Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:13 pm
((MY COMPUTER HATES ME!!!! *computer completely deleted my post* . . . In other news . . . I got more eggies. So pretty and colorful. Look at the orange one. Click on his father and read the desciption. SO KOLAN!))

Shelby had fallen asleep while crying against her mother. There had been an overwhelming feeling of release as the pain that she had felt from being separated from her mom just . . . vanished. That and she hadn't been able to finish her nap from earlier.

Emika smiled seeing her daughter fall asleep. She lovingly tucked her into bed, pulling the blankets over her so that she'd be comfortable and then pressed her hand to the bedside table, a heart indentation forming. Pleased with her work, she left the room, quietly so as not to awaken Shelby, and started to explore the castle, wondering what might have changed while she was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 pm
(*back from taking a shower* crying Evil computer. O_o I saw! So cute! Annddd hahaha, Kolan's..distant..distant..cousin. o-o *shifty glance*)

Jyrek glanced to the door of the cell in wry amusement. His daughter, in her haste, had left it open. But he didn't bother trying to leave, she'd probably just send him right back. Or even if he managed to get away, what was the purpose? She might decide not to let him come home again..and he couldn't bear to be seperated from her. And as a beast..there was little for him outside of the castle but to be hunted like the animal his daughter seemed to think he was. But he'd had hope..those soft words spoken in his arms...his Shelby..And as for the door, any passing servant probably wouldn't look to hard, and one would have to since Shelby had left no light spheres in his cell..she wanted him in the dark..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:00 pm
((lols))

Emika had somehow found herself in the dungeons. Well, since she was down here, she might as well explore. She wondered if they had any criminals down here . . . or something . . . she could sense a presense in the dungeon, it was oddly human . . . but at the same time . . . wasn't. She headed towards it, hoping to satisfy her curiousity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm
Jyrek wondered what time it was outside..sometimes he had a better grasp than others..and as he thought on this, he caught a scent. The scent was..airy, if such a thing had a smell..light and soft like a flower blowing in the wind. The scent was so familiar..and then his eyes widened and had he been human, the color would have drained from his face. Unable to believe it, he headed to the door of his cell but made no move to leave or let the light spheres in the hall fall on his form. His gruff voice growled out, "Who goes there?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:34 pm
Emika let out a small gasp hearing the voice. Like her daughter, she could understand animals, although hers was more developed. She could understand them, enchanted or otherwise. It sounded . . . so much like Jyrek, but . . . it was much more feral . . . and animal like. "The queen of this castle." she answered back as she continued forward, although she was proceding cautiously, every nerve in her body screaming, 'DANGER!! TURN BACK NOW!!' Though she wouldn't listen, her curiousity pushing aside her common sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:49 pm
Jyrek froze, every bit of his body stilling at the meaning in her words. The Queen? His queen? Unable to stop himself, he stepped forward from the cell and as the light spheres fell onto his fur and large form, his eyes widened as he beheld..Emika. For the first time in two years..he made a strangled sort of sound of surprise and a rush of emotion, "Emika..it's you.." Tears glittered in the beast's eyes, as it took a step forward. "But how..? Where have you been all this time, Emi?" One of his endearments for her, back when they'd been a loving, married couple.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:55 pm
Emika froze seeing the beast, her eyes widening in fear. As the he took a step forward, she took a step back. "How . . . how do you know my name?" she asked, feeling rather disconcerted that he would call her by the pet name that her husband had given her . . . when he still was loving towards her . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:00 pm
Jyrek paused and cringed at the fear he saw in her eyes. He was reminded yet again of how he looked..what he was..Should he tell her? Pretend not to know her..The thought drove an imaginary knife into his heart and he knew he couldn't let her get away..not again.. His voice was pained as he spoke, "It's me..Emi..I know..I look awful..but it's me beneath this..my wife." Jyrek bowed his head, his eyes never leaving Emika's as his tail flicked around nervously.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:05 pm
At first, Emika seemed utterly and horribly confused, but then realization dawned and her eyes widened even further if possible in recognition. "Jyrek?!" she asked incredulously, finding it exceedingly hard to believe what she was seeing. "Wh-what? . . . H-how? . . . . . . . Why?" she asked, going from surprised, to sad as she remembered how he had acted towards her before he had banished her. And her heart hurt at all the painful memories that surfaced upon seeing him once more, even if it was not in the form she was expecting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:13 pm
Jyrek heard the incredulity, the questions and he averted his eyes. Should he tell her the truth? He supposed..she would find out eventually. "Shelby..the night..I sent you away, she grew angry and unused to her powers as she was..she lost control, she called me a beast..and her powers took it literally and forced me into this form..while I was still weak from the spell, she got me down to the dungeon and shoved this collar on my neck," he raised a paw-like hand to it, before dropping it back down, "She chained me to the wall..and there I've been..living as an animal these past two years.."

