Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:04 pm
Daisy shifted a bit when Naomi turned into a demon and flew off. Her index finger lifted to her mouth and rested on her lips as she tilted her head to the side. "Did I make her mad?" She asked curiously looking up at the man with black hair over her should. "I was just kidding around..." A smile sigh escaped her mouth as her heand dropped limply to her side. "Though I have to say that was pretty cool." Daisy giggled as her ears twitched slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:42 pm
Itsuki looked straight at her for a second. Thoughts of nice... bloody... red meat came to mind. He tried to convey these thoughts through his grunts and growls.  

Kage Vincent

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Olette came back from her kitchen. She had replaced her red-tinted gloves with clean white ones. Olette preferred wearing gloves while performing her magic-it made her feel more in control than with her bare hands.
"Are you two alright after the attack outside?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 am
Naomi

Naomi looked up, tiny stones dropping behind her. 'We need something to get rid of this mist, something extremely powerful,' she said, back in her human form. She stood up, her almost white hair swinging wildly by her shoulders. She picked up the small fragments of stone, feeling the energy of her extinguised orbs pulsating in them. Naomi bounced on into the air once and threw it between two trees. It connected with something. A yelp sounded from where the stone was thrown. 'Stupid wolves,' she muttered, and raised her voice, 'we are not your pissin' food!' Naomi dropped the remainding rock and turned to James and Daisy. 'So what are we going to do now?' she asked, smiling.

x-Obscene_Love-x

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:18 pm
Hector wandered aimlessly around the woods, looking for a way out. He finally found the edge of the woods, and saw the sun peek through the trees.

Hector leaned against a tree and took a break. He eventually closed his eyes and dosed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:51 pm
James was listening to the conversation, but standing on the side, letting the women get their time together. "I'm 21," he murmured softly when the topic was brought up. He didn't think they heard him.
"Mist I can do. There's a famous poem called Mist In the Valley, and that is all I need." He smiled wolfishly, giving him a slightly sinister and ferocious look. "What would you like me to do?"  

Lady Sherlock

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm
-sorry I haven't posted in a while... I was actually waitin for miss Kawaii Maneki Nekomusume to post first...-
Itsuki ran around the room a few times, looking for a way to tell her what he wanted. When he couldn't find anything he stopped and began to growl.
He lowered his head to the ground then rolled over onto his back. He tried to force the word out. "m-grr...me-grrr..meeaaat...." He flipped up happily as he heard the word form well enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Daisy smiled raising her hand in the air. "I can help as well!" She cheer looking at the man '21? he doesn't look it..' She thought muffling a giggle. "I'll get rid of the mist, but it will only last a few minutes." Daisy now had both of her arms in the air, hands clenched into fists and eyes closed. "Fydan uv myht yht fydan uv yen, rayn so lno yc, rumt ouin nyka! Tecbanca!" She called, her fists opening quickly, and the mist dispersed. "I estimate five minutes..."  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 pm
A little messenger man had been wandering for hours. He was looking for a man. A man his princess sent him to get. He suddenly tripped on a root and fell infront of a man who had dosed off. He fit the description of who he was looking for. "Excuse me sir... do you happen to be Hector?" He asked shyly, hoping he'd wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:37 am
Hector woke up, a bit startled and confused. "What's that? Yeah, I'm Hector. Do you want something?"

Hector stood up and stretched. "You're a messenger aren't you?" he asked.  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:10 am
"Yes sir. I work for the princess of Deralo." He said approaching him a bit more now. "You see, my princess wants to see you. The details I can't tell you now, but you must come with me." He stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:52 am
"Alright, let us depart." Hector said. He began to walk towards the castle. "We are headed for the castle right? Or is there some secret meeting place?"  

Professor_Steampunk

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
Ty was a little surprised when the girl had grabbed his hand. When they got in the house he leaned against the wall untill he was picked up by the shirt by the other guy. He didn't say anything, all he did was smirk. He watched the guy drop him and run around the room.He shook his head and leaned against the wall. All he needed to do was get the girl alone.. Or if he was hungry enough he would feed from her infront of the other male. Since he hated Male blood he wasn't gonna go after him. He didn't speak he just crossed his arms and closed his eye, makeing it look like he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:34 pm
[Sorry for taking awhile to post. I've been busy and have so many rps to respond too. D:]

The messenger nodded. "A secret place. The castle is in disaster and has been overrun by a dark intent." He replied as he began to walk down the path to the woods. "Do try to keep up. I don't want any of us to get lost in these truly damned woods.." He said as he walked on, heading for the exit of the woods.

[Exits to Lake Alenca]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games