Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:55 am
I was saying that you are a knucklehead and that I want to change back! he said struggling from underneath Rollan.
((My mind's half alseep . . . . so I'm going to go to bed now . . . nights . . . *diez*))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:00 am
(Hahaha, yay for half-asleep minds *high fivez* Goodnight! *mourns you* *ZzZzZzzzzzzzzzZ* )

Rollan nipped at Coryn's ear affectionately, before thinking of something as his eyes widened. Childish excitement entered his voice as he nudged Coryn, "Hey! Brother! Do you wanna have a race with me?" Rollan sounded eager and he nuzzled Coryn's head softly, hoping to soften the other up with what he knew was a most delightful sensation  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 am
Coryn shook his head. Not in this form. It wouldn't even be a competition . . . you would beat me hands down. he said and then sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:31 pm
Karelym heard that and shrugged, "You may as well love..because I'm not changing you back until you say the magick words..and mean them." Namely, that he wasn't a monster. She couldn't bear for him to think of himself that way..especially if she'd had a hand in it..

Rollan gave a wolfish pout as he set his head down beside the others and leaned against Coryn's head while still somewhat wrapped around the other, his best version of a hug at present. You won't play because you'll lose? What fun is that, Cory?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Coryn pouted. I'm outnumbered here aren't I? he asked, glaring down at the ground. He then looked up at Karelym. And you will need to change me back by noon tomorrow at least. I'm expected somewhere . . . and not in this form . . . and I kinda can't get out of it . . . he said thinking that this would get him out of this dog form.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:16 pm
Karelym tilted her head at that, her brow furrowing slightly. Anywhere he went, she was to go as well..was he going to have mentioned this sooner? "Somewhere..you're expected? Where are we going?"

Rollan's ears fell slightly, Coryn had to go to that stupid dragon's meeting..he tried everytime to get Coryn to take him, but the other always declined. But to make him feel better, Coryn usually spent the next night playing with him, or petting him. That cheered Rollan up quickly..even though he always would like to have gone. Was Karelym really getting to go when he'd always been told no? If she's going, brother, I get to go too! Rollan sounded very much like a child, speaking only to Coryn at that moment.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Coryn growled. No you are not. And I wouldn't take her if I could help it, but we are bound to each other so you are not going! Coryn retorted, wanting to protect Rollan from the other dragons. He was afraid of what might happen to his younger brother, and now Karelym too if they were at one of the dragon meetings . . . It would be bad . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 pm
Rollan frowned at that and suddenly shifted, becoming a tall boy, lithe and with messy dark brown hair that went to his shoulders and hung in his eyes. The boy looked a bit wild, but seemed like he'd be handsome..and then Karelym saw the scar running from his eye to his chin..that looked like it must have been painful. "I'm tired of being left behind, Cory. I wanna go see the other dragons with you!"

Rollan didn't go into his human form very often, certainly never in front of someone besides Coryn, which showed he was making effort on his part both for Coryn and Karelym. He scooped Coryn into his arms, something Coryn had done for him when their forms were reversed. Rollan brought one hand to Coryn's head as he looked down at him, petting the other and scratching behind Coryn's ear, and sometimes under his chin, knowing how wonderful such petting felt.

Karelym blinked in surprise, "Rollan..you're..a boy?"

Rollan glanced at her a moment, his yellow eyes quiet before he nodded slowly and said neutrally, "Yup." He was shaking almost imperceptibly, being in his human form made him nervous.

User Image (Rollan)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Coryn growled. Okay fine! You can come! But you have to stay close to me . . . he said, feeling far too pressured. He was slightly awed that Rollan would change in front of Karelym, and at the same time thankful that the kid would do something like that for him . . . but he would show his thankfulness later . . . when he WASN'T stuck as a dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm
Rollan heard the growl and words and seemed surprised a moment, before his face lit up and he grinned. The boy brought Coryn closer to his chest and gave him a big, non-painful hug as he nuzzled Coryn's nose, his wolf-habits ingrained into his human side as well, "Haha! This is gonna be awesome! Thank you, brother!" Rollan pressed a firm kiss to Coryn's doggy cheek in his joy. He seemed genuinely excited about the prospect, not normally one to get so easily excited.

Karelym couldn't help a wide smile as she watched the exchange. But something occured to her in the back of her mind..Talyce was going to have his work cut out for him, once he knew that Coryn was alive.. As she watched, she considered the fact that it was growing later in the night and they would have to sleep soon if they wished to arise by noon..and Coryn seemed to be warming up a bit at least, she supposed it was the best she could hope for now..tapping the ground, she sent the change energy through and it ran up Rollan, who twitched slightly, to Coryn who glowed a moment before shifting back fully clothed.

Rollan had gone from holding the little Coryn dog, to falling backwards in his sitting position under the unexpected weight of Coryn. With a grimace, he looked up with a mock-glare, "Jeese, and I thought you were heavy as a dragon." One hand was over Coryn's lap, the other by his back and Rollan used it to prop himself up with Coryn in his lap. The boy was only a head or so shorter than Coryn, but physically his frame was much smaller.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm
Coryn smirked and sent a mental thank you to Karelym. "It's called muscle Rollan. Something you need to work on." he said as he got off of the younger boy to stand up and stretch. "I swear that tiny dog form always makes me feel cramped . . ." he muttered to himself. And then grinned wickedly before tackleing Rollan, getting his brother into a headlock and rubbing his fist into his head. "This is for calling me Cory!!" he said, but it was with an obvious roughhousing playfulness.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:17 pm
Karelym chuckled at his smirk and the mental thank you. She watched as he teased Rollan and then played with him, causing her to burst out laughing..the scene was an odd one to be sure. But a happy one as well, Karelym reflected.

Rollan pouted at that, "Meany." He watched his brother stand and stretch, muttering to himself. And then there was a wicked grin on his face as Rollan felt himself being tackled and then headlocked, a fist rubbing into his head. "Ahh!" Rollan was laughing loudly, tugging at Coryn's headlock arm, "Heyyy! No fa.." He trailed off through his laughter before finshing with, "..fair, you're bigger than I am, Cory!" His face was becoming flushed with laughter and the excitement of play.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:55 pm
"Well then use your puniness to your advantage!" Coryn said, only rubbing his fist into Rollan's head harder when he said 'Cory.' Hearing Karelym's laughter he projected a thought to her. I'm glad you're enjoying this . . . he thought with a hint of playful sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:03 pm
Rollan laughed, taking the idea to heart as he transformed back into wolf form. For a moment, he was still having his head rubbed till he used his sudden size alteration to twist and then tackle the other, using surprise to his advantage against the larger form. He had his legs on the ground, but his front paws on Coryn's chest as he gave a wolfish grin to Coryn, "Good idea, bro."

Karelym only laughed further, You have no idea, my love. She was truly enjoying herself, watching them play and laugh..it was a wonderful sight.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:13 pm
Coryn changed into a dragon and wrapped his tail around Rollan's waist and held him up to eye level as he rolled over to stand up. "Say it." Coryn said, referring to whatever the loser of their fights had to say whenever they lost. If Coryn lost, he had to say something that Rollan had told him to say, but if Rollan lost, which he usually did, he had to say that Coryn was stronger and better than him and that he would not call Coryn 'Cory' ever again . . . however Rollan usually broke this promise within a week . . . but it was all in good fun.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games