Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 am
Ryan gave a startled squeak when she plopped down on the bed next to him. He looked at her and leaned into her hand as she stroked him. Of course I missed you . . . I always miss you whenever you're away . . . he said, looking at her with love in his eyes.

((Damsel of Distress is accepting now!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:21 am
(*diez* I finally caught up on some other roleplays..and now I must die..and YAY! I read it! It's lovelynezz! MUWAHAH! *plots evilllly* Nighty! <3 (and yay, I have no work tomorrow! Four extra hours to my day!)

Brilyra watched as he leaned into her hand. At the words and the loving look, her expression softened as she stroked him. "Well then, I suppose I'll have to make sure that I never go away.." She chuckled, laying her head down beside Ryan.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:26 am
((Night!!))
Ryan smiled and walked over the pillows until he was right in front of Brilyra's face and then licked her nose. I would like that very much . . . he thought, thinking of no other way to respond to her comment without accidentally giving her an order.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 am
(Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

Brilyra watched Ryan smile rattishly as he came over, licking her nose as he mindspoke. She giggled at the lick before saying, "I'd imagine so." Glancing to the window, she took note of the fact that it was getting later. Sunset was only a few hours off. Brilyra looked back to Ryan, "Hey furball," she started with a playful smile, "Would you like to come on a walk with me?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 am
Ryan rubbed against her hand. I would love to go anywhere with you . . . he answered, feeling happy that Brilyra was giving their relationship a second chance. As such, he would have been happy just to follow her anywhere . . . even unto the ends of the earth. He didn't care. He just wanted to be with her . . . and get out of this mouse form of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:53 pm
Brilyra smiled, brushing her hand across him before scooping him up as she pulled on her traveling cloak, setting him inside the pocket. "Thank you, Rye. I'd be lonely without you," she chuckled, though she was being sincere..she walked from the room and out of the house, into the crisp evening air. Winter was a few weeks in, soon it would even be snowing..what would it be like to play with Ryan in the snow again?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:53 pm
Ryan stuck his head out of her pocket and watched as his breath became visible in the cold air. It seems like it's going to snow soon, huh Bri? he thought to her as he looked up with a bit of a smile. He remembered their romps through ther snow when they were younger, always a snowball fight and snowmen. And when they got older, there was usually a snowball fight that ended up in a make out session. He smiled at those fond memories.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm
(Oh my, that IS a fond memory. Haha)

Brilyra glanced up at that, smiling. "Mmm..more chances to pelt you with snowballs." She'd always loved the snow, Winter was her favorite of all the seasons.
(Supernatural..taking over..my focus..ahhhhh..)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:05 pm
((NOOOOO!!!!! . . . . *waves hand* You WILL continue to post . . . *shifty eyes*))

Ryan chuckled a bit and then let out a small sneeze. Too cold . . . he thought and went back inside her pocket, trying to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:28 pm
(o-o *forced to obey* NOOOOOOOO!)

Brilyra chuckled at that, before turning as she heard a growl. She froze, turning to see something that made her take a frightened step back. A ligarun, something like a wolf, but with a longer snout and ears that went past it's stomache, lengthy, stringy things. Ligarun's were on the High Council's list of the most dangerous creatures, and they were incredibly rare..how one had found it's way to this part of the area, she couldn't fathom. They were nearly extinct now..had someone brought it here?

Running would be useless, the thing was faster than a real wolf as well.."Ryan..I'm going to set you down in one of these trees..there's..a ligarun..I don't know how, but you need to stay put..alright?..I love you, Ryan." With that, she moved quickly, setting him in the highest branch she could reach after a kiss on his head..and then she ran, closing mental communication so that the other could not give her a command.

The ligarun gave a grunt, and then took off after her, slow at first..wanting to play with it's food..

Giacare meanwhile was walking through the forest, lost in thought. She'd called the boy the one she'd found before so long ago..What had she said his name was? That boy..he heard some birds chirping beside him, speaking of something..a beast? Something disturbing the forest? He'd always been able to understand animals, it was a gift given to him by sprite he'd saved..they were less predictable..but this one had been nice to him at least. Fairy's were usually good, mischevious if anything..though those from the Unseelie Court were a bit rough..and meanwhile, pixie's were almost always bad..violent, ill-tempered little troublemakers..but sprites, the little fairy elementals, were neutral or extreme..either way.

He walked, just about to pass under Ryan's tree and feeling something odd..aside from an aura of sorts that tugged at his memory..something seemed wrong..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Ryan paced a bit on the branch. It was far too high for him to jump down. Bri . . . Bri please come back . . . Bri . . . he thought getting panicky. "If only I wasn't like this I could help her!" he grumbled, tears slipping from his eyes. He felt so useless. Brilyra didn't have her magic . . . she was going to be killed . . . he knew and feared it . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:47 pm
Brilyra ran as fast as she could, using her knowledge of the forest to her advantage. Ligarun's were fast, but not very bright, and moreover, as fast as they could run they were rather clumsy.

Giacare nearly walked right by..only to hear a grumble in a now-familiar voice.."Huh?" He paused and looked up, brow furrowing as he thought he caught sight of a mouse. "Hey..you! You're the man that was at Brilyra's castle!" Not the most eloquent approach, but he couldn't help it..why would he be a mouse? On a branch? And without Brilyra?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Ryan stiffened and then looked down at Giacare. "You . . . ." he hissed through clenched teeth, but then shook his head. "Listen, I don't have time to explain, Brilyra's life is in danger. You have magic right? Change me back into a man so I can go help her and give her magic back so that she can at least defend herself!" he said quickly, worry about Brilyra coming before his rivalry with Giacare.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 pm
Giacare heard the mouse as it stiffened, looking down at him even as Giacare looked up at the other. At first, he frowned and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Why would I.." And then realizing what he'd said..about Brilyra being in danger, his eyes widened slightly. Giacare reached up and scooped Ryan from the tree, oddly gentle, and set him on the ground.

He closed his eyes and aimed his hand at Ryan, he would have just run off, but he didn't know the danger and he knew Brilyra would kill him if something happened to the man..the man who seemed somehow..familiar? Giacare muttered something and a light grew in his hands, blasting towards Ryan and restoring him to his form, fully clothed. "There, now where is she?" Giacare reached down to Ryan, grabbing his shoulder and hefting him up, knowing that the transformation transition left one a bit woozy.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:08 pm
Ryan leaned on Giacare, the wooziness getting the better of him, but he tried as best he could to fight it. "I . . . I don't really know . . . she was being chased by a Ligarun . . . she ran off in that direction . . ." he said, pointing in the direction Brilyra had gone. "My guess, is that she would keep to the forest . . ." he muttered, using some of the magic he had taken from Brilyra to try to get rid of the wooziness . . . it was working, if only little by little. He could now stand without leaning on Giacare and he did so as soon as he noticed that he could.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games