do you have any idea how rude you are?” he said. How? “What do mean by that?” I asked. He exhaled deeply then replied, “You never gave me your name when I gave you mine, and just now. I saved your life and you won’t repay me. And all I asked for you to do was tell me your name.” my mouth fell half way open in shock. “Excuse me? I didn’t give you my name before because you were being so rude! Coming out of nowhere demanding me to fight! And following me around everywhere, now? I mean, what is your problem?" I asked poking him three times in the chest.  

Kyoko_1005

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:18 pm
alright  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm
Kyoko_1005
Username:
Kyoko_1005

Rp name:
Miyumi

Elements?:
Fire and Water

Bloodline/Clan?:
Takagawa

Yes

Demon?:
Wolf Demon

Uhhh perky you did see the bolded parts right?  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 pm
people post that their last name is their clan all the time. it just doesn't have any special abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 pm
Weasels beat me to it. What of the wolf demon?  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 pm
dunno  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 pm
lol I deleted my post so now noone will ever know that I beat you to it.  

WereWeasels

Kyoko_1005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 pm
uhhhhh... did i do sumthin wrong??? sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 pm
Wolf Demon. Doesn't exist. And if that clan has abilities, doesn't exist. But perky pretty much explained it away if it doesn't have any special stuff, and is just a name.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:36 pm
Username:bren jamrock c
Rp name:Jae-hyun takahashi
Elements?:lightning
Bloodline/Clan?:Zeus's Embrace
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:na
Activity: (how often you are online) decent
Why do you want to join the leaf?well... i would join kumo, but, i just think this is an all together better village in this guild.

How can you better the leaf village?well, im an excellent rper, with and excellent rpc, i want to make chunnin and learn every lightning jutsu i can, and make anbu and hopefully become a hunter nin.

Give an Rp example: Paul walked into a clear patch in the forest and saw a boy, he was about 15 by the looks of his face. the boy was chasing him for a while and now it was his time to die. paul did a few handsigns and stretched out his right arm, a huge blast of fire hit the boy. it was so intense that it lit the forest around the boy on fire. paul felt a burning in his chest and looked down, there was a rod of lightning sticking through his body at a 45 degree angle pointing downward. it missed his heart and lungs but the electricity hit his spine, and when the rod disappeared, he couldn't move, he was slightly numb. he felt three shuriken go into his back, seven seconds after, he regained his mobility, he did some handsigns while he spun around, and he lifted his arm, another big fire ball lit those trees up, as soon as he launched it, he heard foot steps behind him, he turned with his left arm in the air, and as soon as he could see the boy, he felt a pain in his arm, then his forearm fell off, it had been sliced in half. he spun with a clenched right fist, hitting the boy, who was behind him, in the face. the boy went flying, paul jumped after him and punched him toward the ground, he hit the floor, and moaned in pain, paul landed on his rib cage and punched him in his face, as soon as he landed on his ribs, the boy grabbed Paul's left leg with his right hand, he hooked a paper bomb to paul, after the blow was delivered, the boy looked unconscious. Paul walked over to the arm and picked it up, when he looked down he noticed the bomb, he ripped it off and jumped backwards,onto a tree branch. the boy was at ground level behind him. Paul looked around and saw nothing, a clone of the boy was in the crater. the boy had a clear shot at Paul's back, he threw his machete, it hit Paul's left lung. the boy jumped onto the branch Paul was on. the boy smiled as he sent electricity through the blade, the lightning bolts went through Paul's body in different places, the left holes in his body, Paul fell off the branch and to the ground, limply flipping in the air. the boy stood on pauls chest. his blazing blue eyes looked dead into Paul's. Paul was conscious for 30 seconds, looking in the boy 's cold eyes, remembering all his good times and his arrogant ways, knowing, he should have been more careful throughout his life, he wanted to scream but couldn't. the boy stepped off his chest and ran back towards the way he came from, through the fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 am
aren't you already in leaf? well, accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games