His voice became further pained as his head bowed lower, clearly feeling bad. "She barely looks at me, she comes only to feed me once a night and clean me once a week..and the things she calls me..I thought she might release me at some point..so I didn't try to release myself, especially at the risk of her getting hurt..but she's never even considered it.."

Jyrek looked to the ground a moment more before his remorseful, pained eyes met Emika's and he slowly to a few steps forward, being careful not to startle her as he came right before her and looked at her..before bringing his snout to her cheek, giving it the lightest nuzzle before pulling his head back as he looked at her, "I wasn't sure..I'd ever see you again, Emika..I figured I'd die, chained to that damned wall..like the animal she thinks I am.." Jyrek paused before adding in a softer tone, "Is that..how you think of me now, Emi?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:21 pm
Emika looked down. Things HAD changed while she was gone . . . and they changed drastically. She herself had noticed her daughter becoming colder towards Jyrek . . . but she never thought that things would get this bad . . . "It's true that . . . you certainly acted like a beast towards us . . . and I can understand Shelby's anger . . . but . . . before I answer your question . . . please answer me this . . ." she said, and looked him squarely in the eyes, having been avoiding them earlier. "Why did you banish me?" she asked, a sob trembling in the sentence, threatening to come out even as tears welled up in her eyes. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to Shelby . . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 pm
Jyrek watched her look down, his heart pounding in anxiousness at every word. But she hadn't answered his question, instead she had one of her own..the question he couldn't answer, not without risking becoming a mindless Snormian troll. And then there were the tears.."Please don't cry," he said in his rough tones, unable to keep from rising to two legs as he came forward, wrapping the smaller body in his large arms and big, furry chest. She'd been smaller than him as a human, but now he slightly dwarfed her..and to have her in his arms..

"I want to explain..believe me, please..but I can't. I'm..not allowed, for lack of better phrasing..but I swear to you, Emika, I have never stopped loving you, with all of my heart. I was trying to protect you by sending you away, I'd intended to send Shelby off to you soon..truly..Hurting you..was so hard.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:38 pm
Emika shook her head. That answer was not acceptible to her. Not allowed? He was the King! How in the world was he 'not allowed?!' and sending Shelby to her? Making BOTH of them leave the palace?! Did he want them both to suffer away from the friends that they had made with the servants? She struggled out of his grasp. "That's not good enough. You've lost my trust Jyrek." she said, looking at him sadly. "And no, I do not think of you as a beast now . . . but I do not trust you either . . ." she said and then looked at the chain and sighed. "I suppose I should get Shelby to try and change you back . . ." she muttered, picking up the chain and letting it run through her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 pm
Jyrek felt her shake her head and struggle out of his grasp. Feeling more than a little hurt, he went back down on all fours. The words hurt too..she didn't trust him..damn his uncle and step-aunt.."I..understand, Emika.." He swallowed hard, staring at the ground and willing himself to remain calm. And then he felt the chain being lifted after she spoke, and for a moemnt, he almost moaned..thinking that she was going to start trying to treat him like an animal too.

But the words..made his eyes widened and his tail flicked around as his ears perked, "Truly? Emika..thank you." Unable to contain himself, he came forward and rubbed his head against her stomach for a brief moment, emotions swirling inside of him. Was he really about to be free? Was there..a chance..that he could continue? "Thank you," he said again softly as he pulled away to look at Emika. He stared at her before adding, "I know I've hurt you..Emi..but I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you and regain your trust..whatever it takes to be worthy of being your husband again.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Emika looked away from him and bit her lip softly, a habit that Shelby had inherited from her. "Yeah . . . um . . . about that . . . While I was gone . . . I met someone . . . who took care of me . . . and . . . as the years passed . . . and I never heard from you nor Shelby . . . He proposed to me . . . and I said yes . . ." she said and then looked at him, her face carefully blank. "I'm engaged Jyrek." she said, putting it straight out there.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games