Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:53 am
(o sorry Ill edit my post.DAWMIT)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:00 am
(lol. XD sok.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:03 am
futashi ran up to phi and attempted to kick him in the air. if he was hit, futashi jump in the air, and with his katana out, attempted to slice upwards to slice him in half.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:01 am
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi was kick and up onto the air. Before the sword would slice Phi in half, Phi closes his eye and opens them again. Phi was a ghost like shinobi. Phi didnt feel any charka. Phi just turn on his ONI INVISA EYE Phi was totally invisable and untouchable. Phi stood up but try to pick up his kunai but it did move. Phi couldnt touch anything and nothing could touch him. Phi stood up and then sat down and meditate. "I got to recharge my Charka. "

(I cant attack and no one can attack me. It a win win deal. )

"Because my name is Phi!"

xPhi-Phix

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 am
(well.......my gloves could 'touch' your chakra....but i'm not going to bother.....and techniquely you'd keep falling through the floor to the center of the earth.........)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:57 am
(Im back and Ill try to reply to everything now)

*Hanzo saw the swarm of kunai's shoot down and with a quick motion of the hand he drew his katana out and spun it around the top of his head in a speed that looked like a blur to the average eyes. It easily took out any kunai's or clones that it touched. Afterwards he looked over and saw Futashi with the upper hand on Phi and the other two were holding there own but this Sengetsu Uchiha he seemed to be a relative of his but they had never met...he seemed very strong...*

"He will be quite a challenge..."  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:46 pm
(Someone please post Im really bored)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:16 pm
Jake stood several feet infront of hanzo, cracking his knuckles, his wounds heal and chakra restored thanks to zeno, "Ready for round 2?.......i wont hold back this time," he said, taking the Strong fist stance.
(rock lee stance, i'll rp with u....., but are you good at close quater combat? lets see, boo yaa....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:29 pm
*Hanzo got in the basic fighting stance*

"So you wanna do this old school?"

*Hanzo body flickered in front of Jake and with a quick blur he spun a complete 360-degree turn gaining incredible momentum Konoha Raiken - Leaf Thunder Fist .*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:44 pm
Jakes eyes folowed the movement, activating stage 2, he then did a small hit on the side of the attacking arm of hanzo, causing it to go off target, and countered with his own punch aimed at hanzo's face. "Why not," he said his pulse quickning as the bloodline limit adreniline was pumped through his body.

Bloodline - Silent Thunder
This technique utilizes the Tirogan bloodline ability to allow the user to se the world in a slowed down state, allowing for quicker reflexes.

Bloodline - Rolling Thunder
This technique uses A special type of adreniline produced by the blood. It allows the user to Exell at Taijutsu using increased strength and speed.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Segetsu landed on the ground and his clones vanished. He removed his dual katanas from his back and attached them to one of the chains coming from his legs. The chains expanded out and connected to each kunai weaving in and out creating a web of chains."Chakra discharge!" the jutsu ran through the chains rapidly. He formed a long string of seals."I'm done standing by...Ninja Art: Fire Spirit!" The web withdrew spiralling around Sengetsu and lighting ablaze. They formed a large column of flame around him and it burst forth into the heaves. It grew out several yards expanding until suddenly stopping. The column began to recede and in its wake was a large creature glowing red. It was tattooed with glowing marks that equalled that of Sengetsu's...on its head were two horns and where its heart should have been was a glowing orb which held Sengetsu within. this was clearly its weakest point. Sengetsu opened his eyes and the creature did the same, standing tall enpugh to oversee the entire stadium. It released from it a dark red aura and its voice was that of Sengetsu with added resonance and bass."Argh!" the creature yelled as it moved its massive arm upwards bringing its huge flamingg hand down onto Hanzo with tremendous force that would surely leave a crater in the ground.

Creature:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:08 pm
*Hanzo took the punch with blood spitting out of his mouth. Though in the corner of his eye he saw the giant flame beast, he then redirected his eyes to Jake Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique and then body flickered away.*

(Haha your screwed now Jake your frozen in place with a giant flaming hand about to strike you down)  

Dark-Ninja70

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 pm
((man...he's right your screwed!!...don't blame me, this is my favorite jutsu))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:19 pm
futashi set his eys on the huge beast and he jump away from it to the top of the edge of the arena, he then bit both of his thumbs and form some hand signs. he then place both hands on the ground and huge big poofs of smoke, surrounded both nina and him. a yellow dragon flew out of the smoke with futashi on top of the head of the yellow dragon. a blue dragon started to fall in the small lake in the arena. it was both tenka and mizu. the mighty elemental dragons. futashi smirk as he look at sengetsu.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces