Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:43 pm
Magdalena's words left him in a daze, she outrightedly confessed her true feelings. She was right when she said it would explain her strange behavior earlier. Feeling dizzy Miles placed a hand on the side of his face as to balance his thoughts before replying, "I.. see." He then smiled and leaned forward as to challenge her, "And what are you going to do about it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm
"What am I-?" She felt her face completly burn up and felt the slightest bit dizzy. She steadied herself by putting her hand on the wall. "I....I...." She could barely look at him, but she could see his expression. She steadied herself completly and walked over to where he was sitting. "I... I am going to do this..." She bent over and kissed him, right on the lips.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Her bold move had certainly caught him off guard. Completely off. Miles pushed back in the chair to break away and covered his mouth with the back of his hand. "H-how audacious." He answered in a muffled voice, looking up at her with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:09 pm
"Y-yes well... Now you know how serious I am about all this..." Although her voice was relatively calm, her inner voice was screeching. 'WHAT DID YOU JUST DO? OHMYGOD!!! BUT, BUT... HE'S SMILING?!?!? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!??!'  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:43 pm
"I do." Miles agreed, a little lost for words otherwise. ".. The reason for your behavior earlier is apparent now.." He paused for a moment to think, not quite sure what of her intentions he asked. "What do you want me to say to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 pm
"E-eh...?! Well uhm... I suppose I would want to... know what you think of all this..... and.... what your feelings are..." Her face was a bright, bright red and she couldn't help but be nervous about what he would say.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 pm
".. I. I was afraid of that." He muttered almost inaudibly to himself. Miles decided to be quite frank and honest with her as must as she him. "As a coworker I respect you greatly, and as a friend.. There is a possibility that there is something there." Miles felt much to timid to say much else, but his words definitely showed a strong fondness towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm
At his words her heart skipped a beat and she felt tightness in her throat. Considering everything, that was more than what she could have hoped for. "I see...." She smiled softly at him. She couldn't help but feel joyful.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 pm
"I take it that was the answer you were looking for?" Miles was glancing off to the side, returning to his more composed self. "I suppose if that's for now," He started, still a little skittish. "If you need me, I'll be glad to help even more so." He repeated his words from earlier, letting her know that he would be glad to assist if she ever had any troubles. Of any kind really.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm
"Ah yes... That's it for now... And I won't hesitate to ask." She smiled and bowed slightly. She opened his door and right as she was leaving, she gave him one last glance. Once outside his room, Magdalena hurried over to her own office and rushed in, closing the dorr behind her. She leaned her back against the door and collapsed onto the floor, giggling insanly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:21 pm
Felicja was glancing over Magdalena's painting again when she walked though the door. Turning excitedly in her direction she clasped her hands together in anticipation. "Well?" She asked, assuming it went fairly well considering Magdalena's giggly mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm
Magdalena looked up at Felicja from her spot on the floor, her eyes sparkling. She opened her mouth, but all that came out was incoherent gibberish. She continued to giggle between her outbursts of excited sounds.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm
".. Huh?" She sounded confused but delighted at the fact that Magdalena was speechless. "I suppose that means it went well?!" Unless she was in shock and withdrawal, but these were hardly considered the symptoms of such. "Don't worry, you can tell me the details later." She waved a hand as she knelt down to Magdalena's level.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:47 pm
Magdalena grasped Felicja's hand in her own and nodded vigourously at the comment of whether it went well. She couldn't stop smiling, nor could she stand up at that moment. After another moment, she took a calming breath and opened her mouth to speak. "It... went really well...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Felicja laughed triumphantly, "I'm glad to see you so happy!" She finally answered when she had stopped laughing. "You can barely speak, it's quite amusing!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games