Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 pm
Akari jumped off when she landed and skidded in front of her human form. "I see, well then...what do you suggest for us to enter?" He stared ahead with a soft sigh as he stood up all three tails twitching behind him.

((Night!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:43 pm
spade began to get petrified as they got closer to the academy. " no please. zekka make him stopp, please"
// good night.//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:44 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake wandered towards the structure, dragging the chained up prisoners behind him. They groaned and moaned but didn't complain. They realized that rebels would be killed by now. He had left with 17 outcasts from Nexille and now 9 remained. Strong of bosdy, but now with destroyed wills. He wished that there was another way to test their wills, but he didn't care enough to try and plan one. The guard granted him entrance quickly. "You return with a harvest?" A scientist asked as he entered, "You expect this to lessen the blow of losing the blood crystallis?"
"Actually, yes I did." Drake answered with a wry grin, handing the chains to the scientist. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need togo rest up. It was a long march from Nexille." He walked straight past the scientist, leaving the man staring at the chains. "Alright." He agreed grudgingly, "But you are expected for debriefing immediately afterward."
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 pm
Zekka nodded. "Big brother! Big brother..." She saw the Academy doors. "NO! Brother, no!" But it was to late.
Jayden flew into the Academy and threw Spade on the floor. He set Zekka down gently on a table, then turned and glared at Spade. "You lie... They weren't trying to protect her! She was crying! They were hurting her!"

Pandy the Pirate

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 am
spade hit the ground hard. she began to cry. she knew that seraphiel was here how was she going to tell her that she had benn captured? spade thought about the kitsune. he would smell her. spade sat in front of the air vent that removed the air from the room hoping he would smell it. " what do you wnat with me?!? i didnt do anything. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:27 am
Seraphiel saw Zekka and Spade get dragged into the Academy, "I was afraid of this..." She said, "To make matters worse, there is a Dragonkin in there. It must be my brother."
She stood up from where they were hiding, "Well, that looks pretty easy to get inside. I can only imagine what kind of creature would have caused that," she pointed to a large hole in the side of the building that was caused recently. She knew it wasn't her brother that did it though, "We're breaking through from there," She said and stepped forward.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:47 am
Akari nodded and his tails twitched in a bit of excitement and agitation. "i can cath their sent rather well...but I need something of your brother to smell him out. I can smell the experiment...never caught her name and the puppet...and another..." He ran through the hole and stared around at the facility in a bit of awe mixed with disgust. He looked back at Seraphiel, "So what now...brother or the experiment and puppet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:05 am
Seraphiel pondered it for just a moment, "KoTari will be fine. It takes a very long time for a Dragonkin to be affected by medications and drugs. He probably knows I'm here already. Zekka and Spade are first. Lets' go," She said and led the way inside the Academy. She walked through the large hole that had practically cut the building straight through, "Any way you could make us invisible?" She asked.

"That dumb woman... What's she doing, walking into the nest like that...?" The Dragonkin in the quarantine chambers muttered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 am
Akari nodded and his tails twitched eliminating their scent, tracks and made them both invisible. "We will not be seen or heard now...this illusion is one of my strongest and the only time I have ever seen it break was from a 6 tailed or above..." He then padded forward at a nice pace as he followed the smell of the experiment and the puppet. He soon arrived their and said to Seraphiel, "they are just up ahead in appear to be in a room..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 am
"That stupid woman... I need to help her somehow..." The Dragonkin pulled on his restraints, cursing his weakness and the collar on his neck that stopped his transforming ability. He gritted his teeth and pulled on the chains that were keeping him bound to the wall behind him, "I wonder if I should let this drug run it's course afrerall? It shouldn't be so bad..." The Dragonkin pondered.

"We need to rush in there, grab Zekka and Spade, then go and save KoTari before the alarms go off," Seraphiel said, not really thinking about what she was going to do.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am
spade trembled. she knew she would probably be madicated so they could see is she had been injured, or contaminated. then they would punish her.
" noone hurt her! ask her for your self. she will tell you she isnt hurt." spade became hysterical.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:14 am
((In case anyone is wondering I am waiting for Panda Snatcher to get on and post, I would rather if everyone was included and able to post...))  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:20 am
(I'm waiting too. I'm waiting for her in two areas so... ^_^;
Well, if you want to you can go and get KoTari while Seraphiel is dealing with the waiting ~_^ Doesn't matter to me though, so it's your choice)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 am
((Okay that works!))

Akari looked up at Seraphiel, "I am giving control of your illusion to you...now can you give me your brothers scent and I'll work on freeing him okay?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 am
Seraphiel fidgeted and tried to think of something she could have that had his scent, "I think this will be good," She said and she reached into her dark cloak. She pulled out a locket that had a lock of hair inside, "This is KoTari's hair," She said and opened the locket to show Akari.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games