Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Then how come Berdine and Raine went to feed me? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:35 pm
chubby_choco
Then how come Berdine and Raine went to feed me? xp

Weeelllllll.......They aren't just into chipmonks, if ya know what I mean. You should.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:43 pm
Zerimar! That was a Platinum comment. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:17 pm
*looks at Zerimar*
WHY YOU SON OF A BIT...
*begins to beat the s**t out of Zerimar*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:32 pm
SOT SMACK DOWN! In the black corner we have Platinum Behemoth. A number of pounds over 100 of solid, unadulterated assholeness. And in the green corner, a man who can kill you with his shirt, ZERIMAR! Who will be the victor?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:12 pm
100 GG on Platinum!!

Actually...Zerimar had it right...they didn't just feed me. I've got scars in places I didn't know existed. wink  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:53 am
Im gonna beat the s**t ouf of him for stealing my thunder and moving in on my turf!
*lays a four corner smack down on Zerimar*
BOOYA!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:35 pm
I'll put my gold on Platinum too. No offense, Zerimar, your shirt can kill and all. But Platinum's avi has attitude with that finger.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Phanari
I'll put my gold on Platinum too. No offense, Zerimar, your shirt can kill and all. But Platinum's avi has attitude with that finger.

^_^ Yup, yup.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:03 am
*steps away from everyone to begin a whole dramatic monologue*

I feel the pain of having nobody believe in my capabilites, everyone thinks I'm the weakest link. I can't help but ask myself, are they right? Am I actually the weakest one here? Or just weaker than platinum? Does CuMo hold less power than Platinum? Does it hold less durability? Less creativity? Or perhaps I just don't have the will to do whatever's necessary to win......What sort of deeds must I do to beat the behemoth? Must I get greater clothing? That appears to be what is said, yet I ask, how can how I appear have that much effect on the outcome of a fight? Perhaps the trouble is not with me, but my opponent, maybe he is just the fan favorite in this match, and as a result, he is the one they bet on. I feel overwhelmed to an infinite degree! *leans upon a shovel sticking into the ground* *looks around and realizes everyone is asleep after the horrible attempt at a monologue* Well.....this is a little akward(I have no clue how to spell that word!) *picks up the shovel* Oh well, guess I'll take advantage of the situation. *breaks PB's legs with the shovel, then breaks everything else*
How's that for a rude awakening?  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:31 am
ZerimarObon

I feel the pain of having nobody believe in my capabilites, everyone thinks I'm the weakest link. I can't help but ask myself, are they right? Am I actually the weakest one here? Or just weaker than platinum? Does CuMo hold less power than Platinum? Does it hold less durability? Less creativity? Or perhaps I just don't have the will to do whatever's necessary to win......What sort of deeds must I do to beat the behemoth? Must I get greater clothing? That appears to be what is said, yet I ask, how can how I appear have that much effect on the outcome of a fight? Perhaps the trouble is not with me, but my opponent, maybe he is just the fan favorite in this match, and as a result, he is the one they bet on. I feel overwhelmed to an infinite degree! *leans upon a shovel sticking into the ground* *looks around and realizes everyone is asleep after the horrible attempt at a monologue* Well.....this is a little akward(I have no clue how to spell that word!) *picks up the shovel* Oh well, guess I'll take advantage of the situation. *breaks PB's legs with the shovel, then breaks everything else*

*looks at his legs then looks at you*
nice speech...
you do need some new threads but thats jst to look cool...
and no your not weak....
if you were weak you would be gone from this guild...
why?
1. you would have quit after i insulted you at anytime...
2. you would have not been able to talk in the subjects we talk about...
and 3. well if i for one second thought you were weak i would have kicked your a** out of the guild...

Now that thats settled...wanna see something cool?
*snaps his bones back into place and stands up*
Neat huh?
now.....lets have some fun....
*launches himself onto Zerimar pulling the shovel out of his hands as i pass and then pulling a 180 and launch myself back at Zerimar whipping the shovel into a 360 home run swing directly into the back of Zerimars head*
SMACKDOWN!
*stands over Zerimar*
This is fun lets do it agian sometime!
*helps Zerimar up*
There i have laid the smackdown i needed to lay....wanna drink?
*pours self a drink*
*looks to you*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:21 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon

*looks at his legs then looks at you*
nice speech...
you do need some new threads but thats jst to look cool...
and no your not weak....
if you were weak you would be gone from this guild...
why?
1. you would have quit after i insulted you at anytime...
2. you would have not been able to talk in the subjects we talk about...
and 3. well if i for one second thought you were weak i would have kicked your a** out of the guild...

Now that thats settled...wanna see something cool?
*snaps his bones back into place and stands up*
Neat huh?
now.....lets have some fun....
*launches himself onto Zerimar pulling the shovel out of his hands as i pass and then pulling a 180 and launch myself back at Zerimar whipping the shovel into a 360 home run swing directly into the back of Zerimars head*
SMACKDOWN!
*stands over Zerimar*
This is fun lets do it agian sometime!
*helps Zerimar up*
There i have laid the smackdown i needed to lay....wanna drink?
*pours self a drink*
*looks to you*

I won the bet. And to the victor come the spoils. ::steps into other room, comes out in red leather neglige, Agiel in mouth:: You know what to expect.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:32 pm
*looks at PB and the drink on the table*
"I'm not done yet!!!!" *smashes PB's head into the glass of booze, embedding several shards into his forhead* Take that! *takes the bottle and smashes it on the counter, stabs PB repeatedly* *looks at PB's back* Hmmmm...... *pins a note on his back saying "In need of a mistress, if interested, use agiel*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:13 pm
Retaliation!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:49 pm
ZerimarObon
*looks at PB and the drink on the table*
"I'm not done yet!!!!" *smashes PB's head into the glass of booze, embedding several shards into his forhead* Take that! *takes the bottle and smashes it on the counter, stabs PB repeatedly* *looks at PB's back* Hmmmm...... *pins a note on his back saying "In need of a mistress, if interested, use agiel*

you know that this means war....
*looks at you*
...this is gonna be fun....
*goes apeshit on Zer*
*the asskicking cannot be described in words and is so beautiful to look upon that the blind gain back sight!*
There i feel better...
*pins the agiel note onto Zer's forehead with an industrial strength nail gun*
dont make me start getting creative...you wont like me when im creative...lol
and no i dont turn green and grow to 12 feet tall...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff