Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

LuriLiath

Kirigakure Ninjutsu Master Jounin Commander

The clone of Luri walked into sight of the real Luri and in an instant appeared in front of him and after a few seconds the clone turned into water while the real Luri went to the genin to train them.

"Life is not worth living if you're the strongest"
temp layout
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

Atlas made his way to the training grounds, he never seen this part of the village and it looked new to him as well. He waited for the others to arrive as the mark on his right hand glowed faintly with a dark purplish color. Atlas knows that the voice is still lingering around his mind, waiting for the right time to take over.

Question is, are you up to it?

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Alpha of the Core

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm
Maria walked into the place where the apparent clone disappeared. She stopped in front of Atlas. "Um... Atlas? What is your specialty?" She then figured that the way she'd asked the question wasn't clear. "Erm... What abilities do you specialize in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:58 pm
Atlas Strongheart

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

Atlas looked right over to Maria, the new girl as a smile made its way on his face. She wanted to know what his class was and how he fights, which he turn his body to her with a slight nod. "Well, I specialize in weapons, I use weapons as my advantage in a fight, trying to strike before they get a chance to." He said as the broadsword on his back still rested.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Alpha of the Core

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Maria nodded. "We kinda have the same philosophy, then." She thought of what she was going to say, then elaborated. "What I mean is, I'm training to be as fast and stealthy as I possibly can. That way, I can strike from the shadows and kill them before they even have a chance at hitting me." She frowned at the thought of being hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm
((waiting for the other.... you two just rp getting to know each other.... Luri doesn't socialize))

((ohh and this is a no nonsense kind of training, I tell you what to train, you learn the skill, we will learn no less than 5 skills a day until you become chunnin. After that you're on your own. failure to show up for the day with no reasonable excuse will result in me kicking you out of the group, failure to learn a minimum of 5 skills a day will result in the same punishment. I'm not sorry if these rules are harsh, I hate training inactive people. also, these rules will take effect when everyone has seen them and has gotten their rpc in this thread))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Else arrived at the training ground last, since she was the slowest of the bunch. Yet she knew her strenght lies somewhere else, so she didn't mind it too much. She listened to Atlas and Maria's conversation, judging the girl in the progress. The girl didn't seem to be bad, they seemed to have at least something in common. Else had to strike before her opponent did, because of her terrible physique, so one hit would probably damage her more than any ordinairy ninja.

..and no one you can tell about your fears

((@Demonx: could you list the skills I need to learn each day then? Since I am mostly online on hours that no one else is on due a time difference. And I might tell right away that there is a possibillity I am not able to reply on Sunday, since my boyfriend has something planned for us and I have no idea what. I'll make up for those jutsu's another day. And I think these conditions are very reasonable, because being stuck training inactive people is no fun.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:00 pm
((oh corse I'll list the jutsu I want everyone to learn every day.... wasn't there another who was gonna train with us?))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 am
(( Last time I checked it was just the three of us, but there was another student before you asked for a group of three genin))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 pm
((training will start tomorrow so be ready. Inactives will be killed twisted ))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:21 pm
(( Gah, tomorrow your time?! Cause I won't be online untill monday my time after this. Just wondering, what kind of jutsu's are you going to learn us? Since I kinda have a limit on my ninjutsu, meaning I can only learn fifthteen))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

LuriLiath

Luri walked to the three genin he would train and decided to first ask who they were so he could better know how to teach them. "Ok, first of all I would like to know everything about each one of you", Luri said while pointing at each of the three. "So I need each of you to tell me your strengths, your weaknesses and I would also like to know what you specialize in." Luri started to pace as he has said what he needed to say.

temp layout
User Image

((ok, lets do this and it already seems like we will be dropping someone.))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 pm
Atlas Strongheart

There was something about this guy that made Atlas feel unpleased. his right hand glowed a little bit more, his heading feeling unease as well. nevertheless, he still answered Luri's command as he cleared his throat to do so. "My name is Atlas Strongheart. I am a Weapons user as I like to get close tot eh target and take him out with one swift blow. My strength are quiet simple as well, I use weapons and I know what place that hurts the most to attack. My weakness would have to be genjutsu, never really like it that much and I can easily be defeated if someone interlocks me with one." He said as he took a breath of relief, he also left out the part were he is a member of the Yamikoton bloodline, he didn't really want to let that information out, but if Luri would look at his right hand, a pulsing dark symbol laid on top of his hand. It was evil as well if anyone could sense the chakra coming from it as well. He waited now for the other to speak and Else to write down what she was and how so battles.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Else sighed as she took out her slate, because this was not something she could make someone else say, or impress with her hands. She got from earlier that Luri didn't know sign language.

'' I am Else. Because I am good with genjutsu, I want to specialize in that. I have a pretty weak physique and I am not very fast or strong.''

After she wrote it down she showed it to Luri. Then she erased her message and began writing again.

I do not know which you prefer, sir. I rather not use the slate and talk with my hands.

This, she also showed to him. Then she backed up in the line again, knowing this guy would probably try and unleash hell on them. She loved Rini sensei as sensei better, but she was not to complain. She wanted to become a shinobi, so she should be glad anyone took the trouble taking care of her. She would work even harder to make him proud of her. She looked at Atlas, it seemed like he was a little bit tensed. After training, his attacks should have been better, so she thought everything would be fine. If not, she could always help. She knew what was happening, sort of, thanks to Rini.

..and no one you can tell about your fears

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image

LuriLiath

Luri knew he had a few scrolls on genjutsu but he had never studied or collected any scrolls on taijutsu. "Well now, so I have a genin who obviously can't talk, a genin who is a taijutsu user and another genin who is too shy to move." Luri said as he appeared to vanish and appear in front of his house door than he began to open it and get the scroll on genjutsu in the hidden drawer. Luri left the house and walked over to where the genin were and set the scroll in his pouch. "Well I can teach you genjutsu" Luri said looking at the girl who could not speak. "But I do not have any knowledge of taijutsu so I'll have to go get some scrolls for you" Luri told to the boy. With that said Luri made a shadow clone and had it search for a taijutsu scroll.

temp layout
User Image

((ok, I'm leaving the inactive one out so it's just you two left, we'll get around to learning some fun jutsu soon 3nodding ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff