Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm
"It's better off with you Lily... Don't you get it...? I can't have it, because if I go into my 'weapon' mode carrying it then everyone would be a threat to me; including you... I would not stop until my life is extinguished... I can't trust anyone else with it... It's only you! I trust only you!" Kir thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 pm
"Kir, I killed people using you," Lily said, almost hysterically. "I made you take their lives and I wasn't going to stop. You shouldn't trust me. I'm a vampire, I was born to be a monster."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:14 pm
"And I was created to be a monster! What the hell makes me any different?! Please... Don't ever say that again... I beg you..." Kir trembled again. He hated it when Lily accused herself like that. He hoped in his heart that Lily would keep his blood crystallis. He knew that it belonged to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 pm
"You're only as much of a monster as the person who has your blood crystallis," Lily retorted, still keeping her eyes averted. And if I'm not a monster why are you staying so far away from me? came a stray thought in her mind and she forgot it as soon as she thought it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 pm
"And I'd rather it this way... I'm sure the Academy would have a perfectly insane 'shooter' made for me. At least with you I can be safe. I will not falter. I love you too much to see you as anything other than Lily, the one I fell in love with," Kir thought, "...And I'm not afraid of you... I'm afraid of myself..." The last thought was much quieter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 pm
Lily knew that if she could she would be blushing. Then she heard what he said about being afraid of himself. She looked back at him and gave him a weak but sicere smile. "Kir, you could never hurt me, I know that. It seems that you have trouble believing that. You're less likely to hurt me as I am to hurt you." Then she let out a sigh, trying to keep ehrself from breaking down. "And I won't let you hurt anyone else."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:38 pm
"..." A tear fell from Kir's face. As it turned out he was crying while they were talking, "You are not a threat to me... And that's what's scaring me. I'm no longer afraid of death, I'm more afraid of killing those around me; and never coming back once I do so."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:43 pm
Lily's eyes finally flowed over when she saw Kir's tears. "I won't let you hurt them, I promise you. I love you too much to let you go through that." She looked away from him again, turning her head so he wouldn't see her tears. Her flashback was starting to break her down and cause her to loose it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm
"..." Finally, Kir moved. He stood up and let life go back into the wing he was sitting on. His wings still dragged along the ground as he walked over to Lily. He placed a hand on her shoulder to turn her around and he kissed her on the lips. His eyes were closed.
There was a dried streak of blood down the left side of his face. It was there since when they were in the Academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 pm
Lily was surprised with the sudden kiss but, once she recovered, she closed her eyes and put her arms around Kir's neck. When they were this close, it would be easy for Kir to tell that she was still shaking from the pain her body was remembering and tears still ran down her cheeks because of it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm
"..." Kir noticed that Lily was still suffering for what she did. While they were holding each other, Kir brought one of his hands in between them and placed the palm of it on Lily's stomach. He concentrated and the blood crystallis let out a soothing warm feeling that would hopefully make Lily feel better about this, "Don't ever think that you are alone," He thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Lily pulled ehr face away from his so she could tell him. "It's a delyaed reaction to the death of all of them, because I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't acknowledge the pain I was feeling from everyone around me. Now it's catching up with me." her trembling lessened a little bit as the blood crystallis worked but they didn't cease completely. She let out a contented sigh. Then she looked back up at him. Some of her tears had mixed with the blood on his face and she took one of her arms from around his neck and tried to wipe some of it off his face.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 pm
"I distinctly remember it, but the feelings seemed to bounce around in my head like I was hollow. It didn't bother me either..." Kir realized that there was dried blood on his face. He looked surprised at that revelation, even if his eyes reflected a deep kind of fear, "We need to keep living for those we have killed. We are both responsible for that slaughter, so don't tear yourself up too much about it, okay?" He thought with a fragile smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 pm
Lily gave him a slight smile and nodded. Thens she returned her arm to around his neck, closed her eyes and kissed him again, but this time much more passionately then she had before. I won't, i'll put this behind me, she thought, since her mouth was otherwise occupied.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 pm
"..." Kir closed his eyes once more and kissed Lily in turn. A small solitary tear streaked down his face where the blood used to be, but he didn't know what the tear was for. Himself? Lily? Both of them? He soon didn't care.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games