Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:24 am
At the instance that sengetsu arrived the bunshins finnished the jutsu and a wall hundreds of feet high surrounded them.
"No man goes in or goes out! It aint a normal fire." Zeramaru said taking out the second riboruba with his left and aimed at Futashi.

Suddenly a dark purple ghost phased through the floor from below it looked like a samurai it stood near orion prepared to strike.

((the ghosts will come from my last jutsu. Sengetsu impeccable timing))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:54 am
Zann suddenly appeared in front of Zeramaru using his superhuman speed, and grabbed his left hand with his flesh and blood arm, trying to disrupt his aim.
"Sorry, can't let you kill him Zeramaru..." He said in a voice that somehow didn't sound warm.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:54 am
futashi look and glared at zeramaru, waiting for him to fire. he did not take his eyes off him. if he dose. he may get shot. he wanted to help zann but cant when all them are fighting each other. he has no choice it is kill or be killed. if only his sensai was here. he then made a low sigh. he then look at zann and smirk. he may have good in him still. or he may want to kill futashi himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:03 am
Zeramaru knows that Zann would do such a thing so he pulled back his arm.
"why dont we let the luck decide?" Zeramaru said as he took all three of the riboruba and took the bolts from all but one.
"ill pull 6 times there are 3 guns and ill be jugling them."Zeramaru said as he started to jugle them and activated his mangekyo sharingan to keep watch if the hokage would attack again.
"what do you say?"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:10 am
Zann stepped back a few steps. In this argument and fight, he was taking no sides yet. Not until Jedi has told him what he wanted to say, and he was still undecided for the moment. His body dropped into the Hyuuga taijutsu stance, ready to perform a defensive jutsu should Zeramaru fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 am
"you dont say anything...Ill take that as a no" Zeramaru said respecting zann and placed all the bolts back placed one riboruba back in the holster and aimed for the hokage.
"this I am sure wont bother you!" Zeramaru said as he intentionaly fired one towards the chest and one to an angle to the wall for a ricochet shot into the left leg after the two shots Zeramaru dove backwards still aiming but slowly moving back.

((well since you have your neo byakugan i guess you would have seen that))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:54 am
"I guess it's time..." Orion said, loud enough for everyone to hear. With a poof, he disappeared, and was replaced by a log, with a single exploding tag. The tag soon went off, setting off the bag near the log, which was full of exploding tags. With any luck, the kunais in his bag would fly in every direction. By now, Orion had been far enough to be outside of the barrier, and now he had to navigate those traps. But, before he could reach them, the mark on his neck began to cause him extreme pain. Before he knew it, he fell unconscious.

((I threw the bag on the ground on like page 12 or so, and I made the handsigns on page 13, so don't say I cheated or anything.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:11 am
((How did you suddenly get outside the barrier...?))

The whole area inside the barrier was covered in smoke and fire. When it finally started to clear, Zann was rapidly spinning in a large, blue sphere of chakra, encasing Jedi, Kit and Futashi in it and protecting them from any harm. Hakkesho Dai Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin)  

iZann

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:12 pm
((I used the replacement technique on page 13. I made handsigns and "nothing happened." Also, your heavenly spin wouldn't protect the others, just you. Xiah died because he couldn't hide in a heavenly spin.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 pm
(Yup, thank you bloodline.)
"Rotation!" Xantos spun and replled just about everything flung at him away.
"Since this is fire...If i was suicidal, I'd use a technique that would kill everyone in this room, but it's a last resort, so it'd be a good idea to throw down the barrier...for your all of our safety of course."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:02 pm
((lol i got a rotation!!!))

"Wind rotation!" Spinning violently right wind picked up around him and formed around him in an rob formation. the flames spewed around him and heated him slightly. The wind picked up slung the flames against a wall. A slightly disoriented and dizzy Kit fell to his knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:13 pm
((Uh...............did I just use that attack for nothing!? FOR GOD'S SAKE, SOMEBODY GET HIT!!))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:03 pm
(Ow....I think I stubbed my toe on one of the kunai I deflected. Happy?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:28 pm
((Dunno but in the anime I've seen Neji protect others...oh well who cares.
LMAO stubbed your toe XD
Too bad Orion...))  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out