Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 am
perkydemonofdoom
" i have two sannin who would be able to help, and the leader of the light assassins is also a former leaf ninja who i know would be willing to help as well. the only question i have is if we have enough medics. if this is going to be a full scale war, we need ninjas behind the front lines to heal." she shook her head. "i am currently the only leaf medic, but i will gladly help in that area."
(( Your not the only one when you tossed me that medic scroll I learned the basics. Also I think the basics should be taught to everyone so that they can heal there friends and themselves when they need it. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:50 am
((perhaps, but more than just basics are needed in a war))

Reiko nodded. "however medics are not on the front line, and rarely get hit with attacks because we train outselves to dodge." she shruged. "however i can fight on the front line as well if you wish."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:52 pm
A shadow clone of Kit walked into the office. Its Akatsuki robe on his shoulders. "People...." He said as he looked around the rrom. Seemingly everyone here he has done something to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 pm
A clone of Chuin walked in, with no pets. "Do not be alarmed, I am a student of the Kazekage. Listen, although I am genin, I am well trained with many jutsu. I am willing to die for any village, not just my own. If Zeramaru or any other ninja wants to cause trouble, I am here for who ever wants me."

This is what you wanted for me father, right? You wanted me to know. It is not always about me is it, it is never about me. I must fight for others. This is what I need to rach my destiny. This is what I need to become a true ninja. This is all for you Father.

Tears began to roll down Chun's eyes. "Chuin Chao" He paused. "Reporting for duty."

((Firu, I was out training and caught wiff of the plans. I thought I would check it out. When I heard it was this serious, I had to do something. Do not be mad please. I just need something to do until Chuunin Exams.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Marina heard the all to familar voice behind the door. Her eyes grew wide and the air to her lungs cut off. "Crash and burn." Her voice no more then a whisper as she backed away from the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:50 pm
Kit looked at the women backing up. "You....."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Marina tightened the grip on her son. She looked at Kit, fear plain on her face. "W-w-why are y-you here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm
"I came to find out why i see faces at night..." Taking a step forward he smiled. "...I want to know why you look so damn familiar....." He couldnt recall her name or anything else for that matter. All he knw is that her face haunted his nightmares.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 pm
(you do realized you called her name right? So you do know her name.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 pm
(O_O....Oh right. sweatdrop LOL Ill edit)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Marina's shakey hands reached for her katana that was a ther side. She knew she wouldn't be able to use it, not against him. "Trust me. I think you haunt mine more then I haunt yours Kit." Marina closed her eyes, she couldn't manage to get enough oxygen into her lungs. She remebered all the nights she woke up screaming from her nightmares.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Kit smiled and watched her closely. "You beleive i will simply just..." Turning away he sighed. "Nevermind. I understand we had an ordeal between us sometime ago...Will you tell me about it?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 pm
"The short story is you left me behind. Shattered me into peices really." Marina voices broke in 2 times as the memories she tried so hard to lock up broke out of the walls she hid them behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 pm
"...Hmm to bad i cant remember....." Kit replied looking out of the window. "Well i guess i am sorry. For the pain i have caused. but living for just one person doesnt make any sense at all. Live for yourself...." Looking into the basket he smirked. "...And for what i am only guessing is your son."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:11 pm
Oroami stared at Marina "Wait in the room behind my office so that the akatsuki can't do anything to you," Oroami went back to the others "I personally have no real idea on how I could use any of my nin to be Medics, Mist has no Medic nin."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games