Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*shovles a cup over to her* I left you some food. How's the arm?

* takes it and starts to eat a bit* eh its been okay last night was horrible too many level 3s * has eaten her food and is still hungry and comes back with 5 plates 2 plates of fried fish one big plate of rice 1 plate of terryaki chicken adn one of mango pudding*

god i guess using my parasite most of the time awas a bad idea * looks at her violin innocence and one of the strings are broken and her bracelts looks a tiny bit beaten up* sheesh they broke one of my strings for my violin innocence and wacked at my bracelt innocence im so hungry * starts eating her fish*
*nods* while you keep on eating i better starts practising my accurasy. I don't have any missions so plenty of spare time *departs to the training hall*

* pulls her hand* oi we dont get to use the training rooms untill after classes are done anyways we have a training class with dero adn devi and all the subjects cat we have a few min so just wait for me k?
kk
just i was training in a class before and i kinda accidentaly pierced the teacher against the wall....

*has a normal face heh shes a modified akuma  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*shovles a cup over to her* I left you some food. How's the arm?

* takes it and starts to eat a bit* eh its been okay last night was horrible too many level 3s * has eaten her food and is still hungry and comes back with 5 plates 2 plates of fried fish one big plate of rice 1 plate of terryaki chicken adn one of mango pudding*

god i guess using my parasite most of the time awas a bad idea * looks at her violin innocence and one of the strings are broken and her bracelts looks a tiny bit beaten up* sheesh they broke one of my strings for my violin innocence and wacked at my bracelt innocence im so hungry * starts eating her fish*
*nods* while you keep on eating i better starts practising my accurasy. I don't have any missions so plenty of spare time *departs to the training hall*

* pulls her hand* oi we dont get to use the training rooms untill after classes are done anyways we have a training class with dero adn devi and all the subjects cat we have a few min so just wait for me k?
kk
just i was training in a class before and i kinda accidentaly pierced the teacher against the wall....

eke??  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kk

eke??

lulz you didnt know *finshed her food already and stands up and yawns and you see she has tiny little fox fangs that look cute on her and her small fox ears pop up with her tails adn boy starts to crowd around them*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kk

eke??

lulz you didnt know *finshed her food already and stands up and yawns and you see she has tiny little fox fangs that look cute on her and her small fox ears pop up with her tails adn boy starts to crowd around them*
=_=" *pulls you out of the crowd* we better go to class
((damn, I'm crying because of a song again. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!! crying ))  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
kk

eke??

((damn, I'm crying because of a song again. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!! crying ))

((lulz which song))

dam seniors just cause im a senior too dun mean that i'll agree to be with them oh hows senior year for you yah skipped grades i heard only 15 yr old in the senior grade :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:29 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
kk

eke??

((lulz which song))

dam seniors just cause im a senior too dun mean that i'll agree to be with them oh hows senior year for you yah skipped grades i heard only 15 yr old in the senior grade :3
((far away, Nickelback))
let's say I have my ways to pass a year *grins*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
eke??

((lulz which song))

((far away, Nickelback))

same here but i started late at 16 so i skipped all the way here most people in the senior year are ether 17-21 yrs old come on les get devi and dero  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
eke??

((lulz which song))

((far away, Nickelback))

same here but i started late at 16 so i skipped all the way here most people in the senior year are ether 17-21 yrs old come on les get devi and dero
I didn't, just knew someone here that said i was good enough to skip it *nods* okay, you lead, or else i'll get lost again  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

((lulz which song))

((far away, Nickelback))

I didn't, just knew someone here that said i was good enough to skip it *nods* okay, you lead, or else i'll get lost again

* brings her down the hall and the next thing you know it mizus gone out of cats sight and is pinned to the wall by another senior whos 20*
seneko:*is a guys with blue hair and is part cat* hey mizu

Mizu: Get the hell away from me seneko  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:40 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

((lulz which song))

((far away, Nickelback))

* brings her down the hall and the next thing you know it mizus gone out of cats sight and is pinned to the wall by another senior whos 20*

aw man, I lost her *closes eyes and flicks her cat ears, runs of and finds you back* *glares a bit at Seneko* And you might be? *pulls op gloves and lets her claw appear*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:46 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
((far away, Nickelback))

aw man, I lost her *closes eyes and flicks her cat ears, runs of and finds you back* *glares a bit at Seneko* And you might be? *pulls op gloves and lets her claw appear*

* his ear go up and down and trap cat into a box that she cant break out of yet*
seneko.

Mizu razz resistant little b*****d!

Seneko: Now now no need to be harsh mizu you know you like me

Mizu: I ALREADY SAID I LIKE DEVI SO LEAVE ME ALONE!

Seneko: WHat does he have that i dont have?! IM better looking Much better for you than he'll ever be!

Mizu: SHUT THE HELLL UP! HES ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN you!* pushes him off but he pins her harder agaisnt the wall*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:49 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
((far away, Nickelback))

* his ear go up and down and trap cat into a box that she cant break out of yet*
seneko.

Seneko: WHat does he have that i dont have?! IM better looking Much better for you than he'll ever be!

Mizu: SHUT THE HELLL UP! HES ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN you!* pushes him off but he pins her harder agaisnt the wall*
((cool almost sound like my story xD)) That's why I hate other cats!!!! *punches the cage*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:56 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

seneko.

((cool almost sound like my story xD)) That's why I hate other cats!!!! *punches the cage*
the part of teh story got stuck in my head while thinking ))

* his twin brother thats a red hed and has cat ears too comes from behind the cage*
Jiroichi: Hey there~ names jiroichi.. your kinda cute

seneko: oh meet my twin -

mizu: JIROICHI GET AWAY FROM HER!

*both seneko and jiroichi smirk*

((*ohhcan yah stay longer today?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:00 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

seneko.

* his twin brother thats a red hed and has cat ears too comes from behind the cage*

((i never can, but I really wanne continue this 8D, maybe tomorrow?? Cross is at the other guild))
*crawls a little back in her cage and shouts* GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY!!!! ((didn't know where that came from sweatdrop ))  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

seneko.

((i never can, but I really wanne continue this 8D, maybe tomorrow?? Cross is at the other guild))
*crawls a little back in her cage and shouts* GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY!!!! ((didn't know where that came from sweatdrop ))

((mannnn okay i guesss unless devi and dero saves teh day X3))
Jiroichi:the little kitty is scared eh come here

Seneko: heeh keep her occupied!

Mizu: GET THE HELL AWAY ROM HER!  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games