Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"You should always worry about people attacking you. Otherwise you won't be ready if they do." Durithill said with a small laugh. It was the philosphy he had lived his life by, and it had kept him alive all these years. Durithill's case was a little different though, because just about everyone actually was out to get him. Eventually people would probably forget about him, but for now he was still considered a danger to sentient beings.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:30 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress placed the flame back into the fire place, "Is that why your aura has so much negativity to it?" she said turning to him, "You worried about being attacked all the time?" she couldn't imagine people trying to hurt her, unless of course they thought she was a threat, but that almost never happened.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:34 pm

"Why shouldn't I be worried?" Durithill said with a small laugh. "I am attack all the time. I'm a talking wolf." That wasn't the only reason he was constantly attacked though, but he didn't feel the need to go into that. After all, he really didn't plan to ever see this girl again after this. She would probably get herself killed long before he did with her views on everything. Or at least that's what Durithill believed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Talking wolves don't usually get killed.. wait, nobody gets killed unless they have something on someone that isn't supposed to be had in the first place.." she said slowly, "unless of course it's just the fact that you're a talking wolf, and people are usually afraid of what they don't understand.."

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:41 pm

"You should know as well as I that people try to eliminate that which they don't understand. They would rather destroy it then understand it. It's one of the great shames of humanity." Durithill said, snorting slightly and shaking his head at the end of the last sentence. "What a shame."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 pm
Once I say I love you...

"It's an unatural thing that people are taught while they are still young and in school from play school up.. luckily, I didn't go because I was home schooled and I didn't like the other children because they didn't want to play nice" she said smiling at bit, "They kept telling me that I wasn't allowed to let my snake friend in the school, so I told them to shove off".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Durithill laughed aloud and shook his head. "You had a snake for a friend? You're quite the interesting person." he said with another attempted grin. It was incredibly awkward to try to make human facial expressions with a wolf's face, but it was a natural reaction so he couldn't quite stop even though they never looked right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress beamed, "Yes and my snake friend was probably the best friend I ever had". She laughed at herself, "And I kind of realized, maybe two years later that my friend was a Boa Contrictor, but she really liked to wear my bracelets on her tail when I wasn't looking..." she paused, "Why? Haven't you even had any strange friends? Friend owl... perhaps a snake like me?!"

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 am

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have any friends." Durithill said with a laugh. "You seem to keep forgetting that I'm a carnivorous animal. People and animals alike tend to stray away from me." Durithill didn't think that having no friends was something to be sad about. He didn't need any friends, after all. Since he couldn't see any use in them, he just never bothered to look for any.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:03 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress tilted her head, "So, not even when you were little? I mean, I had a puppy once, thought he was a kitten, played with the kittens, and stayed away from other puppies, cute little fella'" she smiled, "But I didn't like confinding him to his cage, no matter how many times my mother tried to trick me into thinking that it was his room, that just made me want to get rid of his cage even more!" she hated the idea of getting locked in her own room, how would her puppy have liked it, not to mention that the door reminded her of some sort of cell.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:40 am

"No, not even when I was little." Durithill replied with a chuckle. "I'm a creature of solitude, and I prefer it that way." People just got in the way, so Durithill prefered to just stay away from them. Even when he was young, he mostly just stayed in his room all day to avoid his parents.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:20 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress thought about what he had said, "Well, I suppose that does make sense, I mean, I guess that's where the term 'lone wolf' came from." She smiled, "I had lost of animal friends, well, now that I think about it, a lot of them were the ones the people said to be scared of, like great big wold cats, snakes, lizards..." she paused, "and there was the one little shark, but I knew it was just a harmless one little guy, so I wasn't a complete fool when I was younger." She remembered her childhood days, the days when most people would keep their distance, and then there was the occasional curious one that would linger a few days. "Lots and lots of animal friends.." she whispered.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 pm

"Actually most wolves hunt in packs. I'm not entirely sure where that saying came from." Durithill said with a slight shrug. It was quite comfortable by the fire, and Durithill's eyes were beginning to droop slightly as he became drowsy. Being a warrior though, and a little bit paranoid, he was always alert, even when sleeping. He usualy slept very lightly to begin with, so it was almost impossible to catch him unaware. "Sounds like you didn't have any human friends though."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:11 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress smiled nervously, "Pfft, I soo totally had human friends" she laughed nervously, "Ha ha.. okay so maybe I didn't but it's not like it matters..". Human beings are hurtful, she thought, too bad I'm one. "I choose to believe that' I'm not missing out on anything, so it's all good" she said waving her hand around, "Plus, why be friends with back stabbing, two faced girl, when I can be friends with lots and lots of animals that are like totally empathetic rather than pathetic?"

I think you would be gone...

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:22 am

"Not my thoughts exactly, but close enough." Durithill said with a small laugh when Fyress started getting defensive. At least he knew she was touchy about her lack of human friends though. It was something he could use if he needed to get rid of her. "That's why I don't mind being alone. Humans are just pathetic creatures, scurring around the surface of this planet trying to extend their short life-spans."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games