Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 pm

Tai quickly hides his smile, and tries to make a calm look appear on his face. He had a feeling now that Orion was either going to laugh...or push Tai to his limits once again. Tai mumbles something incoherent about Xantos, but it appears almost unknown to himself about what he said about the previous hokage. Tai takes a few moments before replying, and finally says "...Yes."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Orion let out an irritated sigh.
"I'll have to handle this later. There's a problem I have to take care of. Stay here."
He took a mask and gave it to Tai.
"Put this on. Poison is coming."
With that, he body flickered away, leaving a trail of smoke.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 am

Akira formed some hand signs and disappeared in a gale of wind.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Tai's eyes widen when he hears the news. He quickly puts on the mask that Orion had handed him. Poison was coming...most likely, the guy that had poisoned the Academy was doing this. Why was he targetting this village out of all the others? Konoha didnt have alot of powerful weapons there...but it did have powerful ninja. That must be it. This villain wants to destroy Konoha so the ninjas couldnt stop his evil plans. Well Tai wasnt going to let that happen. He was going to protect this village no matter what! Tai performs the needed handseal for the Body Flicker technique, and disappears in a puff of smoke.

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Tai appears a few feet above the ground, and then drops into the dirt on his face. He was already tired out again, and he barely did anything at all. Oh well, maybe Tai could finally get some rest.

((Not going to type much in this post. Clearing things up about all my arguements through PMs.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:04 pm

((You might be tired as hell, but you'll be really fast when you get used to those weights...))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:07 pm

x InfinityOrion x
((You might be tired as hell, but you'll be really fast when you get used to those weights...))

((I am going to let Tai get that kind of speed in a few weeks of using these weights. As in like a month before I will actualy make him FAST. That sounds about right to you?))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:12 pm

((You could probably do it by NEXT WEEK if you ran on the giant tag a little more...))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:14 pm

((Dude...give me my eye!))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:16 pm

((Lol, I will. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SPENT 10K ON THAT!!))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:18 pm

x InfinityOrion x
((Lol, I will. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SPENT 10K ON THAT!!))

((I wanted to make myself pay a higher price because I would have two bloodlines. Personally, I find that cheap.

Also, I have 200k saved up for these kinds of things.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 pm

((i would've prefered to have a favor ))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

((o.O......................ANBU...............you do know you're my BEST friend, right?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games