Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm
Jasper laughed quietly to himself as Emiko hummed and swung their hands. He could hear her heart beating in excitement, and he could sense the excitement clear as day. "You should calm down before you pop." Jasper said, then chuckled a bit. As the twigs beneath their feet snapped, Jasper strained his ears for anything other than the pieces of wood. The small pouch on his waist swung as if it was as excited as Emiko. Not wanting to relish the memory of his father again, Jasper began to recite a poem he often said to Emiko when they were alone.
"If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you."

As he finished, Jasper looked down at Emiko and smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:28 am
Flame concerntrated on his wings again. This time the light shot out to reveal them there again. "Sweet I got my wings back." He said with a laugh. "Wanna try flying again?"  

FlameDemerio

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 pm
Haseo glared at her "ladies first" but this time he couldnt help but smile a little  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:43 pm
Rose rolled her eyes, "When have I ever followed that!?" She said, not surprised, she actually expected the 'ladies first.'  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:51 pm
Haseo laughed "ok ill do it just this once" he walked past her into the living room and looked to his left into the kitchen and then to his right where the bedroom was, he turned and walked into the bedroom and was suprised when he saw the king sized matress, he opened a door in the bedroom and was amazed at the size of the bathroom "woah, this place isnt half bad"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Rose nodded, "Pretty good luxuries! I swear when they said 'starters kit' i expected something less this..."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm
"ya i expected it to be a dump" he turned to face Rose "it just goes to show how great this place is"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Rose smiled and nodded, "Perfect!" She went over and wrapped her arms around Haseo and gave him a hug, settling her head on his shoulder, "Just perfect!"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:15 pm
he wrapped his arms around her also "i cant wait to see the rest of this place" he rested his head ontop of hers  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Rose chuckled, "I like the kitchen, but it really is of no use, i guess. I wonder if i can feed on animals here? And your diet?" She asked keeping her head in the same place.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:24 pm
"im sure they have like some special supply of food just for vampires" he sighed "id rather not discuss my diet, its kinda gross"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm
"Really? Spill. You know I'm a vampire, and I'm not really one of those kind that run away from 'gross stuff.'" Rose chuckled.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:30 pm
"raw meat.... blood and everything"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Rose nodded, "I remember my raw meat/bloody times..." She went back to a past when she ruled with her parents as a pure blood. When her parents agreed to everything she had asked. The times she hunted humans and loved their terror. She shivered thinking of that and shoved all the memories behind. She then felt a searing pain. Her parents found out about her flight. "Oh shoot. This is going to be bad." She whispered.

((I may have to be right back... today's my grandpa's B-day, have to cut cake... im going offline and i'll be back!))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm
((alright no problem, tell him i said happy birthday))

he raised his head up "is everything alright? whats wrong?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games